Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days (15487 Views)

Soludo Denies Threatening Workers With Pay Cut For Obeying Ipob’s Order / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2019
alfa0:

Goodmorning ,

if i register a business name now,and maybe in the future i want to turn it to LTD
is that possible.
Yes, it is possible. But the money you'll use to change is the same amount that's charged to incorporate a company. Plus, make sure you pay your annual returns as at when due, if not, it would never more expensive than incorporating a new company
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by alfa0: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2019
BossDante:

Yes, it is possible. But the money you'll use to change is the same amount that's charged to incorporate a company. Plus, make sure you pay your annual returns as at when due, if not, it would never more expensive than incorporating a new company

thanks.
which part of Abuja are you in, i want you to help me register a business name.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
alfa0:

thanks.
which part of Abuja are you in, i want you to help me register a business name.

Bossdante69@gmail.com
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by kelechi50: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2019
BossDante:

Call or chat me on whatsapp- zero seven zero three zero three three six two six nine
how long will it take to get the certificate if I register with you,@ Ltd
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by EduTechTainMent: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2019
BossDante:

When they say get a lawyer, una go think say we won chop una money. It's our profession and we are trained on this. I register business name and limited and within a week, you'll get your certificate. NGO takes longer because of the newspaper publication which takes 28 days. Mention me if you are interested or mail me

Barrister, if u no wan chop our money, why don't you do it for free. So of course, u need our money. Nothing wrong in that. Who doesn't? Even the CAC website clearly states that people don't need the services of a lawyer, chartered accountant or chartered secretary. Nigerians can just be lazy to perform due diligence. Some people prefer being spoon fed all through. They haven't even bothered to visit the CAC website to read about the requirements first before asking plenty plenty questions. Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by nams77: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2019
MzTunechi:
send a mail
Can i reach u for assistance
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by alfa0: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2019
BossDante:

Call or chat me on whatsapp- zero seven zero three zero three three six two six nine

please check your whatsapp
thank you
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Engrdonfranki(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Mr posted above me, have you registered a business name before or are you writing based on someone's experience?? Please be guided and don't be decided. The fee you are to pay is #500 for name search and if your business name is approved, the second and last payment is the #5,000 and, no other charges are required unless your helper scammed you
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Zigdore: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
eazyman:
cool They tell us the cost of business name registration is N5,000 naira but you end up paying more when you choose to receive the business registration certificate .... Why is this government like this? The aim of registration is to obtain the certificate, so why not make the certificate part of the N5,000 naira registration fee? Why do you have to pay for certificate separately outside of the 5K registration fee Please can someone explain Will one receive a certified true copy of the certificate if you don't make that selection when registering?? Because choosing that attracts extra money?

This is typical off all government establishment. They are always looking for a way to extort the public whenever you have something to do with them. Oga at the top come and address this isuue now.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by molybdenum0012: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please, what is happening? Cannot login on CAC website. I have a pending registration of business name I am doing now.

It is just saying error, try again later.

Could the problem from their end?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
EduTechTainMent:

Barrister, if u no wan chop our money, why don't you do it for free. So of course, u need our money. Nothing wrong in that. Who doesn't? Even the CAC website clearly states that people don't need the services of a lawyer, chartered accountant or chartered secretary. Nigerians can just be lazy to perform due diligence. Some people prefer being spoon fed all through. They haven't even bothered to visit the CAC website to read about the requirements first before asking plenty plenty questions. Lolz.

Bros, you can go ahead. How much you won give me weh go change my life. I don meet plenty of your kinds. After them nack them query them go come loyal. Like I stated up there, you can meet any lawyer of your choice, it mustn't be me
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
molybdenum0012:
Please, what is happening? Cannot login on CAC website. I have a pending registration of business name I am doing now.

It is just saying error, try again later.

Could the problem from their end?

