Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Here's A Word-Weaving, Business-Savvy Writer For Hire! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Here's A Word-Weaving, Business-Savvy Writer For Hire! (542 Views)

Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project / Youtube Scriptwriter Here For Hire. 100% Quality & Premium Audience Engagement / Hire - Savvy Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Word-Weaving, Business-Savvy Writer For Hire! by IykeWrites: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hello there,

If you're looking for a smart writer to take on your writing projects, I'm your man.

For over five years, I have worked with individuals, creative teams, and small businesses, and I've helped them sculpt content that carries their intended message across to their target audience, and yields the results they want.

Here's what I can write for you:

-Blog articles
-Marketing copy
-Web copy
-Product reviews
-Press releases

I also proofread and edit written content.

You can also have a look at my website, which contains links to articles I've previously written. It's here: https://iykewrites.com

If you'd like to hire me for any of these services, connect with me via Whatsapp: 08133470608.

I'll be waiting to take your requests.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Most E-book Converting/formatting Experts Won’t Tell You / (CLOSED) Awesome Fiction Writer Needed Urgently / Ad Copy And Social Media Post Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.