Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD (6056 Views)

RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Welcome to the Mountain Of Fire And Miracle's Ministry's annual fasting and praying thread.

I implore you to take this series of daily prayers very seriously as there's always a need to PRAY.

The Bible in the book of (Matt 17: 21) said,
" Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by PRAYER AND FASTING "

Some mountains will not fall unless they are bombarded with artillery of prayer and fasting.

Fasting and Prayers officially start on Monday, Aug 8th, 2022...

Note:
Every Monday and Friday we fast till 5 PM while on other days we fast till 2 PM

If you can't fast, it's fine but make sure you follow the series of prayers keenly as an avalanche of testimonies awaits you after these 70 days.

4 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's absolutely okay to not believe in prayers so if you feel this thread negates your beliefs kindly leave.

Don't drop hateful comments here.

Thanks and God Bless you..

4 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Prayer Of Thanksgiving To Be Said Daily:

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for:

1. Drawing me to prayer and power,

2. The salvation of my soul,

3. Baptising me with the Holy Spirit,

4. Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,

5. The fruit of the spirit working in me,

6. The wonderful gift of praise,

7. All the ways you have intervened in my affairs,

8. Your divine plan for my life,

9. You will never leave me nor forsake me,

10. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,

11. Lifting me up when I fall,

12. Keeping me in perfect peace,

13. Making all things work together for good for me,

14. Protecting me from the snares of the Fowler and the noisome Pestilence

15. The wonder-working power in your word and in the Blood of the Lamb,

16. Giving your angels charge over me,

17. Fighting for me against my adversaries,

18. Making me more than a conqueror,

19. Supplying all my needs according to your riches in glory,

20. Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,

21. Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,

22. Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,

23. Turning my curses into Blessings,

24. Enabling me to dwell in safety,

25. All the blessings of life,

26. Your greatness, power glory, majesty, splendour and righteousness

27. Silencing the for and the avenger,

28. You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,

29. You are trustworthy and will always help your own,

30. Not allowing the enemies to rejoice over me,

31. Your wonderful love,

32. You are great and greatly to be praised,

33. Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,

34. You are my fortress and refuge in times of trouble,

35. Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds,

36. Your act of power and surpassing greatness

37. Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,

38. Lifting me out of the depths,

39. Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping

40. Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.

3 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by cornelboy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
How many people have you killed with your die by fire prayer?

You guys are prayer terrorists cheesy

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
SECTION 1. I RUN THROUGH THE TROOP AND LEAP OVER THE WALL.

Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 28
Confession: Psalm 18:29

Day 1(08-08-2022)
Praise and worship.
Pray daily prayers of Thanksgiving.

1. Everything that has destroyed my organs, fall off in the name of Jesus.

2. O God, where prosperity has been difficult for me, let it become easy, in the name of Jesus.

3. My stolen landmarks, be restored unto me, in the name of Jesus

4. O Lord, open my file of remembrance, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, judge my weaknesses and cause them to leave me by force, in the name of Jesus.

6. O God, correct every mistake I have made out of fear.

7. Lord, let burial visit my environment and remove Every enemy obstructing my advancement.

8. O God, lose me and make me find my place.

9. Every activity Satan is lining up to scatter my inheritance, be disorganized in the name of Jesus.

10. Every activity of Satan that has downgraded or slowed down my life, O God enter into every month and push it out.

11. Lord, let the covenant of the Blood of Jesus redeem the months of this year to favour me.

12. I release hunters into my house to hunt down every hidden secret, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every ongoing secret that is about to form a foundation to trouble me for another ten years, the serpent and the dragon behind it, die in the name of Jesus.

14. Lord Jesus, let the affliction of my life be afflicted with evil, in the name of Jesus.

15. The seat of Satan that is having an interest in my life, let evil be released upon that seat and cut it off forever in the name of Jesus.

16. O God arise and uproot the seat of Satan manifesting around me.

17. Every seat of Satan that is manifesting In my inheritance and in my father's house, O God arise and uproot it in the name of Jesus.

18. Lord, enter into wherever any marketplace or any place of work is holding unto my inheritance to release it in the name of Jesus.

19. Lord, enter into the destiny of each of my family members and repair anything that has been spoilt in it, in the name of Jesus.

20. Lord, remove spoilers from my life in the name of Jesus.

21. Lord, let harmony enter into my life.

22. O Lord, let this month be a repairer of my life.

23. Evil words spoken against my life, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

24. The horses of those who have always haunted me shall be cut off in the name of Jesus.

25. Every dark power pursuing me shall run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.

26. O Lord, let every secret in my life reveal itself and be cut off, in the name of Jesus.

27. O Lord, do whatever you need to do for me, to overcome my valley situation, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every law of Satan that has muddled up my connections with times and seasons, be voided in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning and a happy new week.

The fasting and prayer program starts today..

Today's prayers have been posted.

Pray the prayers of Thanksgiving before the main prayers.

May God strengthen us throughout these 70days and may God use this program to rekindle the fire in our prayer lives.

Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by digits69: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amen!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2022

Day 2(09-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

29. O Lord, let my enemies wake up and find me as the king over them, in the name of Jesus.

30. My time to transcend seasons and times has come, in the name of Jesus.

31. My season to arise above my present situation has come, in the name of Jesus

32. My original that was stolen, be restored to me by force, in Jesus name.

33. Heavenly father, I enter into a covenant with you today. Go to war on my behalf and restore my original that has been stolen , in Jesus name.

34. My photocopy walking on the street, die today , in the name of Jesus.

35. Every spirit that possessed me shall not sleep with me today, in the name of Jesus.

36. I kick out everything that has undermined my life, in Jesus name.

37. People toying with my destiny shall not sleep well anymore, in the name of Jesus.

38. Anything that has affected my movements shall be removed from me, in the name of Jesus.

39. Today, my soul rejoice and my spirit shall dance because the Lord has remembered me, in Jesus name.

40. The affliction that has become my torment and fear, Christ swallow it today, in the name of Jesus.

41. Every affliction that has crippled my vision, jump out of my life , in the name of Jesus.

42. My challenges, be challenged by fire, in the name of Jesus.

43. Every old thing that does not allow new things to function in my life, die today, in the name of Jesus.

44. Old things, pack your load and go. New things , pack your load and come and replace the old things, in Jesus name.

45. Everything I am running away from that is running after me, collide with the rock of ages, in Jesus name.

46. Every mistakes from my grandparents and ancestors or the mistakes I made when I was younger, be repaired by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

47. Every wrong choice that I have made, which is making wrong things to happen to me, God, in your infinite mercy, correct it, in Jesus name.

