Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA (60422 Views)

Khafi Faces Sack For Having Sex On Big Brother Naija - Sun UK / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2019
I don't think this show should be for people living abroad and earning over 30,000 Great British pounds per yer with citizenship and house and family abroad what are you seeking to achieve the price of 20 million naira can not be equated with all the comfort she already has it was a bad trade the move was too risky.
Good luck to her
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by emexc11(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2019
To all of you that are forming assistant jesus, pretenders do the worst, hear it clearly.......... KHAFFY IS GOING NO WHERE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by dandaddy(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Actually the police has ethics which they hold very high...
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by anonymous1759(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2019
IamPlato:
May She Be Sacked In Jesus Name. Amen!

You Can Not Work In My Company And You Go on Being A Housemate In BBnaija

It depends on the type of company you've. We're too judgmental in this country and lack business ideas.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by obailala(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians are funny creatures. Too many busybodies out here saying she was stupid for putting her job on risk. Sometimes I just wonder if its the terrible unemployment crisis in Nigeria that's causing the poverty mentality that has plagued the responses on this thread. The khafi girl is probably a Brit citizen, even if she loses her meagre £30k olokpa work, she will instantly get something else, something even better on her return.

Meanwhile na fvck she fvck, she no kill person. Even if she doesnt get sacked, I completely doubt she will even want to go back to her old job after the fame she gets from BBN, she may not even want to return to the UK. And if she chooses to return here, her face being on the frontpage of The SUN and UK METRO means she already has the publicity needed to break into the more lucrative entertainment industry and never have to go back to her old olokpa job.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by anonymous1759(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2019
salford1:
Left a goverment job for bb nonsense...foolish decision.

You're the foolish one you think employment in Nigeria is the same thing with other countries?? An entertainment company May decide to higher and pay her more.

It's her life she weighed her options before coming don't be quick to judge her. You don't know if she enjoys her police work? If BBN will fulfill her dreams and make her happy so be it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by obailala(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Dshocker:
Khafi was not wise....She had a good job and decided to risk it by thinking she could win the ungodly show,which even the said winning prize wasn't worth it compared to her job.
what's so good about an olokpa job of probably less than £30k?... Whether she's sacked or not, the chances of her even wanting to go back to her old job after the show are less than 5%. With face even being on The Sun UK and other UK tabloids, she's already got the popularity she needs to break into the entertainment industry in the UK and if she's willing to put in the work, she could be earning her old yearly pay in a month.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by EngrXrix(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-khafi-kareem-faces-sack-as.html?m=1

Since when did sex become a big deal that they have to sack her for it?
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Lordjb: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2019
I like this girl Khafi.... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Xano(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2019
obailala:
Nigerians are funny creatures. Too many busybodies out here showing saying she was stupid for putting her job on risk. Sometimes I just wonder if its the terrible unemployment crisis in Nigeria that's causing the poverty mentality that has plagued the responses on this thread. The khafi girl is probably a Brit citizen, even if she lose her meagre £30k olokpa work, she will instantly get something else, something even better on her return.

Meanwhile na fvck she fvck, she no kill person. Even if she doesnt her sacked, I completely doubt she will ever even go back to her old job after the fame she gets from BBN, she may not even want to return to the UK. And if she chooses to return here, her face being on the frontpage of The SUN and UK METRO means she already has the publicity needed to never have to go back to her old meagre olokpa job.

Interesting post

You've not lived in any of UK countries to write this.
It appears you do not know what is called Image rights.
What publicity do you think she would get? In Uk, companies take their image serious. There is not Nigeria.
£30,000 annual pay with subsequent years of promotion is at risk.
Some posts(write-ups) here are ignorant of the truth.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Psoul(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2019
BBNaija 2018: Nina laments, reveals what Imo govt did to her

Ex-Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina has expressed disappointment in Imo state government for not recognising her.

