Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) (1408 Views)

Specifications:- Itel S17 Offers The Best Selfie For Your Lifestyle / Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Do you know African Leading Short video platform Vskit is currently hosting a contest on the Vskit Application termed “SELFIE FOR THE CULTURE Contest!) ?

All you have to do is make a 15 seconds video via the Vskit application. (for those who don’t have the app, it is available for download both on android and iOS platform. For android users, the app is available for downloads on Google Playstore).

After which submit any of the 15 seconds video doing any of the following like in the link provided in the link https://twitter.com/Vskitofficial/status/1160974085087797249 with the #itelS15SelfieSSS.

Make sure you are following https://twitter.com/Vskitofficial and https://twitter.com/itelMobileNG on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for your entry to be valid.

Share your entry with friends and families for more likes and comments.

Vskit provides weekly contests for its users and a winner is selected each week to win amazing prices like smartphones and goodybags. Don’t be left out of this and below is a caption of last week winner been announced.

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by hexenbiest: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
shocked wonderful! Let me download and participate then.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by Techm8: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2019
If you're creative and you're not on Vskit then you're wrong

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by shiftback: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2019
Techm8:
True..just 1 minute on the app and you'll appreciate how creative people are, esp Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by MaliMillion: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Off to Vskit to try my luck

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by Corroro: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2019
This weekly contests is a very good initiative, it will develop the mentality of creativity, creativity that is an element we need right now in this country.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by tafat: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is one contest I'd love to partake in, what's the video to be made about?

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by AmadorSays: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nice, I've got the vskit app already, na to just do the video now remain.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by AmadorSays: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
tafat:
This is one contest I'd love to partake in, what's the video to be made about?
the theme of the contests says for the culture, hopefully it's a video that promotes culture.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by pappybarry(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wow! This is great o. They are still hosting a TV reality show and still running campaigns? Nice!

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by pappybarry(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
AmadorSays:
the theme of the contests says for the culture, hopefully it's a video that promotes culture.
exactly, it's one thing to do a video and another to do a video that follows the theme.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
hexenbiest:
pls do.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
Techm8:
no one could have said it better than you did cheesy
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
MaliMillion:
Off to Vskit to try my luck
you won't regret it.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
AmadorSays:
Nice, I've got the vskit app already, na to just do the video now remain.
no time to waste, looking forward to seeing you emerge as a winner
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
pappybarry:
Wow! This is great o. They are still hosting a TV reality show and still running campaigns? Nice!

weekly campaigns at that, they are truly rewarding youths for their talents.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by pappybarry(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2019
enoch273:

exactly! Can't agree any less

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by Realboygenius(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
hexenbiest:

Don't tell me you've not joined VSkit.

1 Like

Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by Realboygenius(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
enoch273:

I also wonder how they do it. Different challenge and giveaways every single week.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by Karex81(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Transsion holdings marketers
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by tafat: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
abi, i didnt even reason it that way, well if thats the case then this initiative from Vskit is so so cute
AmadorSays:
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by AmadorSays: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2019
yes o, very good initiative, it promotes culture and creativity
tafat:
abi, i didnt even reason it that way, well if thats the case then this initiative from Vskit is so so cute
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by AmadorSays: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2019
lol grin , i hope so too cos no be small talents dey that vskit sha
enoch273:

no time to waste, looking forward to seeing you emerge as a winner
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by AmadorSays: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2019
abi? no be lie sha, i beleive following the theme will give you more credibility
pappybarry:
exactly, it's one thing to do a video and another to do a video that follows the theme.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
pappybarry:
exactly! Can't agree any less

thanks for the support cheesy
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Realboygenius:

I also wonder how they do it. Different challenge and giveaways every single week.

it beats me too, but they are maintaining the pace.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
AmadorSays:
lol grin , i hope so too cos no be small talents dey that vskit sha

go and check out this week winner @desa, she really outdid herself, her win was well deserved.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by sureinfo: 3:57am On Aug 27, 2019
this culture contest is a great one, you get to express yourself and may even land a new phone when you win, its a win win situation.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by AmadorSays: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2019
no be small try she try o, Vskit are indeed developing young talents
enoch273:

go and check out this week winner @desa, she really outdid herself, her win was well deserved.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by AmadorSays: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2019
this is so so true, its truly a win win situation.
sureinfo:
this culture contest is a great one, you get to express yourself and may even land a new phone when you win, its a win win situation.
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2019
sureinfo:

almost every human loves selfie and the #itelS15SelfieSSS challenge have presented the opportunity to reward selfie lovers
Re: Vskit Selfie For The Culture Contest (amazing Gift Items Up For Grab) by enoch273: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
AmadorSays:
no be small try she try o, Vskit are indeed developing young talents

you can say that again bro

(1) (Reply)

Airtel New Data Get 4gb For N1000, 2gb For N500, 1gb For N200 And 200mb For N100 / Brand New Iphone 11 Pro Max Locked 295k / Redmi Note 8 Or Umidigi F2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.