Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days (15490 Views)

Soludo Denies Threatening Workers With Pay Cut For Obeying Ipob’s Order / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Rebuke: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nanagom:

Did you pay 657 naira first for name reservation cos I don’t understand I wanna register a business name not reserve one

Yes, that's what I was saying. reservation of name plus bank charges costs almost 1k and not just N500 as alleged.

Getting the certificate is like 10k and not 5k they claimed.

I guess this whole thing was to just push people to register while they sit back and enjoy the registration money.

To even imagine that Osibanjo himself was involved in this whole thing is amazing.

I am sure he doesn't know how the entire process goes or he's just not concerned......
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by molybdenum0012: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rebuke:

I get angry when someone of yhu just comment without clarification.

What the guy said is very true. I am not sure yhu have ever done it yourself before and if yhu have, why not explain how yhu were able to pay only 5k and not more?

Calm down young man. If you want clarification you humbly request and not arrongantly.

For reservation of name, you pay 500 naira and bank charges which is around 170 naira. Thereafter you pay 5000 naira for business name registration including the certificate.

Again, if you are charged more than this you are being ripped off unless you give it to an agent who reserves the right to charge you for his service.

Meanwhile, I have registered many business names. It is nothing new, so desist from discrediting someone's reputation just because you are ignorant of something and need clarification.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Rebuke: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
molybdenum0012:

Calm down young man. If you want clarification you humbly request and not arrongantly.

For reservation of name, you pay 500 naira and bank charges which is around 170 naira. Thereafter you pay 5000 naira for business name registration including the certificate.

Again, if you are charged more than this you are being ripped off unless you give it to an agent who reserve the right to charge you for his service.

Meanwhile, I have registered many business names. It is nothing new, so desist from discrediting someone's reputation just because you are ignorant of something and need clarification.

Cheers

There yhu go again! first of all, I do not need yhur assistance whatsoever. That's because it's a past tense now.

I don't have any issue with paying 10k plus to register a business name.

However, I am concerned about the lies and deceits in the system.

Why tell people is 5k when in reality it's 10k?

You are here talking about ignorance, what is your definition of ignorance?

If yhu claim to have done it for 5k, the question still remains how did yhu? Instead of running yhur mouth here.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by molybdenum0012: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rebuke:

There yhu go again! first of all, I do not need yhur assistance whatsoever. That's because it's a past tense now.

I don't have any issue with paying 10k plus to register a business name.

However, I am concerned about the lies and deceits in the system.

Why tell people is 5k when in reality it's 10k?

You are here talking about ignorance, what is your definition of ignorance?

If yhu claim to have done it for 5k, the question still remains how did yhu? Instead of running yhur mouth here.

You seem to be daft, I will not reply you again. Go figure out yourself.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by rxmusa(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by rxmusa(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Torimaster:

SERVICES.CAC.GOV
Thanks
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by wethebest(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Don't chat any of these guys dropping their fone no. They re scammers. Even at d office of C.A.C in abuja, u will see dem dere at d premises, if u fall for their crap stories of helping u to do it faster, they will collect ur money physically nd u will neva see dem again. Visit c.a.c website den reserve ur name den pay online with ur a.t.m card, work to any of their office with ur reservation code and other requirements nd do ur thing urself or use ur own personal lawyer. Don't use these scammers on Nairaland. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by Rebuke: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
molybdenum0012:

You seem to be daft, I will not reply you again. Go figure out yourself.

What else should I have expected from yhur type? Yhu are even more stupid than I've thought.

Replying yhu was my error. I should have known yhu ain't worth my time from yhur first comment.

Yhu are so ignored from this moment.....
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by SolarKing247: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
obiakorEmmanuel:

No. Only SME. If you wanna register NGO...chat me in WhatsApp 08035564856
Many would patronize you because of your answer here? How much last can you do NGO for me?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by SolarKing247: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
BossDante:

No, just business name alone i.e Enterprise, it doesn't include LTD asin company or NGO , and the 5k is just political talks. You can NEVER use 5k to register a business name. And I'll advice you to use a lawyer. I'm not saying you should contact me because I am one, just get anyone you are okay with.

But if you decide to contact me, then I will register a business name, Ltd or NGO for you with a more reasonable price. I'm based in Abuja.

Anyone interested can mention me. Happy sallah
Many would patronize you because of your answer here? How much last can you do NGO for me?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by eazy07(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
MzTunechi:
It's something you can do yourself but if you need guidance I can put you through

Can you please put me through?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
SolarKing247:

Email me: bossdante69@gmail.com
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by DaCharis2016: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
molybdenum0012:

Again, if you are charged more than this you are being ripped off unless you give it to an agent who reserves the right to charge you for his service.

Cheers
I think I need a platform or how I can get a lawyer. You sounded like one.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
wethebest:
Don't chat any of these guys dropping their fone no. They re scammers. Even at d office of C.A.C in abuja, u will see dem dere at d premises, if u fall for their crap stories of helping u to do it faster, they will collect ur money physically nd u will neva see dem again. Visit c.a.c website den reserve ur name den pay online with ur a.t.m card, work to any of their office with ur reservation code and other requirements nd do ur thing urself or use ur own personal lawyer. Don't use these scammers on Nairaland. Be warned.

Don't be stupid, I am accredited as an agent with CAC, I don't expect you to understand such cos only lawy2er are accredited, we are given an id card which we wear to enter the premises, plus I will show you my seal which have my name and enrollment number on it. Don't be stupid. As you can see from my post, I didn't ask anyone to patronize me, I said they can get any lawyer of their choice, but it's advisable to use a lawyer. Don't be stupid Okay
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
DaCharis2016:
I think I need a platform or how I can get a lawyer. You sounded like one.