This was after the winner of the just concluded reality show, Miracle was invited and honoured by the Imo state government as ‘Education Ambassador’

But, Nina who is also an indigene of Imo and a student of Imo state University (IMSU) was not recognised or awarded any appointment.

Reacting on her Instagram page, Nina lamented thus, “Feeling bad right now. I was not recognised in my own state. But it is well.”

In as much as it is a reality show, it does not mean u should go there carrying sex on your head. You can still try to make a difference in the house and still win. When u go out there to show hw good u are in sex, most ppl may not like to associate wt u wen u comes out.

When u want to do some certain things, consider the organization u belongs to. Khafi should have known that the organization she belongs to will frown at any behaviour that may be viewed as disgraceful. Gideoni can get away with it cos he is a businessman. Look at hw Mike is trying to comport himself in the house. He knows that any silly move can affect his career. Khafi is loose, I'm sorry to be brutal. She should have also consider the controversy surrounding her coming for the show. She requested to come, her bosses said no and advised her to stay off the show. When she insisted, they granted her leave WITHOUT pay.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by jesmond3945: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2019
trueking:
Words cannot express how much I hate this Big brother thing
the show was designed by white people to make our youths loose focus.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by shogsman(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2019
she should use her publicity to find another job,sack her ass.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by shogsman(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2019
obailala:
Nigerians are funny creatures. Too many busybodies out here showing saying she was stupid for putting her job on risk. Sometimes I just wonder if its the terrible unemployment crisis in Nigeria that's causing the poverty mentality that has plagued the responses on this thread. The khafi girl is probably a Brit citizen, even if she lose her meagre £30k olokpa work, she will instantly get something else, something even better on her return.

Meanwhile na fvck she fvck, she no kill person. Even if she doesnt her sacked, I completely doubt she will ever even go back to her old job after the fame she gets from BBN, she may not even want to return to the UK. And if she chooses to return here, her face being on the frontpage of The SUN and UK METRO means she already has the publicity needed to never have to go back to her old meagre olokpa job.
Do you currently make 15m a year
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Emmasnoop(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Woman and sex self their toto nor they rest, all the time Bleep Bleep na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by SirLakes: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
I have a feeling she's not going back there to continue as police.... Sack or no sack

Paparazzi things

#wolialara

Ah tell you....

That girl is done with the Force thingy

Paparazzi all the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Adakintroy2: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2019
My own if you are working for me god knows am sacking you. If I give you a leave, you not visiting families, attending important events or something meaningfull but a show in a third world country with no meaning impact on thesoicety. Yet you getting stab still on it. Friend, you are so going You asked for it yourself.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Adakintroy2: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2019
ebuka10box:
She earns over 30k pounds every year and she decided to abandon her job, I guess she is gonna regret it if she doesn't win this show. She has got nothing to offer cause if u earn that huge amount of money in uk and u got a talent u wanna chase in Africa , it's gonna go a long way.... Sad tale about life :job wey person dey find na him dis babe dey use dey play tomtom

Na so..people weh get head no see cap.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2019
eni4real:
Stop spoiling innocent people's mind with your choice of words.. Ms 6th sense!!

What is spoiling people's mind about advising them to focus? Isn't she dickstracted?

You better switch on your brain before quoting me next time. Seeing that it is one of your hobbies on here, you should at least do it right.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2019
pocohantas:

What is spoiling people's mind about advising them to focus? Isn't she dickstracted?

