Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street (53276 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by TKVick(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
I think there is more to the story. You cannot be arrested for dancing in the street.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Zombiekiller010: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Is this not funny? NPF are now useless like used pads

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Lanretoye(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
For which station.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Givenshy: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by tfash96(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
I won't comment because I don't trust nairaland these days

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dancing is a Threat to National Security.

This is what happens when the Police and the Presidency are manned by pseudo-intelligent humanoids.

2 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by NaijaNaWaa: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
What kind of country is this that youths can't even dance in peace again? Buhari has brought fear and death upon this country to the extent that there's almost no night life in Abuja any more. May nemesis catch up with those who brought this plague upon Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Mrevildoer(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
destiny328:
use ur number or gmail

That doesn't answer my question.. Moreover I'm not the O.P
when last you made use of that thing in your skull?
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
uuzba:

Oga, don't be blind.
The guy did not comb his hair.
Nigerian police are already pissed off on a normal day.
Then person will carry raster hair and be dancing in their front again?
Sorry, but this country is not that open to radical movements. No law authority likes a raster haired person. Regardless.
Simple
. All the mad people roaming the streets of Nigeria with fungal and microbial infested 'rasta' hair, have they been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by bodex196(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Without uniform � Yaba straight!!!!
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Bewiseedet(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Flexing muscles for civilians common army they cannot fight.

2 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by DLuciano: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Nigerians cannot have fun in peace again...
I don't believe dancing was the reason, the poster is just using that as a means of attract cheap public attention.

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by agabaI23(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
SolexOlenin:

They probably thought the guy is protesting against Buhari...lol
Epic

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by redpink: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
sadsmall yemi alade having dancer abi na job or wetin
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by starbright4real(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
elo every one am a graduate of accounting (HND) pls i seriously need a job. i wil appreciate any positive response.
brightnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by uchelouis45(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
MrWTF:
Yes! Because of common dance he could have done freely if Goodluck Jonathan was president.
Thank you
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by wisdomkid: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
MrWTF:
Yes! Because of common dance he could have done freely if Goodluck Jonathan was president.

lol.... if you know, you know.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by lookingfly: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Don't tell me yemi alade now parade naked dude dancing on the street too like tekno......oh, they are not naked. But why arrest a dancing dude?
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Heretohateyall: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Still she won't sing anything about it. Make a hit like akon "Locked up"
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by 9jaRealist: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Buhari’s Nigeria... angry

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by SeriousPartner(f): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Na real wa o.....
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Myhusband(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:

Oga, don't be blind.
Sorry, but this country is not that open to radical movements. No law authority likes a raster haired person. Regardless.
Simple

oodee

bye bye to democracy. hopefully Nigeria will returned to democracy in 2023
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Beacon1st: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
destiny328:
abi na nothing we no go see Nigeria na my country
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by HeyCorleone(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:

Oga, don't be blind.
Simple

I like how you defend impunity.

But it's only normal.

When people have been oppressed for long, they look for more ways to oppress themselves.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Autotech312(m): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

Yes those pigs from that side...... They are known for scam beware next time.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by adetem(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Make dem go after dem quick o, I no think set dem b real police..... How dancing on the street go even be an offence.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by expert234: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2019
post=81199766:
All because of dancing?!

Barbaric!

You are one of the causes of this barbarism. I really wish you will experience this barbarism too. You really deserve it.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2019
shocked Eeyah Tomisin aka Tom Tom. This guy together with his dance crew members Westsidelife dance for the likes of wizkid davido olamide and yemi alade, See how he was being bundled like an animal undecided
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by CanadaOrBust: 3:09am On Aug 13, 2019
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE OUT OF CONTROL.
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!!!!
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Nothing Less For God To Do,Some Wish Success But Some Wish failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.