He sounded like one cos he telling you cheap price bah.. that's how you all fall for scams and start crying up and down. Please, give him 5,670 naira as the total cost he wrote, for him to register a business name for you. Just don't come back here to cry
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by wethebest(m): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2019
BossDante:

Don't be stupid, I am accredited as an agent with CAC, I don't expect you to understand such cos only lawy2er are accredited, we are given an id card which we wear to enter the premises, plus I will show you my seal which have my name and enrollment number on it. Don't be stupid. As you can see from my post, I didn't ask anyone to patronize me, I said they can get any lawyer of their choice, but it's advisable to use a lawyer. Don't be stupid Okay

Thieves like u can only resort to insult wen exposed online. As a scammer, u re still trying hard to defend urself so u can hv more victims. You used ur cunny tactics by saying they can get a lawyer of their choice den quickly states u re one by littering d forum with ur fone no. Why d desperation of pasting ur fone no everywr if u nt to get hold ur nxt victim? Guys, once again beware of these hungry scammers claiming lawyer.
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 5:04am On Aug 14, 2019
wethebest:

Thieves like u can only resort to insult wen exposed online. As a scammer, u re still trying hard to defend urself so u can hv more victims. You used ur cunny tactics by saying they can get a lawyer of their choice den quickly states u re one by littering d forum with ur fone no. Why d desperation of pasting ur fone no everywr if u nt to get hold ur nxt victim? Guys, once again beware of these hungry scammers claiming lawyer.

SMH. Some people have actually contacted me and paid grin, they'll be back to show prove if I'm fake or not. By then you'll be so ashamed of your life, that's of course if you have any. It's your father that's a thief and your mother that's a scammer. Hopeless fool. That's why you don't see me here engaging most of you in any discussion, you all think because you are online you can talk any how.. or maybe you are just hating because you see people asking me to help grin.. this is the last I would reply you..
Now I will place a curse on you, if I am what you say I am, then may my family always encounter thieves and scammers and even my generations, but if I am not what you say I am, then may your family and generations always encounter thieves and scammers in everything they do and everywhere they go. Amen
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by wethebest(m): 5:18am On Aug 14, 2019
BossDante:

SMH. Some people have actually contacted me and paid grin, they'll be back to show prove if I'm fake or not. By then you'll be so ashamed of your life, that's of course if you have any. It's your father that's a thief and your mother that's a scammer. Hopeless fool. That's why you don't see me here engaging most of you in any discussion, you all think because you are online you can talk any how.. or maybe you are just hating because you see people asking me to help grin.. this is the last I would reply you.
Now I will place a curse on you, if I am what you say I am, then may my family always encounter thieves and scammers and even my generations, but if I am not what you say I am, then may your family and generations always encounter thieves and scammers in everything they do and everywhere they go. Amen

Low life like u only resort to insult. I hv useful engagements with my time nt to reply rogues. Case closed
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by BossDante: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2019
wethebest:

Low life like u only resort to insult. I hv useful engagements with my time nt to reply rogues. Case closed

See your useless defense, but you started with the insults and name calling, so what does that make you. Ode
You are in Abuja right? Why don't you come make an investigation and then report back. You most be a fool if you don't. Call my number and meet me up, or drop your number and I'll call you. Don't be embarrassing yourself and family up and down
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by DaCharis2016: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Harbioye:

Apart from the ₦5k for the certificate and ₦500 for name reservation, I didn't pay a dime before I received my original certificate.
I just paid 5k via remita after my name search was approved. Hope I did it right, cos I was thinking maybe I will need to go to their office for submission of my documents for filling before making payment for registration of business name?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by DaCharis2016: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Harbioye:

Apart from the ₦5k for the certificate and ₦500 for name reservation, I didn't pay a dime before I received my original certificate.
]I just paid 5k via remita after my name search was approved. Hope I did it right, cos I was thinking maybe I will need to go to their office for submission of my documents for filling before making payment for registration of business name?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by DaCharis2016: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
HabaHaba:

Before you visit their office, hold your Acceptable ID (like National ID Card, D License, Voters Card, Int'l Passport, etc), a passport photo, and lastly select 3 Optional names for your business name. Don't forget to write down like 5 activities which your business will be engaging in, to define your business.
Then, of course, your 5K and possibly some Roger to encourage the CAC staff do your job faster and smoothly (Naija factor).

Then, Good success to your business.
I have paid the 5k reg fee via remita, do I need to take my passport photo to their office again?
Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by DaCharis2016: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello people, I paid 5k for registration yesterday and I'm surprised they declined my transaction.

What could be the reason?

Re: CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days by jefy(m): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2019
eazyman:
cool They tell us the cost of business name registration is N5,000 naira but you end up paying more when you choose to receive the business registration certificate .... Why is this government like this? The aim of registration is to obtain the certificate, so why not make the certificate part of the N5,000 naira registration fee? Why do you have to pay for certificate separately outside of the 5K registration fee Please can someone explain Will one receive a certified true copy of the certificate if you don't make that selection when registering?? Because choosing that attracts extra money?

Bro, get the right information before blaming government for everything. If you need extra certified true copy, that's when you pay an extra fee, else it's just the stipulated amount and you pick up your certificate at your preferred collection point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo: There Must Be Penalty For Posting False Information On Social Media / Insecurity: Tension Mounts In Imo, Abia, Rivers / Fuel Scarcity Hits Oke Ogun, Leaves Commuters Stranded At Bus Stops (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.