Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing (433 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing by Emmzy201(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2019
I just had this thought last week and I haven't been able to get answers to it.
When two unmarried people fornicate, it is a sin but when a child is produced from that act, is the child a blessing because I have heard a lot of people say a child is a blessing.
my question is Can a sin bring forth a blessing
ignore my rubbish English Abeg, I need matured comments
Re: Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Interesting.

I’d like to know too.
Re: Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
I think the only way to look at this is when both furnication victims tried to abort the pregnancy, so shall it be related to a sin.

now, because the child came through fornication, it doesn't mean the child is a curse/woe child.
yes, every new-born baby is perceived to be a blessing to the parents, regardless of the situation it was conceived.

since u are looking at fornication, which obviously, is not RAPE, the new-born child is a blessing. both furnicators are then left to the choice of making their fornication a biblically legal one (marriage) and take care of the child, then proceed to making more babies.

at least, it is not everybody that got married before they started having sex and making babies, that could be seen as fornication, but the plan both the man and the woman have to make each other husband and wife is the yardstick for justification.

so, OP, mine is, not every fornication is a sin. cos some casual relationships involve sexual activities, but the end is the judge on them (whether it is sin or not).

so, good things do come from what we sometimes see as bad, or sin.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing by ChristisGod: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
The child is innocent

1 Like

Re: Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Call or text 0816-982-7645

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / A Cute Little Advice To Ladies. / I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.