48. Lord, let the blood of Jesus find me out from where I am lost , in the name of Jesus.

49. Every marriage with what is hindering my prosperity, break today by fire, in Jesus name.

50. O God, arise, sit in judgement to make me become what I need to become in the name of Jesus.

51. Angels of God, find the source of my problems and bind it for me, in the name of Jesus.

52. Every root standing against me, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.

53. Henceforth, nothing shall have a case against me, in Jesus name.

54. Lord, enter into the different realms of my life and fight for me, in Jesus name.

55. Diseases, troubles, and problems that are not of my own making, Helper of the helpless, help me out of them, in Jesus name.

56. Every plague due to curses in my family line, blood of Jesus, eliminate it, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning, guys.

Today is Day 2 of our fasting and prayer program.

If you are fasting, remember we break by 2 PM, today.

Even if you are not fasting, try and pray these prayers.

A Blessed day ahead!!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2022

Day 3(10-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

57. My blindness, expire in the name of Jesus.

58. Every foundation God has not laid in my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

59. I decree my victory over death and the grave, in the name of Jesus.

60. O God, enter into the realms of infirmities, plagues, evil spirits and Blindness and deliver me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

61. Any line drawn around me which I cannot cross, blood of Jesus, break it, in the name of Jesus.

62. I curse everything that is cursing me, in the name of Jesus.

63. Every evil bloodline drawn against my life, be destroyed by the sacrifice of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

64. Lord Jesus, enter into every corner of my father's house, marriage, etc, and destroy every covenant that will not let me go, in the name of Jesus.

65. Angels of God, go into every corner of my life and bind all that needs to be bound, in the name of Jesus.

66. Every spirit that will not allow me to operate freely, you are bound, in the name of Jesus.

67. Every evil serpent battling against my life, I declare you to be a fake serpent, in the name of Jesus.

68. Every captivity from my head to toes, break in the name of Jesus.

69. Every law of the spirit contrary to the laws of God, binding me, break in the name of Jesus.

70. The evil spirits that has been hiding under something in my life, be exposed and be expelled in the name of Jesus.

71. Every snake sitting upon my life and my destiny, I declare you dead in the name of Jesus.

72. The spells of the enemies will not hold me bound anymore, in the name of Jesus.

73. This month shall be my month of Miracles upon Miracles, in the name of Jesus.

74. I receive my countless miracles this month, in the name of Jesus.

75. I jump over the grave prepared for me in the name of Jesus.

76. My enemies shall pay me more than they ever owe me, in the name of Jesus.

77. Hard bondage that could not be broken in my life, by the sacrifice of the blood of Jesus.

78. O God, destroy the satanic mysteries shielding the root of my life in the name of Jesus.

79. Every aid empowering the spirits and mysteries troubling my life, scatter by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

80. Every spirit disguising in sicknesses and diseases, in and around my life, blood of Jesus destroy it, in the name of Jesus.

81. Wherever the hiding place of the name of the god troubling is, I condem it in the name of Jesus.

82. Everything that is to the aid of evil situations in my life, I invoke the Passover blood of Jesus against you , in the name of Jesus.

83. Anything feeding the spirit that is making my problems grow stronger, I poison you with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.

84. Any spirit acting as the almighty in my life, die, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2022

Day 4(11-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

85. O God, let the confidence of my enemies be taken away, in the name of Jesus.

86. Heavenly father, what is not afraid to do me harm, release death of firstborns upon it, in the name of Jesus.

87. Today, O God, release terror of death of firstborns upon everything terrorising me, that I might receive my rest against my affliction, in the name of Jesus.

88. Every terror coming against me, king of terror, come against it, in the name of Jesus.

89. I release the death of firstborns against Pharaoh-like people in my life, in the name of Jesus.

90. O Lord, let the confidence of my enemies come out of them and let them come face to face with terror, in the name of Jesus.

91. The wicked shall not swallow me and my portion, in the name of Jesus.

92. Lord, disconnect my seasons from afflictions, in the name of Jesus.

93. Lord, separate me from evil roots, in the name of Jesus.

94. Lord Jesus, go through the circle of the earth and set me free, in the name of Jesus.

95. Lord, deliver me from the issues of life, in the name of Jesus.

96. Lord, break the laws of man, spirit and flesh holding me captive, in the name of Jesus

97. Anything terrorising me whether in body, imagination or spirit, Lord break it, in the name of Jesus.

98. Every contention of sin within my body, break, in the name of Jesus .

99. Lord, bring judgement against every evil tabernacle in my life, in the name of Jesus.

100. Lord, let my life be divided into new and old and let the new take over, in the name of Jesus.

101. Lord, let your angels go out and set my portion free, in the name of Jesus.

102. O God, anoint my legs and release me into movements that will change my life, in the name of Jesus.

103. O God, give me the sweet experiences that I have never had, in the name of Jesus.

104. I enter into my harvest in this season, in the name of Jesus.

105. Lord, let your wind carry me to my place of glory, in the name of Jesus.

106. Lord, let the gate of wealth open unto me, in the name of Jesus..

107. Father, let the hand of the Lord rest upon me to tear away the covering of poverty from my life, in the name of Jesus.

108. O God, cure me from every madness, in the name of Jesus.

109. O God, arise, cut off everything that has debased me, in the name of Jesus.

110. O God, let something happen to me that will bring me eternal fame, in the name of Jesus.

111. O Lord, help me find my way, in the name of Jesus.

112. I enter into the covenant of the Holy Ghost to find fulfillment for my life, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning my prayer kin.
How are you all doing?

