Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis (7011 Views)

Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) / Edo 2020: Concerns In Obaseki’s Camp Over Assembly, Defections / Governor Bala Mohammed Slams Oshiomhole, Over Assembly Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis by tuniski: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lamasta:
They just made me recall the RECALL MELAYE SAGA sponsored by Belli in Kogi state grin this ones are bunch of jokes until then its still a threat
These ones are far more serious than the vendetta of GYB on Dino. The generality of bauchi people have moved on and won't hesitate to punish apc further!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis by vertueptime: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

Lol sorry pls even thou its small report to efcc, dem go use him brain well for cel
Re: Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis by kari11: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
it available just call or whatsapp
Re: Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis by Lamasta(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
tuniski:

These ones are far more serious than the vendetta of GYB on Dino. The generality of bauchi people have moved on and won't hesitate to punish apc further!
Let's just watch out how it plays out tho
Re: Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis by chisani(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2019
I didn't know how they can achieved this without someone playing charly boy role. Las las money can still influence their decision. Is it not Northern youth again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition / Nigerians Among 700 Migrants Rescued Off Italian Coast / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.