Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery (70814 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Ceec-c Rocks Thighs-Revealing Hot Mini Skirt In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
She needs a thick long 10 with constant pumping
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
We need more cosmetic surgeons in nigeria.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by ngadaAwo: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
she should Repent from worldliness and surrender to the Lord Jesus in order to escape the coming WRATH
[/s]
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Selassie619: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Selassie619: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yes I agree
AwkaetitiBabe:
We need more cosmetic surgeons in nigeria.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by OTayobami(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
KelvinCX:
Have you watched chief daddy? She did fake butt

I noticed it too, it was just too big, it was bigger than the way it used to be before
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by EdiskyHarry: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wow, very nice
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bitch
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Lebexis(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Vikkoh post=81206184]Cc Jfranknation. I like em soft and portable like this Weldond Sir
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Champneys: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Of course she did but that is nobody's business.

She owns her body, she can burn herself if she likes or sit on a pole axe, its her business!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by KayyDee: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
For Job Seekers, Get This book for FREE Now.

HOW TO GET YOUR DREAM JOB WITH 2:2 and 3rd CLASS

Free Download Ends Soon.

Download it here for FREE: https://www.mydreamjobs.info/p/blog-page.html?m=1

Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Sinavaramini: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
keep quiet and accept ur lekpa body the way God gave u.
stop going extra miles of stupidity by faking ur nature just to please the opposite sex all because of low self-esteem
Do not take my reply to ur mentions as a stand to give u the temerity to talk to me anyhow. Never mention me with such archaic mentality.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by dazzlingd(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
My childhood crush
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
That pussy is a bullion van in its own right, it can empty a bank vault overnight.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by ItsJagaban: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
nikkywoo:
she's been squaring not surgery

Na squirting you for talk � grin
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ini means grave in my place just as tinubu means thief in modern slangs!
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Spain007(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Her backside looks normal;I don't think she did any surgery.

MONITORING SPIRIT
Re: Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery by Emmyjizzy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
She is a very good dancer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.