Have you noticed this year's prayer points are very particular?

Like, whenever I'm praying with these points, I feel deep down that I'm speaking directly to my situation.

See ehen, God is not through with us yet.

I believe by the time we are done with this series of prayers we would forget we were ever in Egypt.

It's been 4 amazing days and we have 66 more days to go.

I'm so excited cool
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by Lighthouse50: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Why not follow Jesus Christ's words that says "do not practice your religion before men so as to be seen by them" I only said this because of non-christians here. They take note and use it against us later.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2022

Day 5(12-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

113. O Lord, enter into my waters and stir them, in the name of Jesus

114. O God, let a new garden of prosperity spring forth out of my life in the name of Jesus.

115. Lord, let the mystery of Exodus 14: 20 manifest and devour every darkness after me, in the name of Jesus.

116. I hand myself over to the trinity of God. Lord, let my waters be healed by the power of the Trinity of God, in the name of Jesus

117. Lord, order my life and direct me to the places of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

118. Lord Jesus, rearrange my waters for healing, in the name of Jesus

119. Lord Jesus, harmonise things around me, in the name of Jesus.

120. Lord, make me your habitation, in the name of Jesus

121. Lord, clear away those confronting you in my life in this season, in the name of Jesus.

122. Lord, give me a sickle with which to harvest, in the name of Jesus.

123. Lord, give me the eyes to see what I need and leave what I do not need, in the name of Jesus.

124. O Lord, disconnect my enemies from me, in the name of Jesus

125. Anyone using his/her idolatry to defile my life, be cut off from me, in the name of Jesus.

126. O Lord, give me my inheritance of harvest, in the name of Jesus

127. O Lord, give me a tangible harvest, in the name of Jesus.

128. Lord, let your wind gather more than I need for me, in Jesus name.

129. I bring the violence of God against every violence against my life, in the name of Jesus.

130. Henceforth, my voice shall begin to terrorise every voice that has terrorised me, in the name of Jesus.

131. I receive my crown and sickle, in the name of Jesus.

132. Lord, let the wind of the Holy Spirit overtake me to fulfill the words of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.

133. My sources of financial ease, open again, in the name of Jesus.

134. O God, connect me to my divine helpers intercontinentally, in the name of Jesus

135. Signs and wonders, become my inheritance, in the name of Jesus

136. I break my restrictions, in the name of Jesus.

137. Lord, hide your face from my sins and blot them out, in Jesus name.

138. Lord, strip my life of the condemnation of sin and the limitation of my flesh, in the name of Jesus

139. I break the power of any strange thing that has been leading me, in the name of Jesus

140. Anything that failed me last year will not fail me this year, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022

Day 6(13-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

141. Any contradiction in my life, break in the name of Jesus.

142. Anything that evil flow has blocked completely in my life, break , in the name of Jesus.

143. I receive the strength to walk out of the dust to rule over the earth, in the name of Jesus.

144. Lord, let your hand begin to open my closed gates, in the name of Jesus.

145. The circumstances that have defined my life before shall not define it anymore, in the name of Jesus.

146. This year, I shall work with extended grace, in the name of Jesus.

147. This year, I shall receive divine ability, in the name of Jesus.

148. This year, I shall go beyond my ability, in the name of Jesus.

149. This year, my ability shall be multiplied, in the name of Jesus.

150. This year, O God, deliver me from my limitations, in the name of Jesus

151. This year, I shall prosper in any and every circumstance, in the name of Jesus.

152. I shall be raised for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

153. No lion shall hold me bound again, in the name of Jesus.

154. I shall enter into the wealth I never knew I have, in the name of Jesus

155. O God, arise and rescue me from every philistine , in the name of Jesus.

156. I shall be a different man/woman this, year, in the name of Jesus.

157. O God, separate me from my old me and bring me to my new me, in the name of Jesus.

158. Today, I cancel any law that made a slave , in the name of Jesus

159. O God, separate iniquities, anger, procrastination and weakness from me, in the name of Jesus.

160. O Lord, free me from myself, in the name of Jesus.

161. Every garment that does not befit me, Lord remove it from me, in the name of Jesus.

162. O God, break away from me any internal barrier slowing me down , in the name of Jesus.

163. O God, let the hidden secret that would move me forward be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.

164. Every covenant that brings people down which I have entered into, break, in the name of Jesus.

165. My spirit, connect with the spirit of God, in the name of Jesus.

166. The glory of God shall not cease to speak in my life, in the name of Jesus

167. The oil of God shall not cease to speak in my life, in the name of Jesus.

168. Men shall seek healing at my feet, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2022

Day 7(14-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

169. I shall be born in the spirit , and seasons shall change by my mouth, in the name of Jesus.

170. The Lord shall order my mouth when I speak, in the name of Jesus.

171. When I speak,every mountain shall bow, in the name of Jesus

172. I shall be the interpreter of God's thoughts, in the name of Jesus.

173. The deep and the waters shall release their captives when they hear me, in the name of Jesus

174. The mountain shall echo my words, in the name of Jesus

175. I shall be called the living scroll and the scribe of heaven, in the name of Jesus

176. I shall never be left behind, in the name of Jesus

177. All sceptres, thrones and authorities shall be restored to the land, in the name of Jesus

178. I am the gate keeper for the Messiah, in the name of Jesus

179. The eyes of the Ancient of days shall not depart from me, in the name of Jesus.

180. Heaven shall release it's glory when I sing, in the name of Jesus

181. My soul shall release mysteries, in the name of Jesus

182. The power of Life and death is in my mouth and spirit from Today, in the name of Jesus.

183. My voice shall not cease to speak, in the name of Jesus.

184. I shall be the high priest of the Lord, in the name of Jesus

185. Ancient oils for miracles is in my bones.

186. I will see visions and proclaim them as they come, in the name of Jesus.

187. I shall see past, present and future kings; they shall hearken to my voice, in the name of Jesus

188. My God, arise, lift me out of the shadows and set me upon the thrones you have established for my life, in the name of Jesus.