You better switch on your brain before quoting me next time. Seeing that it is one of your hobbies on here, you should at least do it right.
She finish me.. I hope she is happy now?? grin
I overrated her sense of humor tho tongue
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by IkemChris(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2019
ogbonti:

You are too obsessed about living abroad and working abroad bla bla bla.... you think all you said here was not considered by her before she hopped on the plane to come participate in the show of shame? This may really be her life’s ambition ... to be on tv for anything even if it’s negative publicity than to live and die as an annonymous police officer in some police post in the UK

What have we really gained living in a country like Nigeria? Every blessed day we wake up to unpleasant economy, unpleasant news, unpleasant leadership and unpleasant e.t.c. Am not really obessed living abroad. After all if this country was working many would have stayed back. But my own thoughts toward this particular topic is that she had more opportunities to making a better life with her position than coming to a show that will risk her loosing many opportunities. The show called BBN should not be on air if the morals of this country is still intact. What is the use of the show? What have we gained from that show? What moral, economic,social value have that show given us? I had a friend who was among those who did a reality TV show on technology he lost at the semi finals but today he is not in this country (oyibo don carry the guy to start production of what he did in that show) yet Naija did even recognize his work. My point is this country is too bleeped to come and be fucking yourself up again....
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Some women really do have small brain, Woman risks losing her Atleast £ 30000 a year's repectable and lucrative police job for some bullshiit BBN?
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by ihesiuloa(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Has anyone here ever considered the reasons why she doing all this? It could be intentional! Even if she doesn't win the BBN but she has been sported in limelight and she could actually go ahead into showbiz or real time celebrity just by this actions or inactions even if there is any reason for her being sacked afterwards by the brits police!
It may as well be a kind of gambit' she just pulled on.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by johnad3(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2019
all those who condemn Khafi should come to the public to say they haven't done something more urglier that that. I just dont know the problem of Nigerians, must you condemn everything? must you? Majority of those saying something against her are Confirm OLOSHO. If Gedoni would be perfect man for her, so be it. To those of you who ain't marry, you are envy her, just go find yourself a man haha. KHAFI all the way joo
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by francis2565(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
ebuka10box:
She earns over 30k pounds every year and she decided to abandon her job, I guess she is gonna regret it if she doesn't win this show. She has got nothing to offer cause if u earn that huge amount of money in uk and u got a talent u wanna chase in Africa , it's gonna go a long way.... Sad tale about life :job wey person dey find na him dis babe dey use dey play tomtom

Rubbish the monthly salary is not even to £3k that is small money when all the tax hammer of UK and bills hit the salary

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
I beg your pardon, she lost focus? The last time i check she is still in the house, and i bet you she will not be evicted soon but rather later, sex stuf maybe her own strategy to get attention
pocohantas:
I don't even have an issue with whatever they (Gedoni & Khafi) did under the sheets.

She is pretty talented, but decided to spend her time whining over Gedoni.

Now, she is at risk of losing her job. A job she left without approval, only to come on the show and end up dickstracted.

When on a mission, focus. Never lose yourself because of a relationship. It is the one way you ensure you have a support system, something to fall back on if life happens.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by johnad3(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Big brother project are done every country around the world not only in Nigeria. Everyone can't be doing same thing in the world, the world would be a boring place. Big brother would raise another millionaire so let's be positive about Nigerian stuff, if this show are meant for another country majority of Nigerians "would still be saying can't we ve something like this done in Nigeria ni "? I'm sick and tired of the way Nigerians are thinking. Lets bet it, On the final day of the BBN, all those who are complaining now, will still stick with their 198 stations haha wetin sef. OH LORD DELIVER ME FROM MY FRIENDS, I CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY ENEMIES.

NIGERIANS!!! i fear you ooooooo

IkemChris:

What have we really gained living in a country like Nigeria? Every blessed day we wake up to unpleasant economy, unpleasant news, unpleasant leadership and unpleasant e.t.c. Am not really obessed living abroad. After all if this country was working many would have stayed back. But my own thoughts toward this particular topic is that she had more opportunities to making a better life with her position than coming to a show that will risk her loosing many opportunities. The show called BBN should not be on air if the morals of this country is still intact. What is the use of the show? What have we gained from that show? What moral, economic,social value have that show given us? I had a friend who was among those who did a reality TV show on technology he lost at the semi finals but today he is not in this country (oyibo don carry the guy to start production of what he did in that show) yet Naija did even recognize his work. My point is this country is too bleeped to come and be fucking yourself up again....
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by ebuka10box(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2019
francis2565:

