Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Depend On My Daughter For Sexual Satisfaction – Says Man, 52 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Depend On My Daughter For Sexual Satisfaction – Says Man, 52 (1013 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Man, 52, In Police Net For Having Anal S*x With Girl, 12 / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Depend On My Daughter For Sexual Satisfaction – Says Man, 52 by arinze198(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2019
A 52-year old man, Emmanuel Ikhine, arrested for sexually abusing his 18-year old daughter has confessed that he depended on his daughter for his sexual satisfaction after he reportedly separated from his estranged wife for several years.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Mr. Ikhine was arrested after the victim reported to the Police that she had been sexually abused severally by her biological father.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/depends-daughter-sexual-satisfaction-says-man-52/

1 Share

Re: I Depend On My Daughter For Sexual Satisfaction – Says Man, 52 by peteruuu(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Depend on JESUS CHRIST for the salvation of your soul.

1 Like

Re: I Depend On My Daughter For Sexual Satisfaction – Says Man, 52 by Deomovies: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Aiye at Orun se yi sir.... Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: I Depend On My Daughter For Sexual Satisfaction – Says Man, 52 by DennisEche(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
What's with omoalabis with rape
Re: I Depend On My Daughter For Sexual Satisfaction – Says Man, 52 by Jabioro: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Weirdest father of the highest disoriented, disorder.

(1) (Reply)

Man Strips Naked As His ‘manhood’ Disappears In Bank / Two Suspected Homosexuals Escape Lynch Mob In Ogun / OMG!! Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death In Imo State (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.