189. I enter into covenant with the power of resurrection, and I release myself into that power to be taken into my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

190. This year, time will stand still for me, in the name of Jesus

191. This year shall not end until my visitation is complete, in the name of Jesus

192. I step into the time of the Holy ghost. Time will not stop until I am fulfilled

193. O God arise, let somebody make mistakes that will promote me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

194. O God arise and make my stoppers blind temporarily until I have passed to my next level, in the name of Jesus.

195. My promotion shall not be subjected to my boss or spouse, in the name of Jesus.

196. Today, I retire that throne of Satan that has buffeted me this year, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2022

Day 8(15-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

197. I demand my right sound health, promotion, etc, by the blood of the covenant, in the name of Jesus.

198. I release the power of the blood of Jesus to break every power of the wicked that has curtailed my destiny, in the name of Jesus

199. Anyone obstructing my movement, Lord, register him/her for judgement, in the name of Jesus.

200. I demand the growth of new spare parts that my body needs, by the blood of the covenant, in the name of Jesus

201. O Lord, let the covenant of the blood of Jesus bring me to my place of rest, in the name of Jesus

202. Anyone who has said over his/her dead body would I fulfill my destiny, God answer his/her request for death this year, in the name of Jesus

203. I shall not become what I have been destined to become at old age when it is useless for me, in the name of Jesus.

204. Lord, let the covenant blood of Jesus speak on my behalf now. Anyone defiling the covenant, be cut off now, in the name of Jesus

205. Any dark power that has cursed me that I will not sit on the chair of greatness, I break that curse by the covenant blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

206. Lord, let the covenant blood of Jesus change my identity for the best now, in the name of Jesus.

207. Today, O Lord, let my battle stop, in the name of Jesus.

208. Lord, let your hands begin to speak for me, in the name of Jesus.

209. O God, remember me, in the name of Jesus

210. Even when the enemies have an advantage over me, they will not win any battle against me, in the name of Jesus

211. Everything that has made me naked, fire of God destroy it, in the name of Jesus

212. O God arise, guide the feet of my enemies to retire my other enemies, in the name of Jesus

213. O God, cause the inquities of my enemies to be exposed and retire them from troubling me, in the name of Jesus

214. Today, O God, remember the wickedness of any man that has made covenant with Satan against my soul, in the name of Jesus

215. O Lord, I say yes to you; invade my house today to remove anything that is not yours, in the name of Jesus

216. O Lord, reorder my life, in the name of Jesus

217. O Lord, destroy every strange covenant that is affecting my life, in the name of Jesus

218. By the covenant blood of Jesus, I break the ordinance of childhood disease from which I am still suffering, in the name of Jesus.

219. I break the anchor of the evil spirit that came into my body through what I drank, in the name of Jesus

220. By the covenant blood of Jesus, I am released from the condemnation of any evil spirit, in the name of Jesus

221. By the covenant blood of Jesus, my body give up and vomit strange covenants, in the name of Jesus.

222. I cancel the ordinance of every strange covenant over my life, in the name of Jesus

223. I break the siege over my life and my family, by the covenant blood of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus

224. Every demonic person, making me pay for the sins of my parents, I put an end to your operation with the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2022

Day 9(16-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

225. O Lord, uproot my life from the midst of the thorns and plant me on a good ground, where the enemies cannot touch me, in the name of Jesus

226. Angels of the Lord, take as prisoners now, the spirits that have been messengers in my situation and let them bound, in the name of Jesus

227. Lord, let the witchcraft that is connected to my root be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

228. I proclaim liberty in my spirit, in the name of Jesus

229. O God, rehabilitate me and change my season for good, in the name of Jesus

230. My portion, recieve the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

231. Every dark committee formed to judge me, angels of God, visit it and scatter the brains of its members, in the name of Jesus

232. O Lord, overhaul everything about my life and complete everything that is incomplete in it, in the name of Jesus.

233. Every atmosphere of idols manipulating my life, I renounce you, in the name of Jesus.

234. O Lord, overthrow my iniquities today, in the name of Jesus.

235. Lord, overthrow every form of darkness in my life today, in the name of Jesus.

236. Today, I lay my body as a living sacrifice on your altar, O Lord, in the name of Jesus

237. Every pit that has been dug for me, be closed up now, in the name of Jesus.

238. I overthrow any power of darkness connected to my property, in the name of Jesus.

239. O God, arrest the human beings that evil spirits are using against me and my possessions, in the name of Jesus

240. I pronounce madness to every divination that has been done against me, in the name of Jesus

241. I go in the power of the covenant blood of Jesus. All that is mine shall come to me, in the name of Jesus

242. From today, I shall be for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

243. The enemies I saw last year, I will not see them again, in the name of Jesus.

244. O God, arise and release your fire to consume my enemies out of my presence, in the name of Jesus.

245. O God, arise, permit me to move forward, irrespective of the demons stopping me, in the name of Jesus.

246. O God, arise cause my unanswered prayers that are counting years to come to manifestation this year, in the name of Jesus.

247. The answer I have been waiting for will locate me today, in Jesus name.

248. I walk out of every unpleasant situation now, in the name of Jesus.

249. My condition will change this year, in the name of Jesus.

250. Lord, let the change of time release my seasons that have been stolen in the name of Jesus.

251. I break the yoke of Scorpion upon my life, in the name of Jesus

252. Every wrong burden I am carrying, fall away from my shoulders, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by calapicha(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Madam, hope you doing fine? Thank you for the good work you are doing in sending the daily 70 days prayers may God reward you abundantly. Please, don't relent in sending the prayers as at when due, because some of us are praying them, thank once again

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2022

Day 10(17-08-2022)
Praise and worship.

