Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) (48349 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together / Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Abalado(f): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
How can I have the girl number ooooooooo,,, hhhnmmmm

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by zigzagluv: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
na ur end time glory
ifeanyiopra44:
End Time Gboy
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nice pic bro keep the comic humor coming
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Dmanky(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
So this idiot hv a daughter n behaving like a child

hahahaaha
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
OfficialNB:
Here's the Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha hanging out with his all grown daughter in loved up pictures.

See more: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/actor-charles-okocha-and-beautiful.html
this em daughter Totoo don open sef if me see her pant I go use teeth pull am
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
Becarefull
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by caprini1: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
chudez0147:
I call him Rich idiot!
Rich ni bo?
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by benji263(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na only me no see this guy film.
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Wettoid123: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

Abusive words comes out from ur mouth easily,why the idiot now or Charles okocha beans ur daughter?
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Klington: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
misleading headline...

the only resemblance is complexion..

she's beautiful unlike her lousy dad
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Mazulu: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Beautiful.

Meanwhile, September is almost here. It's enough that you have to pay huge sums of money in school fees.

Instead of spending more in school supplies, why don't you buy them for cheaper at the upcoming Back to School Festival, which will hold on September 7th at Federal Palace Hotel, VI?
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=YorubaWarrior post=81225079][/quote]

Wetin happen? She's beautiful and ripe cheesy
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
i nor be effcc bros or sarz

I don hear
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
This "step out in style caption" should be used appropriately please...
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Deltatoto:
this em daughter Totoo don open sef if me see her pant I go use teeth pull am
Two things; either you're already mad or you will be mad by the end of today.... Either way, you're a mad man...

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Pweezy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

When you understand the hussle, you will blame less
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

But you hate to Love � him
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by thelish(f): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why are guys now competing with girls with painting of nails now??
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Should i get sharwama
I dont know what to eat tonite
So shocking there has been light all day
But i know that tomorrow go diff
Nepa i hail o
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

That's how he gets paid... If he behaved otherwise, he would go hungry, and probably reenact his movie roles in real life. grin
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
She isn't that prettiful. but I can take her for a ride
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
People go hunt for her o!!!

Celebrity crib
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
and u that is not idiot and behaved matured, show us ur own daughter.

Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
I only have one thing 2 say.... Marry on time make ur pikin dem no dey see u like grandpa
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by oceaneverdry77: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
So this idiot has a finger, that is why you write foolishly..like not well trained.
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by WillyWest: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Are those Ballenciagas I see on her feet?
Re: Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.