Yeah, the site is down currently, it happens ones a while, it would be up tomorrow, that I'm sure of
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by molybdenum0012: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
BossDante:

Yeah, the site is down currently, it happens ones a while, it would be up tomorrow, that I'm sure of

Ok, thank you, been wondering why.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
eazyman:
cool They tell us the cost of business name registration is N5,000 naira but you end up paying more when you choose to receive the business registration certificate .... Why is this government like this? The aim of registration is to obtain the certificate, so why not make the certificate part of the N5,000 naira registration fee? Why do you have to pay for certificate separately outside of the 5K registration fee Please can someone explain Will one receive a certified true copy of the certificate if you don't make that selection when registering?? Because choosing that attracts extra money?

Apart from the ₦5k for the certificate and ₦500 for name reservation, I didn't pay a dime before I received my original certificate.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Walelavender:
Only limited to MSMEs? How about limited liability companies ?

Chat me up on 08035564856...let's discuss
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by MzTunechi(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nanagom:

Did you pay 657 naira first for name reservation cos I don’t understand I wanna register a business name not reserve one
you have to reserve first before proceeding to Registration
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
SolarKing247:
Does it include NGO?

No. Only SME. If you wanna register NGO...chat me in WhatsApp 08035564856
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by MzTunechi(f): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
nams77:

Can i reach u for assistance
no qualms
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
nams77:
Can someone give breakdown how to go about it and how to collect the certificate afterward?

Chat me on WhatsApp 08035564856
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by nams77: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
obiakorEmmanuel:

Chat me on WhatsApp 08035564856
Is this free or there will be charges?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by dyze(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
BossDante:

Zero seven zero three zero three three six two six nine.. my whatsapp number

Bossdante69@gmail.com.. email

Hello bro. Please I sent you an email. I will appreciate your response
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by fringz11(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
DameB:
This is good news..but 3 days too short nau .

They kept it open
Since last year
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by DameB(f): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
fringz11:

They kept it open
Since last year
Oh ok
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by stiles009(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
MzTunechi:
send a mail

I have. Thanks
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by dejjythomas(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
eazyman:
This is a lie from hell bro. The #5000 covers everything including CTC. Thanks. Report any official on the websites that demands for extra money.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by CoolAmbience(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
No power for biz

no good biz environment

And the FG always talking about biz reg.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Wetin you sabi?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by ebube4im(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Incase you need help registering your business, I can help you out for a small token,
Kindly send me a whatsapp message : 4immobile - /2347038229702
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Rebuke: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
jarawa:
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) has extended by three days the 50 per cent reduction in the registration fee for Business Names with effect from 13th August, 2019. A statement signed by the Commission’s Head of Public Affairs, Moses Adaguusu, revealed that the fee cut would now end on Friday, 16th August, 2019.

“The three day extension is to enable Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) that could not register their businesses during the promo because of the Sallah holidays to do so,” the statement stated. CAC said registration of their businesses will enable them own corporate accounts with Banks, have access to loans, grants and other government interventions.

“Members of the public are enjoined to take advantage of the three Day extension to register their Business Names at the reduced cost of N5,000. Registration can be done online or at any of the Commission’s Offices nationwide,” the statement added.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/cac-extends-50-cut-for-biz-registration-fee-by-3-days.html

..Was the registration ever N5,000?

Almost everything in Nigeria is scam. You pay almost1k for reservation of name (including bank charges is almost 1k).

Then when trying to pay for registration proper you'll be paying over 10k

Check properly online and see. 5k for one and another 5k for another.

That was what I found out personally, maybe I am wrong but let's someone who has ever done it here put it right.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Rebuke: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
molybdenum0012:

It is not true brother. The 5000 naira covers everything including the certificate.

If anyone charge you extra, then you should know that you are being ripped off.

I get angry when someone of yhu just comment without clarification.

What the guy said is very true. I am not sure yhu have ever done it yourself before and if yhu have, why not explain how yhu were able to pay only 5k and not more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reportedly Appoints Maj. Gen Haanatu As Acting Chief Of Army Staff / Zulum: Buhari, Governors, Party Leaders Will Determin APC Presidential Candidate / Tinubu Won’t Back Out Of 2023 Presidential Race – SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.