253. Anything standing as a wall before me, I condemn you in the spirit and the physical, in the name of Jesus.

254. Every deep pit that has held down my neck for my blessings not to locate me, release me now, in the name of Jesus

255. Every evil blanket covering my life, be supernaturally removed, in the name of Jesus.

256. O Lord, set me free from the secret place of darkness, in the name of Jesus

257. Strange pit holding me down, I release the blood of Jesus into you, swallow your owner in the name of Jesus.

258. O Lord, condemn the principality and throne that have condemned my life, in the name of Jesus

259. O God, go into the deep and redeem my spirit, soul and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

260. Blood of Jesus, declare liberty and freedom for my lif, in the name of Jesus

261. Lord, let the spirit in the blood of Jesus brings liberty to my destiny and soul, in the name of Jesus

262. Lord, let the spirit in the blood of Jesus go to war on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.

263. Heavenly father, by the spirit in the blood of Jesus, I disconnect myself from every entanglement that has limited my soul, shut down my spirit and tampered with my destiny, in the name of Jesus

264. I connect with the spirit of the blood of redemption, to destroy every hindrance in my life, in the name of Jesus

265. I decree wars in the camp's of my enemies, in the name of Jesus

266. I curse any robber that would attempt to rob from my life, in the name of Jesus

267. O Lord, welcome me to my dispensation and season of victory and success, in the name of Jesus

268. O God, cause me to enter into divine thrones and dethroned evil thrones that are not mine, in the name of Jesus.

269. Lord, let the secret power of God arise to proclaim my new season, in the name of Jesus..

270. Today, Lord, let salvation follow me home, in the name of Jesus.

271. Lord, let the open door that I have never experienced in my life time open to me today, in the name of Jesus.

272. Everywhere I enter henceforth, instant miracles and answers shall begin to follow me, in the name of Jesus.

273. Whatever is condemning my soul, I command it's yoke to break, in the name of Jesus

274. O Lord, let my life give birth to what you have purposed for it this year, in the name of Jesus.

275. I break the yokes of the patterns that have shutdown my glory, in the name of Jesus

276. O Lord, anoint me to rise from the dwelling of the dead into the most high places meant for me, in the name of Jesus

277. The king's in me meant for redemption, be announced, in the name of Jesus.

278. O God, break the strange walls of secret iniquities in my life, in the name of Jesus

279. O God, set on fire every attribute in my life in that does not promote your righteousness, in the name of Jesus.

280. Lord, let my gate be open and adjust to the timing and seasons of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
calapicha:
Madam, hope you doing fine? Thank you for the good work you are doing in sending the daily 70 days prayers may God reward you abundantly. Please, don't relent in sending the prayers as at when due, because some of us are praying them, thank once again

I'm doing very well.

Thank you, sir.
I won't relent o.

I'm glad you are praying along.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
SECTION CONFESSIONS:

I am not what the world thinks I am.
I am not what the devil or the kingdom of darkness says I am or imagines or has designed me to be..
I am not the picture of what my idolatry forefathers wished I should be.
I am not what the unregenerate mind thinks I should be.
I am not what my village wickedness wants me to be.
I am not a picture of what the national economy and institutionalised wickedness have restricted many People to be. I am not what I think I am.

I am what the word of God says I am. I am an express image of Jehovah God on earth.

I am regenerated by the blood of Jesus. I am ransomed from the powers of death and hell. I am blood-washed. I am redeemed. I am justified by Christ. I am made to be the righteousness of God through Christ. I am a believer in the word of truth. I am born again. I am heaven-bound; my citizenship is in heaven.

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly places, far above principalities, powers and dominions. I am a priest and a king ordained by Christ to rule here on earth. I am the fear and the dread of God against the kingdom of darkness. I am a dwelling place of the holy spirit of God. I am built up together and attached with other children of God into a holy habitation of God. No power contrary to God's can change that.

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Prayer Of Thanksgiving To Be Said Daily:

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for:

1. Drawing me to prayer and power,

2. The salvation of my soul,

3. Baptising me with the Holy Spirit,

4. Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,

5. The fruit of the spirit working in me,

6. The wonderful gift of praise,

7. All the ways you have intervened in my affairs,

8. Your divine plan for my life,

9. You will never leave me nor forsake me,

10. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,

11. Lifting me up when I fall,

12. Keeping me in perfect peace,

13. Making all things work together for good for me,

14. Protecting me from the snares of the Fowler and the noisome Pestilence

15. The wonder-working power in your word and in the Blood of the Lamb,

16. Giving your angels charge over me,

17. Fighting for me against my adversaries,

18. Making me more than a conqueror,

19. Supplying all my needs according to your riches in glory,

20. Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,

21. Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,

22. Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,

23. Turning my curses into Blessings,

24. Enabling me to dwell in safety,

25. All the blessings of life,

26. Your greatness, power glory, majesty, splendour and righteousness

27. Silencing the for and the avenger,

28. You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,

29. You are trustworthy and will always help your own,

30. Not allowing the enemies to rejoice over me,

31. Your wonderful love,

32. You are great and greatly to be praised,

33. Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,

34. You are my fortress and refuge in times of trouble,

35. Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds,

36. Your act of power and surpassing greatness

37. Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,

38. Lifting me out of the depths,

39. Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping

40. Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
SECTION2. CONNECTING TO THE GOD OF JESHURUN

Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17

Confession: Deuteronomy 33:26-27:

Day 1(18-08-22)
Praise and Worship

1. Strong enemies of my life, you shall not escape the judgement of God this year, in the name of Jesus

2. My demonic photocopy walking on the street, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every evil hanging around my destiny, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus

4. Lord, put me into your power of resurrection and take me to my destiny in the name of Jesus.

5. From this day, O Lord, I receive fire for supernatural speed in life, in the name of Jesus.

6. Lord, let me manifest the anointing of excellence and let my hand be lifted to possess my blessings, in the name of Jesus

7. Whatever belongs to my life spiritually and financially, that has been damaged by the curse and works of monitoring demons and wicked individuals, be restored one hundredfold, in the name of Jesus

8. Any witch or wizard who has vowed that I will not see goodness in life, fire from heaven, visit him/her and destroy his/her curses, in the name of Jesus

9. Every evil power assigned to investigate my future, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

10. The eyes monitoring me and attempting to cut off my breakthroughs, recieve total blindness and paralysis today, the name of Jesus

11. Lord, let your finger punch every unseen eye trolling me about, in the name of Jesus.

12. All those carrying out evil judgements against me and my family, become frustrated this day, in the name of Jesus.

13. I nullify every evil judgement and decision that is being carried out against my life and family, in the name of Jesus

