Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology (38862 Views)

Khafi Faces Sack For Having Sex On Big Brother Naija - Sun UK / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by Ugosample(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

There's nothing like being sexually liberal.

A sexually liberal person is a free giver, of easy virtue, a promiscuous person of loose morals.

I guess your parents would be happy if you bring home someone like Khafi as your wife.

Their happiness or unhappiness has nothing to do wity my choice of whom I want to spend my life with
I'm a grown ass man paying my bills and taking care of myseif undecided

Any decision I take is ON ME
e no concern anybody

And yes...
there is a thing called being sexual liberal....
an adult who want to have sex can do so, and its not the concern of anyone undecided undecided

things like these are however too complex for your ilk to understand cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by Cimboltv: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2019
See khafi sex and her speaking about her police force duties .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2D14xbtTeg
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by onegig(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

What about Daily Mail that also carried it?

Daily Mail? grin

More like they are competing with the Sun for the shittiest newspaper.

You want reputable UK news outlets, then look at The Guardian and BBC. Daily Mail and Sun? Gossip tabliods steering up controversies just to sell.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by VULCAN(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians hate paying real professionals to do their job. If you check now this letter wasn't written by a PR professional or even a highly intelligent and articulate person but by a friend or relative who is obviously unable to comprehend the article by the Sun.

It completely avoided the real issues raised by the Sun UK and wandered off into irrelevancy.

The article made it clear that she has absconded from duty. Whether she has sex or not is irrelevant to that fact. Nobody leaves work without permission for 3 months plus and expects to get their job back when they return.

Dailyhappenings:
After the khafi's occurence this morning, her management has responded and demands an apology from SUN.

See the press release...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-press-release-khafis-management.html

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by lonelydora: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Mynd44:
Whoever wrote that press release is either clowning or doesn't have any idea of what the issues are.

The sun clearly put Having sex in quotation marks which is the equivalent of saying "She reportedly had sex" meaning they only reported what everyone or what other people reported which guess what? They didn't lie about.

And yes, Khafi was involved in romantic romps as dry humping and grinding are romantic romps?

They have no idea how well crafted the article is to while at the same time ridicule the subject, they also reported the truth, reported what other people said and also what the public should be outraged about.

Sue the Sun. Na you go tire las las

You refused to help push my lost truck to FP. You are my first suspect shaa!

I am coming for you same way Atiku is coming to Ask Rock grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by Naiira(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2019
BBN is a Reality Show. Quite unlike the movies, it's not staged, but rather presents life as it is.

The aim is to depict (through these housemates) the actual nature of human relationships and interactions(unscripted). Trust me, at a certain point in the house, awareness of the camera becomes elusive (remember the Kemen incident).

We've seen men (in the house) whom ordinarily would claim 'strenght and bold' in the street, shed tears at mere rejection of love advances and failure to win games. Threat of attack (actual attack), unhealthy gossip, bitter betrayal, love making, painful insult etc, are not uncommon to our nature.

Now, GET THE CUP OF KHAFFY;

It's quite a shame that Khaffy is being bashed for her activities in the house. Honestly, the fact that she is open-minded shouldn't make her less decent, ofcourse we all know who Tacha is (unless you want to be too smart). Funny how life plays out, choosing the night to make out with Ghedoni gives them the consciousness of safety from peering eyes and wagging tongues (oblivious of the camera). Would you blame them for being human (your guess is as good as mine).

Felas! KHAFFY DID NO WRONG.
Inside life... BBN is your life presented to you in an unadulterated form.
We all have fallen short, in this aspect of life and many more.

So, before you cast that stone, please check your lovely estate.

Don't be caught with your pants down (caution)

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Endorsement fall on you khafi, check my siggy for your Chinese yuan
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by AleAirHub(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Lol[b]
Chimookigwe:
Once you start hearing sexually liberated women, sexual choices of women, sexually enlightened women, know say a hoe is defending her right to bleep around.
[/b]
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by tomdon(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mynd44:
Whoever wrote that press release is either clowning or doesn't have any idea of what the issues are.

The sun clearly put Having sex in quotation marks which is the equivalent of saying "She reportedly had sex" meaning they only reported what everyone or what other people reported which guess what? They didn't lie about.

And yes, Khafi was involved in romantic romps as dry humping and grinding are romantic romps?

They have no idea how well crafted the article is to while at the same time ridicule the subject, they also reported the truth, reported what other people said and also what the public should be outraged about.

Sue the Sun. Na you go tire las las

You're mixing up your expressions causing ambiguity and confusion.
Nb I just want to understand what you're conveying not trying to fault u
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by omar22(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
onegig:

Daily Mail? grin

More like they are competing with the Sun for the shittiest newspaper.

You want reputable UK news outlets, then look at The Guardian and BBC. Daily Mail and Sun? Gossip tabliods steering up controversies just to sell.

The Dailymail said shes facing the sack due to going on leave after her request to travel and appear on BB was turned down.. The same was said on LBC and Talksport Radio. They didn't same anything about sex
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by Femeto: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ashewo no be work. Khafi eye go clear after BBN. Na to dey hustle with that Jobless Gedoni remain.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by koyyess: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
All these noise just because a black woman had sex?
Meanwhile, bobrisky is busy parading with his fake rubber boobs freely.
F@ggots must wail.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by freemi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
post=81208985:
Yeye dey smell!
like rotten meat n fish. Lols
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by aviato(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Once you start hearing sexually liberated women, sexual choices of women, sexually enlightened women, know say a hoe is defending her right to bleep around.
It takes two to have sex, why don't you also call out gedoni? This really is a man's world, if a woman does not have sex you will call her a bitter feminist, if she does she is a hoe... I hope you get what you are looking for hating on someone who has achieved more than you ever will.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by Chimookigwe: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
aviato:
It takes two to have sex, why don't you also call out gedoni? This really is a man's world, if a woman does not have sex you will call her a bitter feminist, if she does she is a hoe... I hope you get what you are looking for hating on someone who has achieved more than you ever will.

Khaffy may be better than you but don't extend your inferiority complex to me. The fact that you have a mediocre background doesn't mean I share your misfortune.

Khaffy is a cheap hoe with no focus. Ordinary prick has made her lose focus.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by Meteng: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Wish I can give you a handshake
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by aviato(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Khaffy may be better than you but don't extend your inferiority complex to me. The fact that you have a mediocre background doesn't mean I share your misfortune.

Khaffy is a cheap hoe with no focus. Ordinary prick has made her lose focus.
You are just another insignificant tribalistic misogynistic idiotic troll on nairaland, I hope you get a better life than gossiping about a woman better than you.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology by greatbuc(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Khafi the Schlong Dog Millionaire is on the news again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" / DSTV Hikes Subscription Fees For Second Time In 2023 / 6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.