Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja (30761 Views)

Urgent Help -broken Engine Oil Plastic Tip Dipstick Stuck Inside The Engine / Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / Driver Calls 911 While Going 100mph After His BMW X5's Throttle Gets Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by JusticePlanet: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
I thought Abuja was Nigeria's capital city.
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by sultaan(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Na Toyota, the man spent a considerable part of his life's work to buy that car he might kill himself before he loses the car
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by mu2sa2: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Dont underrate the power of water. When water crossed your path, if you are not100% sure you can pass safely, dont speculate, just turn back. With no emergency services in place, even as he sits on the car boot he is not safe, because the water level can rise suddenly and cover the car, and the man will sadly be part of statistics.
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by Exponental(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2019
Why dare such... Not even with a Toyota. A 4x4 or vehicles with better/ stronger chassis, considering the flow of current sha, (not advisable though) can encourage you not this type of car.
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by kerry57: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigga is sailing on his car,pls do not disturb.

1 Like

Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by barinedan(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2019
That Is The Benefit Of Stubborness, he Wants To Claim To Be A Superman but You Can't Try That With Floods
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by bowdas(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2019
wow God is great the same place I pass on Sunday and it was heavily raining the speed I use ehn because last week same place director of finance was declared missing by same flood
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by joe4christ(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Heman7:
That's not the driver, he is the owner of the car, the boss... He sat there making call into his mechanic, he was told to come out but was scared to cos he didn't know how to swim... Few minutes later while making the call, there was heavy flood,it was like a hurricane.... It came so strong that it washed the man away with the car.

That man is dead now!

Stop joking with someone's life jor. Not cool!

1 Like

Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by ikorodureporta: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2019
grin
who go see huge running water go enter sef
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by bilulu(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2019
post=81204136:
THE RESULT OF STUBBORNNESS!!

One stubborn man still wrote on the Billboard below replying the Government advice for them to be careful!
Just Imagine!! cheesy wink grin
you see what the formal minister turned Abuja into? and your clueless Buhari still reappointed him to continue the destruction.... idiots in power

1 Like

Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by okeniti: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2019
A wise person once said every loss is a lesson. Also be thankful that you have a Lexus, very strong cars.

Newbreed2018:
After my last experience of flood trapping my car in a water damp for over two hours I learnt a lesson in a very hard way. The water flooded my car Tru the doors, my car amplifier was damaged beyond repair, my stereo, all the door speakers including the dashboard speakers stopped functioning, my fog lights all stopped too but thank God na Lexus, no mechanical damage just my electronics.
This experience is devastating u go dey fear water.
Dude will never be the same whenever he's driving and see a flood prone area.

1 Like

Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by taf4u4me(m): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Simple instructions... U no go hear. Mtcheww
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by themanderon: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2019
This is gona be the lot of Godhaters on the last day. Hopeless and helpless all as a result of stubbornness.
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by nicepoker101(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Jump inside and swim.
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by yvesboss(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2019
I lost the gear box to my Hyundai Accent 2014 to this similar stuff at agbado area

Painful after google map showed me that was the shortest distance
Re: Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja by PrincewithGod(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Heman7:
That's not the driver, he is the owner of the car, the boss... He sat there making call into his mechanic, he was told to come out but was scared to cos he didn't know how to swim... Few minutes later while making the call, there was heavy flood,it was like a hurricane.... It came so strong that it washed the man away with the car.

That man is dead now!
Is that the FCTA director?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Bursts Into Flames On Third Mainland Bridge (Pictures) / See What A Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses As Its Fuel Tank (photos) / Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.