Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console (2382 Views)

Abuja : Install Over 70 Best Of Ps3 Games *pkg* Hack l Fix Your Ps3 Console / Is The PS3 Super Slim Worth Your $150 For The Holiday Season? / ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by harden(m): 1:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello guys, i need help on how i can transfer a PS3 game (sleeping dogs) i downloaded on my phone to the PS3 console,it is hacked and muiltiman works on it,also i do have a laptop if that would better for transferring.
Thanks.
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by harden(m): 2:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Guys pls your reply would really help alot
Pls
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by crafteck(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2019
How una de manage complicate the simplest of things
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by Thegamingorca(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
crafteck:
How una de manage complicate the simplest of things

I'm wondering the kind of response he's expecting to hear.

I'm terrified of the thought of it

1 Like

Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by crafteck(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I'm wondering the kind of response he's expecting to hear.

I'm terrified of the thought of it

Prolly how to put xender on ps3 grin
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by harden(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys i didn't mean to offend anyone look,but pls anyone who really knows about this should pls drop there number so i can add them pls
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by obynocute(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Copy the game folder to ur system, then copy it to external hard drive, from ur hard drive to ur game.
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by harden(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
obynocute:
Copy the game folder to ur system, then copy it to external hard drive, from ur hard drive to ur game.
alright man thanks,I'll keep intouch incase
Thanks
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by obynocute(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
harden:
alright man thanks,I'll keep intouch incase
Thanks
NO wahala, hope ur ps3 is multiman hacked?
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by harden(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
obynocute:

NO wahala, hope ur ps3 is multiman hacked?
yeah its hacked and has multiman on it.
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
This your question is scary.
I advice you copy to your laptop first.
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by Mckandre(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
The way u asked ur question is kinda weird, but in the case u dont ve a PC,get a pen drive with USB OTG adapter nd copy the game from ur phone to the console.
Re: PS3 Games Transfer From Phone To The Ps3 Console by harden(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
It has worked was able to do it, the game worked and I'll still be downloading more

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! / Fifa Vs Pes / Fifa 19 On Hacked Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.