Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) (28207 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Former Miss Nigeria Helen Prest-Ajayi on Thursday celebrated her last daughter Tomisin Ajayi on her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

Prest-Ajayi uploaded two photographs to Instagram, one of herself hugging Tomisin and the other of her late partner Tosin Ajayi hugging his daughter.

“Happy Birthday my princess @tomisin_ajayii,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-nZMeHgWA/?igshid=10exj65ct98lt

Prest-Ajayi has three daughters — Tiffany-Annabelle Davies, Ted and Tomisin Ajayi.

The former beauty queen had Tiffany with her first husband and businessman Jimmy Davies.

After a divorce, she had two other daughters with Ajayi whom she lived with for over two decades, although they were never legally married.

Ajayi, the founder of First Foundation Medical Centre, died last year but was only buried 10 months after following family crisis.

6 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday

3 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dear Lord,

Abeg nor let me born scatter everywhere make my children nor go confuse and start family crisis when I die...

This I ask through Christ our Lord.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mother and daughter are beautiful.

But how do you live with a man for over 20 years, have two kids with him without marriage?

Same cohabiting marriage everywhere.

Why won't there be family crisis after the man passes?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
PlayMaker14:
Dear Lord,
Abeg nor let me born scatter everywhere make my children nor go confuse and start family crisis when I die...
This I ask through Christ our Lord.
Ogbeni....if you huzzle get money....even if na ten women born for you....I bet my balls no one go confuse and start family crisis...
Huzzle better money and get sense....your children and baby mamas or rather wives nor go fight

PlayMaker14:
My friend shut up... "If you hustle" How many hustle you don hustle? You're not making sense.
Keep your distance.
Bad blood niggarrrr
Nor worry, I go soon catch you one on one

I go tie loud or skunk make we smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel ....i go arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....make those runs babe bang you all night....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and the bad blood never leave you completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations, married first husband divorced, gave birth to two kids for the 2nd man but didn't marry him legally. women with their scatter scatter mentality and spirit. May the children learn from their mother's mistake and live a responsible,focused and peaceful life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Stomoney(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
One day den go celebrate me for good here on nairaland as well. Congratulations to her

5 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by rapperdapper: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy buy day..
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who is the daughter?

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Shooyaya: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday.

Check my signature for your shout-outs.
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by mcmbonu: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bb
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm

Cummmmmmmig

I want to (cum)
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Akasammyoka: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wish her happy birthday and get 10k alert, just got mine now. Like if you gotten urs too

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni....if you huzzle get money....even if na ten women born for you....I bet my balls no one go confuse and start family crisis
My friend shut up... "If you hustle" How many hustle you don hustle? You're not making sense.

Keep your distance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
who fit help me with 1k please?
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Jessicaos(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
HBD to her daughter
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oshey Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander the grand poppeteer!Achebe the wise one!.
Talk is cheap,make money and marry 56 wives ok?
Even King Solomon tire for himself at one time.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni....if you huzzle get money....even if na ten women born for you....I bet my balls no one go confuse and start family crisis...
Huzzle better money and get sense....your children and baby mamas or rather wives nor go fight

2 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Which kind pandemic cake be that?

2 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:

May it not be your last day on earth. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by RufataR: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Would you believe I showed this news to the cashier at Super Savers supermarket and she gave me a discount of 80%! cheesy
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Alejobs: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
dominique, abeg come and see our internet gangster spitting from every corner of his mouth.... grin
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
happy birthday t
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by Zetty177x: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hbd girl

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Bad blood niggarrrr

I go tie loud or skunk make we smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel ....i go arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....make those runs babe bang you all night....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and the bad blood never leave you completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days

come flex me na or come teach me work. anyone dey okay for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by freeman131: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) by daniel7328(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=101053310]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Bad blood niggarrrr

I go tie loud or skunk make we smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel ....i go arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....make those runs babe bang you all night....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and the bad blood never leave you completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days[/quote

Just tell us say you wanna kukuma kill am

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” / Charles Okocha Rocks Kembe With Kunle Afolayan In New Adorable Photo / Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.