14. Every demonic lawyer and judge giving judgements against my life, family, and destiny in the spirit, wherever you are, be crippled and go back into the abyss, in the name of Jesus

15. O Lord, my God, I decree that every demonic court existing against my life and family, raising accusations and counter-accusations against me and my destiny, be destroyed by fire today, in the name of Jesus

16. Father, I decree paralysis unto every demonic messenger, evil watcher, Fowler, spiritual hunter, and agent of darkness assigned against my life, family and destiny. I command them to become permanently incapacitated from Today, in the name of Jesus

17. Evil gatherings against me in the day and night, be scattered by the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus

18. Powers making life difficult for me, swell up and burst to death, in the name of Jesus

19. Horses, Chariots and thier riders on assignment to cause evil in my life, perish in your assignment, in the name of Jesus.

20. I decree confusion, futility, failure, miscalculation and spiritual accident upon all agents of darkness sent against me, in the name of Jesus.

21. Lord, out an end to unexplainable backwardness and non-achievement in my life, in the name of Jesus

22. Lord, put an end to the shame of having nothing to show for my existence, in the name of Jesus

23. Lord, lift me up, in the name of Jesus.

24. My star and my glory, flourish and grow, in the name of Jesus.

25. Any embargo on my flourishing and growth, be lifted , in Jesus name.

26. Anti-flourishing arrow fired at me, backfire, in the name of Jesus

27. Lord, revive my blessings by fire, in the name of Jesus.

28. Lord, close every door to the devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2022

Day 2(19-08-22)
Praise and Worship

29. My doors of opportunities presently shut, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

30. Mantle of great things, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.

31. Lord, endorse me for great things, in the name of Jesus.

32. I shall be invited into great things, in the name of Jesus.

33. Battles affecting my progress, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.

34. Outstanding miracles about what I'm passing through, manifest in the name of Jesus.

35. Anointing for surprises concerning my situations, fall on me in the name of Jesus.

36. I am in my seasons of answers. Therefore, every resisting altar against the answers to my prayers to God to solve my stubborn problems, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

37. Every witchcraft and occult stronghold against the church of God, be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.

38. Every programme of witchcraft against me and my family, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

39. Every power using evil rosary evil mat, rituals and sacrifices against the church, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

40. Powers and agents consulting the sand against this church, dust of the earth, raise a battle against them, in the name of Jesus.

41. Satanic agents who have entered into covenants of death against this church and it's members, die with your covenants, in the name of Jesus.

42. Satanic vows, threats and plans against the progress of this church and it's members, be nullified, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

43. Demonic campaigns against this church, cease in the name of Jesus.

44. Marine and serpentine activities within this church, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.

45. Agents of darkness in any group in this church, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus..

46. You spirit of Egypt vomit what you have stolen from me, in the name of Jesus..

47. Every tongue in Egypt speaking against me, be silenced, in the name of Jesus..

48. Lord, bring me out of every shadow pulling me down, in the name of Jesus.

49. Any dark power keeping the secret of my life and using it against me, be destroyed now, in the name of Jesus.

50. Thou Vindicator of my life, arise and fight for me now, in the name of Jesus

51. The roots of evil trees shutting down my life, jump out of my life and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

52. Rod of God, come upon my life. Serpent of the Lord, swallow every serpent in my life in the name of Jesus.

53. Every infirmity weighing me down and holding my weight up on my head, clear away, in the name of Jesus

54. God, take away evil burdens from me, in the name of Jesus.

55. God, arise and let your enemies scatter from my life, from my spouse's house and from my father's house, in the name of Jesus

56. God, arise and give me victory over any grave expecting me, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2022

Day 3(20-08-22)
Praise and Worship

57. I overcome the siege of the enemy over my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.

58. God, put an end to every source of siege in my life, in the name of Jesus

59. My father, destroy the siege of every strong man in my life, in the name of Jesus.

60. My father, deliver me from satanic siege, in the name of Jesus.

61. I remove my life from the siege of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.

62. I remove the power of the occult laying siege for me, in the name of Jesus.

63. Anointing for my prayers to be answered, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

64. This is my season of answers: Therefore, every altar resisting solutions to the issues of my life, scatter in the name of Jesus.

65. This is my seasons of answers. Therefore, spiritual meetings summoned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

66. All dark powers challenging the solution to the issues of my life, my God will challenge you, in the name of Jesus.

67. This is my season of answers. Therefore, evil assembly of success killers assigned against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

68. This is my season of answers. Therefore, secrets for my turnaround, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.

69. My long time prayer petitions, be answered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

70. On my pressing matters, O God, arise and answer me by your mercy, in the name of Jesus.

71. Anointing to laugh over my matter, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

72. Anointing to celebrate at last over my matter, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

73. Any power hindering answers to my prayers, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

74. From every manipulation I have been programmed into, O Lord, bring me out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

