Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day9 (298 Views)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day11 / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 / 50 Days RCCG 2018 Fasting & Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day9 by evelyngold(f): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2019
TODAY'S PRAYER FOR DAYY 9 (Break by 2 pm)
1.I grab every stubborn problem and salvation, in the name of Jesus.
2.I nullify every sacrifice offered to demons against me, in the name of Jesus.
3.Every power cursing my destiny, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
4.Every power cursing my blessing, die, in the name of Jesus.
5.I break the power of any incense burnt against me, in the name of Jesus.
6.Every python spirit, go into the hot desert and be burnt, in Jesus’s name.
7.Lord, let the blood of Jesus poison and pull out the roots of all my problems, in the name of Jesus.
8.I go back to Adam and Eve on both sides of my bloodline and cut off every evil root, in the name of Jesus.
9. I reverse every improper operation of my body organs, in the name of Jesus.
10.The source of failure, poverty and sickness in my life, die, in Jesus of Jesus.
11.Any problem that wants to kill me, die, in the name of Jesus.
12.I arrest every traffic of sickness in my body, in the name of Jesus.
13.Thou resurrection power, kill every power working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
14.Every power trespassing in my body, in the name of Jesus.
Bullets from heaven, kill every storm in my life, in the name of Jesus.
15.Thou power of polygamous witchcraft, die, in the name of Jesus.
16.Mammy-water dogs, programmed against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
17.Every spiritual bullet fired at me, die, in the name of Jesus.
18.Every mouth with satanic anointing, what you have said will come upon you, in the name of Jesus.
19.Every killing agent, working against me, I kill you today, in Jesus’ name.
20.I command every spiritual Red sea harassing my progress to divide, in the name of Jesus.
21.Every power hunting for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
22.By the blood of Jesus, O Lord, let my gate of favour open, in Jesus’ name.
23.Every satanic satanic stalemate confronting my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
24.Every valley of indecision confronting my destiny, break away, in the name of Jesus. 25.Every pot or calabash assigned against me, break, in the name of Jesus.
26.Every power that wants me to fail, fail seven times, in the name of Jesus.
27.Anything stolen from my life to demote me, I recover you, in Jesus’ name.

1 Like

Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day9 by ogunkeluoluwole: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Evelyngold, you are a bunch of blessing to us as regards this MFM prayer uploads you do all the time. My prayer is that the God of heaven would reward you and bless you to a dumbfounding degree in the mighty name of Jesus (Amen). Thanks for doing this for us, we appreciate you
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day9 by evelyngold(f): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
Amen IJN. Thanks
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day9 by Olayinkaji(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
evelyngold:
Amen IJN. Thanks
KIndly update today own. God bless you
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day9 by paxonel(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2019
Babalawo and ritualistic mfm, do you think your success in life depend on praying ritualistic prayers?

All these Yoruba olukoya people with their juju-like religion practicing Christianity sef grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Moses? / Science Repeating The Same Mistakes As Religion / Question: "What Is A Whoremonger In The Bible?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.