Rubbish the monthly salary is not even to £3k that is small money when all the tax hammer of UK and bills hit the salary
My brother the cash price is 30m and we know say she no go win am...
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by obailala(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
shogsman:

Do you currently make 15m a year
I don't see how that's relevant to the truth in what I said earlier. In the UK, whilst a £30k job may be 'reasonable', it cant really be termed an amazing job which one should lose sleep over. A lot of even uneducated people earn that much in the UK (we aren't talking of Nigeria). I don't know who the Khafi is, but I assume she may even be educated.
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by johnad3(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Ogbeni go sit down somewhere joo, if you know what to do to make you a billionaire and fame why havent you do it? U dey here deh talk rubbish. you re talking about £2500 monthly salary, seh UK Nah country? what about tax? come to think of it fame and becoming an ambasador in BBN? OMo u no get sense oooo. Just leave Khafi alone. abeg, abeg

gypsey:
Some women really do have small brain, Woman risks losing her Atleast £ 30000 a year's repectable and lucrative police job for some bullshiit BBN?
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by obailala(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Xano:

Interesting post

You've not lived in any of UK countries to write this.
It appears you do not know what is called Image rights.
What publicity do you think she would get? In Uk, companies take their image serious. There is not Nigeria.
£30,000 annual pay with subsequent years of promotion is at risk.
Some posts(write-ups) here are ignorant of the truth.
Haha... your write-up is actually a perfect example of one that is distant from reality.... Image rights? How exactly does what she did even affect her personal image, let alone the image rights of a potential employer?

That she makes out with a love interest UNDER THE SHEETS in a reality TV show and you think she would be ostracized from decent society because of that? Not even a single nipple was flashed or seen by anyone and you think anyone in the UK has a problem with her morality?... You think the UK is Nigeria?... The UK where people are comfortable participating in TV game shows like Nakedd Attraction?... Have you ever watched the UK Big brother and other UK reality TV dating shows?

Like you rightly pointed out, this is the UK, not Nigeria where we are all bizarrely hypocritical moral judges. In the UK, a £30k job isn't a big deal (even uneducated artisans could earn that much), and no company (not even religious organisations) would blink an eye over her trending gossip on BBN. Besides, her very participation in BBN and even her headlines on the UK SUN is even a boost to her future career which would obviously be in the entertainment industry (she would definitely not want to even go back to her police job).
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA by Xano(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
obailala:
Haha... your write-up is actually a perfect example of one that is distant from reality.... Image rights? How exactly does what she did even affect her personal image, let alone the image rights of a potential employer?

That she makes out with a love interest UNDER THE SHEETS in a reality TV show and you think she would be ostracized from decent society because of that? Not even a single nipple was flashed or seen by anyone and you think anyone in the UK has a problem with her morality?... You think the UK is Nigeria?... The UK where people are comfortable participating in TV game shows like Nakedd Attraction?... Have you ever watched the UK Big brother and other UK reality TV dating shows?

Like you rightly pointed out, this is the UK, not Nigeria where we are all bizarrely hypocritical moral judges. In the UK, a £30k job isn't a big deal (even uneducated artisans could earn that much), and no company (not even religious organisations) would blink an eye over her trending gossip on BBN. Besides, her very participation in BBN and even her headlines on the UK SUN is even a boost to her future career which would obviously be in the entertainment industry (she would definitely not want to even go back to her police job).

interesting. £30,000 is not a big deal? Like I wrote, you've not lived in UK. Inquire about their annual per after taxes. Search and find out what other professions with that level of annual pay, then research about those companies or organizations their policy on scandals

There is Big Brother UK, reality TV shows in UK, find out all who had done such like her under the sheets, what has become of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.