75. I destroy poverty and declare that I will not labour for another man to reap, in the name of Jesus.

76. I break and cancel any covenant with the pit of hell, in the name of Jesus.

77. I destroy the cauldron of the works of the wicked men, in the name of Jesus.

78. All covenants made with Satan because of me, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

79. The enemy working hard to secure my gates, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.

80. O God, let your right hand of power be against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

81. O Lord, make me a blessing and not a curse to other people, in the name of Jesus.

82. O God, make me honourable than all my mockers, in the name of Jesus.

83. Great mercy of God, locate me, in the name of Jesus.

84. Great mercy of God, restore my deported glory, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2022

Day 4(21-08-22)
Praise and Worship

85. From every ocean of failure, mercy of God, bail me out, in the name of Jesus.

86. Evil words from the mouths of men against my life, mercy of God, cancel them, in the name of Jesus

87. By the mercy of God, all my captured blessings, be released, in the name of Jesus

88. O Lord, take over my destiny to give my life a new meaning, in the name of Jesus

89. O Lord, let your power of fulfillment possess my life, in Jesus name.

90. O Lord, let your power of fulfillment possess my life, in the name of Jesus.

91. O Lord, by your great power, take my destiny out of every pit, in the name of Jesus.

92. Bitter writings of the enemies against me, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus

93. O Lord, let my dreams bring angels to speak to me, in the name of Jesus.

94. O Lord, take away sleep from those who try to hurt me, in the name of Jesus.

95. Anyone fasting in order to harm me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

96. Anyone that has taken an oath against my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

97. Father, destroy any evil power that is sitting in my home, with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

98. Father, remember what the enemies have done against my family and deliver us, in the name of Jesus

99. My father, handle the battle raging in my family, in the name of Jesus.

100. O Lord, use me to be the solution to my family, in the name of Jesus.

101. I refuse to be a servant of sin and darkness, in the name of Jesus.

102. Every secret hand pushing me to do things that are not right, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.

103. Every dragnet of evil around my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

104. Lord, release endless blessings into my life, in the name of Jesus.

105. Tears and sorrow that evil doers intend to use intend to use to destabilise the journey of my life, will never materialise, in the name of Jesus.

106. O Lord, crush the spiritual battle that can make my eyes or any part of my body cease working, in the name of Jesus.

107. The intention of darkness to make me waste my finances will not succeed in the name of Jesus.

108. O God, overturn whatever the devil the realms of darkness are using to afflict me or my source of joy and erase every form of bitterness from my life, in the name of Jesus.

109. The evil that I did not plan will not obstruct my good plans, in the name of Jesus.

110. Any satanic power raised from the grave to cut my life short, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

111. My God, cut off the spiritual hand that is obstructing my glory, in the name of Jesus.

112. My father, heal me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2022

Day 5(22-08-22)
Praise and Worship

113. O Lord, shut the spiritual paths on which the enemies have laid traps for me to put me in bondage, in the name of Jesus

114. God of anointing, refresh your anointing in my life in the manners that will silence the generation of hell, in the name of Jesus.

115. The people elected by the devil to share my glory as a bonus to others and change my destiny, be swallowed by the ground, in the name of Jesus

116. Every spiritual battle bent on wasting my time, come to an end now, in the name of Jesus.

117. My hands shall not change for worse, in the name of Jesus..

118. The contrary spirits that assembled at the mid-section of heaven and earth to finalize their wicked agenda against me, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

119. Lord, strengthen me to destroy any power that is forcing me to put my resources in a spiritual bottomless basket, in the name of Jesus

120. The protective covering of God, come upon my head, in the name of Jesus...

121. The consultation of evildoers to wreck my life will not succeed, but the judgement of God will suddenly come upon them, in the name of Jesus.

122. Every spiritual problem that is boasting to accompany me to the grave, together with those waiting to ruin my joy, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

123. God, expose and disgrace the powers behind my problems (Mention the problems) in the name of Jesus

124. God, in your anger, break and scatter the exalted horns of my enemies, in the name of Jesus...

125. Every horn from the rivers, oceans, and covens, planning to fight me and my family, catch fire and be burnt to ashes, in the name of Jesus

126. Evil horns of my father's house on assignment against me and my family, recieve confusion, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus

127. Evil horns blocking my manifestation, blood of Jesus, paralyse them, in the name of Jesus

128. Every horn of bloodshed crying against me and my country, blood of Jesus, silence it, in the name of Jesus

129. Evil horns that kill great destinies, looking for my star as well as the glory of my moon and sun to pull them down, fall and die, in the name of Jesus...

130. Every horn released from the first and second heavens to trouble me and my family, fail in your mission and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

131. Every evil horn standing between me and my destiny, Holy Ghost fire, destroy it, in the name of Jesus

132. Evil horns from the forest and the rock, on assignment against me and my family, recieve confusion, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus.

133. God of fire, I need your unquenchable fire, fill me with your fire now, in the name of Jesus

134. Every stranger in my body, Holy Ghost fire, uproot and destroy it, in the name of Jesus

135. Fire of God, enter into my bones and my soul and dwell in me, in the name of Jesus

136. Fire of God, root out evil seed from my life, in the name of Jesus

137. Every secret bondage in my life, recieve fire, break and die, in the name of Jesus

138. Fire of God, consume my problems and troublers, in the name of Jesus

139. Fire of God, take over my tongue, in the name of Jesus.

140. If I have a call of God upon my life, fire of God, burn in me now, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2022

Day 6(23-08-22)
Praise and Worship

141. If am an oracle of God, fire of God, fill me now, in the name of Jesus

142. Fire for victory and success, fill me now, in the name of Jesus.

143. Oracle fire of God, take over my tongue, my eyes and my ears, in the name of Jesus

144. God of Elijah and Elisha, make me a carrier of your fire, in the name of Jesus

145. Holy Ghost fire, purge me for holiness and sanctification, in the name of Jesus

146. Holy Ghost fire, locate and destroy the headquarters of my problems, in the name of Jesus.

147. God of fire, put in me the fire that will announce me, in the name of Jesus.

148. Fire for my calling and ministry, take over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

149. God of Elijah and Elisha, make me a carrier of your power, in the name of Jesus.

150. Holy Ghost fire, purge me for deliverance, in the name of Jesus.

151. Holy Ghost fire, locate and destroy the headquarters of the powers troubling my life, in the name of Jesus.

152. God of fire, envelope me in the fire that will promote my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

153. Fire for divine acceleration, take over my life, in the name of Jesus

154. Fire that will make me an extraordinary person, fill me now, in the name of Jesus

155. God of fire, breathe fire on me, in the name of Jesus

156. Holy Ghost fire, knock out my problems and launch me into the realm of power and glory, in the name of Jesus

157. Fire of God, that will quicken my greatness to manifest, fill me now, in the name of Jesus.

158. God that quickened Lazarus back to life, quicken me to glory, in the name of Jesus.

159. God fire, enter me with your fire of glory, in the name of Jesus.

160. Fire of God, close every door through which the enemies entered my life easily, in the name of Jesus.

161. Anything inviting poverty and lack into my life, recieve fire, be paralysed and wither, in the name of Jesus.

162. Blood of Jesus, silence and paralyse every voice crying against my financial sufficiency, in the name of Jesus

163. Power of poverty ruling over my life, detach from me and die, in the name of Jesus

164. All evil hands on assignment to fight me and my wealth, angels of God, arise and cut them off, in the name of Jesus.

