Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA (60386 Views)

Khafi Faces Sack For Having Sex On Big Brother Naija - Sun UK / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Today, I have finally concluded that many of my countrymen
are not woke people, but lawless and poor copycats of global
trends.
Khafi apparently disobeyed directives from her superiors, yet I
am seeing comments and updates pouring invectives on the
met police.
The Sun (UK) publishes details of her activities on BBN and
people are supporting the misguided decision to sue the
newspaper outlet?
You guys will be alright las las.
They are hurting that the west they look up to for “wokeness”
has thrown a conservative curve ball their way.
You don’t always have to be so extra on every trend.
Tomorrow when you accept gays some of you will turn and
seek to outlaw heterosexuality because you’re all so extra.
Khafi knows what she signed up for.
Let her face the music.
It might even be the lease she seeks anyways
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by itsme01: 4:44am On Aug 13, 2019
angry

Nonsense and Ingrident,... bitter british people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by DIKEnaWAR: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2019
No news like bad news. The paper will sell. BBNaija will sell. If the girl is sacked or evicted so many Nigerians will give her a job in the entertainment industry. Truth is, the girl Don blow. BBNaija Don blow and the Sun UK go sell wella. Expect Naija newspapers to pick the trail and cash in.

You that is commenting, you don chop?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by IkemChris(m): 4:51am On Aug 13, 2019
I wonder why Devil will just be using people's destiny like this.... You dey England, e no do you, you join police(No be Nigerian police ooo, English Police wey be say I sure say your salary pass Area commander own.....) E no still do you. Na to come join one aimless program dey show your sex life na him you want..... We my dear you might loose so many things ooooo.... In English Sound"Your boy friend is going to leave you my dear, you will loose your job and if possible your green card..... See life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Studyinchina200(m): 4:54am On Aug 13, 2019
30k pounds every year is too small
ebuka10box:
She earns over 30k pounds every year and she decided to abandon her job, I guess she is gonna regret it if she doesn't win this show. She has got nothing to offer cause if u earn that huge amount of money in uk and u got a talent u wanna chase in Africa , it's gonna go a long way.... Sad tale about life :job wey person dey find na him dis babe dey use dey play tomtom

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by solsticey2k3(m): 5:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Obviously she doesn’t like the police job undecided

Of course, she must have thought about all this before deciding to leave the UK to come to Nigeria to audition for the program. If she actually auditioned though grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 13, 2019
They should free her oo
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Jungleluv5: 5:11am On Aug 13, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-khafi-kareem-faces-sack-as.html?m=1

This shows that all the so called BBN audition are fake because they have already gotten their participants. #STOPBBNNOW IS FAKE.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by lovingyouhun: 5:17am On Aug 13, 2019
ebuka10box:
She earns over 30k pounds every year and she decided to abandon her job, I guess she is gonna regret it if she doesn't win this show. She has got nothing to offer cause if u earn that huge amount of money in uk and u got a talent u wanna chase in Africa , it's gonna go a long way.... Sad tale about life :job wey person dey find na him dis babe dey use dey play tomtom

I don't get it, why will she win the show? Because of sex? Women always bear the shame in Africa when info about sex between two people goes public sorry.... maybe endorsement deals such as Nina's but winning the show is never going to be possible especially not in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by riczy(m): 5:20am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=wyzoe post=81203739]

It's rather unfortunate but then on the other hand, I don't think she believed she would be returning to the job.
[/qurote]She wants to b famous n she has got it,it won't cost her anything getting anoda job, UK isn't Nizooria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by TLION(m): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2019
Crazy things people do for fame
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by benpuzzy(m): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2019
That serves her right if the news is true, i don't want UK Police to come tomorrow and deny this.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by sylve11: 5:38am On Aug 13, 2019
trueking:
Words cannot express how much I hate this Big brother thing

