Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician (41093 Views)

What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Sure Banker For Baba Ijebu (national) / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by mop4: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2019
famzynet:
First to commento ooo. Hahahahahahahahas.
Wow!

Congrats to her.

First to comment inside dead body thread...
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Pls if u see deadbody lying down before but later in a sitting position, bring the person out. Could be alive you never can tell
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by AreaFada2: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2019
The lady got it spot on.

Some people have to do certain jobs. Be it a doing autopsies, doing dissections to teach anatomy or being a mortician.
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by OMOTOWO(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2019
chloride6:
Finacle dey for Mortuary?

Sage dey
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by chloride6: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2019
Nonywendy:

Fbn staff spotted

Lol na only FBN dey use finacle?
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by mamajj17(f): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2019
All the very Best dear, at least better than being a RUN GIRL wink
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by MisterKings(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Wait ooo. This line get as e be

While expressing satisfaction with the level of patronage in the business, she stated that being alive is a privilege, advising the living to be thankful to God for life

Chisos....patronage in business ke. Ahhh undecided
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by synergetic: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2019
chloride6:

lol..funny you.
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by specie103(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2019
famzynet:
Wow!

Congrats to her.

First to comment on a mortuary thread.... Haba grin grin grin
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by AleAirHub(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Why is that everyone is afraid of her job grin
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by adoyi8: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2019
famzynet:
Wow!

Congrats to her.
first to comment in a mortuary post. So you didn't see all those otedola and dangote posts. I pity for you.
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Lol, why do people like taking shots at bankers na? Any small thing, "he earns more than a bank manager" "even bankers blabla"

Now mortuary work is same with bank work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yancy:

If you ever have the opportunity to enter there, your orientation on life will change. At least i can testify to the mid three statements even those in sitting position. Don't know about the discussion part.

lipsrsealed
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by Harnny(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
chloride6:
na flexcube Dem dey use
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol, why do people like taking shots at bankers na? Any small thing, "he earns more than a bank manager" "even bankers blabla"

Now mortuary work is same with bank work?

ehen na. both of you dey steal from the dead grin grin
wetin dey bank work sef. no be to be fine gal and speak big grammer in sexy voice
i dey suspect say you be zenith head office chick sef angry
na so them dey do for there. office full of fine girls speaking naija acquired oyibo accent

i am just trolling o - n vex empty my account for me

1 Like

Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by DennisEche(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Been to a mortuary once when I lost my dear aunt.
Mehn,if you ever been there you will know that life is nothing. Rip aunt!!!
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by CanadaOrBust: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
chi4lifed:
Ftc

In your dreams
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by CanadaOrBust: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
AleAirHub:
Why is that everyone is afraid of her job grin

Some people crave the job sef thinking they’d be seeing ghosts and such only to find out it is boring - dead people just stay there, not moving at all. Except that one who said he used to fùck accident victim girls
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
famzynet:
Wow!

Congrats to her.

Congrats? Na buyday?! undecided

End time FTC.
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by CanadaOrBust: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
MisterKings:
Wait ooo. This line get as e be

While expressing satisfaction with the level of patronage in the business, she stated that being alive is a privilege, advising the living to be thankful to God for life

Chisos....patronage in business ke. Ahhh undecided

She’d probably be making small donations to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
ornicus:

ehen na. both of you dey steal from the dead grin grin
wetin dey bank work sef. no be to be fine gal and speak big grammer in sexy voice
i dey suspect say you be zenith head office chick sef angry
na so them dey do for there. office full of fine girls speaking naija acquired oyibo accent

i am just trolling o - n vex empty my account for me

E sese bere, e ti ri nkankan.

Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
klufs:
Hmm
Economics graduate to MORTICIAN?
The craziest professional diversion I ever read in my life.
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by JayGraphics(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
They have upgrade to 11x already self

chloride6:
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by emeijeh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
chloride6:
Help me ask her o
Re: Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician by nijabazaar: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
If i ever land in America, my first job would be a Mortician's attendant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall / Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.