165. Witches and wizards blocking my money from reaching me, Holy Ghost fire, crush them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

166. Every rage of the enemies against my financial sufficiency, be rendered impotent and die, in the name of Jesus.

167. Every barrier between me and my money, East wind of God, blow it away, in the name of Jesus

168. Swallowers of my money, recieve fire and vomit my money to me, in the name of Jesus.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2022

Day 7(24-08-22)
Praise and Worship

169. Any personality sitting on my money, O God, arise and unseat and pull him down, in the name of Jesus.

170. Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy anything tying my hands and preventing me from making money and wealth, in the name of Jesus

171. Evil diverters diverting my money from me, Holy Ghost wind, blow them away, in the name of Jesus

172. Power to make wealth and possess material possessions, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus

173. Anything witches or wizards have done against me and my money, scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus

174. Every door opened to the enemies to afflict my finances, blood of Jesus, close it today, in the name of Jesus

175. All water spirit activities against my money and material possessions, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus

176. Every secret curse pulling me down, Holy Ghost fire, break and scatter it to pieces, in the name of Jesus

177. Every curse focused on my destiny, break in the name of Jesus

178. Powers that wants to fight against my blessing and increase, I bind you and scatter your plans, in the name of Jesus

179. All I have lost due to several challenges of life, O Lord, restore them to me, in the name of Jesus

180. Lord, deliver me and secure me from all forms of challenges and give me permanent victory, in the name of Jesus.

181. Blood of Jesus, uproot and destroy the root of of my problems and challenges, in the name of Jesus.

182. Lord Jesus, with your unquenchable fire, burn every problem challenging me day and night, in the name of Jesus

183. Power of the highest, challenge and destroy the challenges of my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus

184. Every challenge or challenge in my life and family, my unchallengeable God shall challenge you today with unquenchable fire, in the name of Jesus.

185. The power saying no to my good efforts, Holy Ghost fire, paralyse and destroy it, in the name of Jesus

186. My heaven of glory and great harvest, open and enlarge me by fire, in the name of Jesus

187. Lord, let this season be my season of breakthroughs and blessings, in the name of Jesus.

188. My door of blessings and favour, receive fire, open to me speedily, in the name of Jesus

189. Every evil hand holding my testimony and increase, receive fire and release them to me, in the name of Jesus

190. My closed doors of success, favour and breakthroughs, open speedily to me by fire, in the name of Jesus

191. Every challenger of my greatness, O God, arise, pull him down and destroy him, in the name of Jesus.

192. Blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse every witchcraft decision issued to limit me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

193. I break and release myself from every deliberate and unconscious covenant and the oath that the door for infirmity into my life, in the name of Jesus.

194. Blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse every curse that opened the door for afflictions and diseases into my life, in the name of Jesus

195. The spirit behind sickness, infirmity and disease in my body, recieve fire and loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus

196. The spirit of (Mention the infirmity) loose your grip over my life, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2022

Day 9(26-08-22)
Praise and Worship

225. It is written, "By Strength shall no man prevail" concerning my situation, O Lord, help me to prevail, in the name of Jesus.

226. Holy Ghost fire, break and release me from every form of stagnancy, backwardness and failure, in the name of Jesus.

227. It is written in Psalm 24:1, " The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof". O God, the owner of everything, release my expectations to me, in the name of Jesus.

228. Concerning my situation, O Lord, lay your hands upon me to deliver me and help me, in the name of Jesus

229. Angels of God, go to where my blessings are hidden and release them to me, in the name of Jesus

230. Every evil hand attacking the glory of my life, be cut off by fire, in the name of Jesus

231. Jehovah, the man of war, break and open the doors of my testimony to me, in the name of Jesus

232. Lord Jesus Christ, visit me concerning my situation, in the name of Jesus

233. Lord Jesus, connect me to my original destiny, in the name of Jesus

234. Lord, reposition me if I am not in the right place concerning my destiny, in the name of Jesus

235. Lord Jesus, do something concerning my situation, that men may know that you are alive, in the name of Jesus

236. Lord Jesus, help me concerning my situation, I will not disappoint or forsake you, in the name of Jesus

237. Lord Jesus, have mercy on me and change my situation, (mention the situation), in the name of Jesus

238. Witchcraft embargo placed on my rising and shining, recieve fire, in the name of Jesus

239. My star, my eagle, my destiny, my glory recieve fire and power to manifest and shine forth speedily, in the name of Jesus

240. The resurrection power of Jesus Christ, quake my destiny, virtues and life and make me shine, in the name of Jesus

241. O God of creation, plant in me what my generation is looking for to make it in their lives, in the name of Jesus.

242. Evil blanket, veil covering that will not allow me to shine, recieve fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

243. Every form of limitation placed on any part of my life and destiny, O God , arise and wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.

244. Lord Jesus Christ, wipe away every evil plan to stop or delay my rising and shining, in the name of Jesus

245. O God, in your anger, pull down every evil personality that will not let me rise and shine, in the name of Jesus.

246. Lord Jesus Christ, arise with your blood, wipe away every evil written down against me, in the name of Jesus.

247. Anything attracting hatred, disfavour and disappointment to my life, O God, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.

248. O God, have mercy on me, deliver and lift me above my evil ancestral foundation, in the name of Jesus.

249. Pentecostal fire, fill me now to shine and announce Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.

250. Lord Jesus Christ, I need a lifting. Lift me to shine from this position, in the name of Jesus.

251. Blood of Jesus Christ, flush away anything that is making my helpers not to bless Me, in the name of Jesus.

252. O God, arise, uproot and wipe away anything or personality that is blocking me from shining, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Bible Is Dubious / Popular Reverend Converts To Islam In Kaduna / Why Is The Body Of Christ(the Church) Divided?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 251
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.