i nor sure sey you hate am reach me and also the op stupid blog link wey only mtn and airtel network dey fit access. angry cool
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by meobizy(f): 5:46am On Aug 13, 2019
trueking:
Words cannot express how much I hate this Big brother thing
...but you’re on a thread about it posting a comment.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by meobizy(f): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2019
The truth is the British are only angry that after growing up and utilizing their resources she rejected the host country for her original heritage (pun intended). There is a lie in the article which viewers easily identify. They claim she had constant clashes with colleagues. So far on the show she has had zero arguments apart from brief insecurity regarding a perceived romantic rival.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2019
I thought the western countries like the UK are sexually immoral but now I realize that it's not the case
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by topsam1(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2019
She has already emerged a winner.... My opinion Though.... Cos from now on, she begins to get sympathy votes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Benwallt(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2019
In your words OP. Video of the Khafi mo Ani ng Ben eath the sh eets had trended (watch here)
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by freemi(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Princeofasia:
uk police never even talkec or thought of sack but a useless nigerian that wants her sacked fabricated this useless news and now uk police might give it a consideration
the news is from the uk
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by edesumpitor: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2019
What's big brother? What value can BB add to one's life? It's a crazy generation. Youths deriving joy watching young men and women having sex.Once again,I say it's crazy.The only ones who benefit from this: DSTV and the participants .Spectators are losers. A home video could serve a better purpose.
It's just my humble opinion oh.Before some people will come for my head.
Buhari may not be wrong to tag us lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Drake2021:

It's good she is punish for her stupidity
lol�����comments like diz encourages office romps and u know d rest ����
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by hammerVJ: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2019
WHICH PART OF SHE IS ON HOLIDAY DONT THEY UNDERSTAND?

AT HER AGE OF 29 YEARS IS IT NOT TIME SHE FOUND HERSELF A HUSBAND?

IMAGINE QUESTIONING A 29 YEARS OLD WOMAN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP CHOICE OR HOLIDAY LOCATION CHOICE.

WHEN THEY GO ON HOLIDAY, DONT THEY HAVE SEX? ARE THEIR ANY NAKEED PICTURES OF HER HAVING SEX?

CAN THEY PROVE IT?

IN CASE THEY DONT KNOW, BBNAIJA ALREADY PRODUCED ONE COUPLE FROM HAVING SEX IN THE HOUSE. (BAMTEDDY)

OR ARE THEY JEALOUS, IT IS NOT OYINBO PRICK SHE IS FCUCKING?

LET THEM GET OUT...SADIST ALWAYS TRYING TO KEEP EVERYBODY DEPRESSED.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by bravesoul247(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Let them cut her a slack Jor. Reasons why I prefer the Vskit reality TV show jare.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Godwin2am(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2019
eni4real:
Stop spoiling innocent people's mind with your choice of words.. Ms 6th sense!!
SHE once Pursue A Political Post There In The Uk
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Scandinavian02: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2019
All those saying she is foolish for leaving her job at the MET Police to participate in BBNaija may really not know what life fulfilment is all about. Apparently, she was not fulfilled in her job as a Police Officer and decided to do what gives her joy.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Studyinchina200:
30k pounds every year is too small
How is it too small?
Nigeria can't even pay 30k as minn wage.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by ogbonti: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2019
ebuka10box:

£30,000 a year before the Windsor’s take their huge bite of taxes? That na money? About $32,000 a year? That’s what some illiterate illegal alien handyman or windshield wiper repairer makes half a year in Texas! I beg leave matter..... but on a serious note, What is with this current generation and public nudity and public sex? What separates these people from dogs? Afteralll dogs have sex in public

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by ogbonti: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2019
IkemChris:
I wonder why Devil will just be using people's destiny like this.... You dey England, e no do you, you join police(No be Nigerian police ooo, English Police wey be say I sure say your salary pass Area commander own.....) E no still do you. Na to come join one aimless program dey show your sex life na him you want..... We my dear you might loose so many things ooooo.... In English Sound"Your boy friend is going to leave you my dear, you will loose your job and if possible your green card..... See life

You are too obsessed about living abroad and working abroad bla bla bla.... you think all you said here was not considered by her before she hopped on the plane to come participate in the show of shame? This may really be her life’s ambition ... to be on tv for anything even if it’s negative publicity than to live and die as an annonymous police officer in some police post in the UK

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by joseph1832(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians and their baseless sentiment. She was told by her employers not to go to the show, she disobeyed and went and some people are supporting her. Wow. shocked
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by WalkerMichael(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2019
I'm not sure she knows now.. Until she leaves the house... Nigeria police force would be happy to have her join them anyways..

Anti wey mumu. undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by ogbonti: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Idibia18:
So it is True. I never believed it. how on earth did I even miss that scene? I need to pay more attention, maybe Mercy & Ike would repeat an exact *****

U don craze finish..... so u want to dedicate your precious time to watch out for the eventuality of sex in a tv series when your mates are online making cold hard cash? What a waste!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.