Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted (30291 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Gistring: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2019

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija organizers have come under attack for issuing strike to housemate, Ike.

Biggie on Monday night issued another strike to Ike for attempting to attack a fellow housemate, Seyi.

Biggie’s judgement has since been criticized by Nigerians for his failure to issue Seyi a strike for provoking Ike.

We had reported that Biggie issued Joe a strike for provoking Tacha to violence.

BBNaija fans took to their social media to vent their anger over Ike’s strike, stating that the reality show has been biased.

Some accused Biggie of being partial and in favour of Seyi. See fans reactions below;

@Idybongay “So Seyi that used abusive Yoruba words nko without interpreting goes free without a strike. hmmmm, Biggie you are partial.”

@Afrochic “Tacha shoved Mike, provoked Frodd, Tacha hit Joe, Biggie: 1 strike

“Joe provoked Tacha, Biggie: 1 strike, Ike provoked Seyi Biggie gave him 1 strike

“Seyi provoked Ike but nothing from Biggie, Biggie, you’re a FRAUD.”

@Xameicce “Dear Big Brother,in my honest opinion Tacha deserves atleast two strikes , I feel biggie hates Ike ,two strikes is bullshit! Seyi deserves a strike for cursing Thelma’s late brother.”

@Pat7alfred “I disagree with Biggie on the last one, aggrieved Ike was seated outside and Seyi came out attacking him. How’s that not provocation.”

@Kaykay “It’s obvious Biggie is playing games. Tacha gets 1 Strike for multiple fightings and altercations with HMs. Seyi gets none for cursing Thelma’s late bro, provoking Ike.”

@Davechuks_008 “I’m sure SEYI is related to big brother, same guy that was disqualified from participating in the veto power game and was later pardoned. Same guy won HOH even when it was clear someone else did better than him. Nigga is biggie’s favourite well done o.”

@Ogabossman “Why should Only Ike get that strike, Seyi should have benefited from it too because he provoked him and also insulted him using Tribal language.”

@Mitchel_Chris “Dear Biggie, since you like people who curse and insult, may you be cursed too.How about Seyi’s constant use of Yoruba in cursing?How about Tacha’s constant abuses to Frodd, slapping cigarettes from Ike, throwing issues at Mike. She deserved 5 strikes but, f**k you.”

@Tuneisfavoured “Biggie you’ve just shown you have zero entertainment skills. How dare you issue IKE a second strike and look past what Tasha and Seyi did?No wonder people want the show shutdown.”

@Kgomotso_tau “Biggie Ike gets a strike for what exactly?Why did you avoid to show Seyi video for cursing Thelma’s family? Where’s the video of Seyi claiming Niger boys will run down Ike? Is this show bias?Are you running a scam na? Where is consistency? Ebuka we need answers.”

See All Reactions Here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-biggie-under-attack-for-issuing-strike-to-ike-exempting-seyi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
You These Guys Are You Mad Or Something,Why Are You Fighting.It Is Because Of 20million Naira.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by jiana02(f): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Slow news day?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nonsense show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
:oOnly fools watch this evil show...

Who sleeps with who ?

Who made out with who ?

A show for fools In a country full of fools

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by kolafolabi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
The only housemate that suppose to be chased out is Tacha.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Dablack1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
BBN should be scrapped ����

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by crazyABO(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Seyi is a green snake under the green grass sad

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by naijadrivablog: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
BBNaija has been a fraud from the selection process, so, nothing new.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by drips8(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nonsense be making FP everytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
ASUU strike??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by chinavs9ja(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
sad

I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by GANAYAD: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
This show is more like a social experiment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by julitoch: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
BBN has lost integrity

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by oluwasegun007(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why is Guilder fvcking up...

They should please bring back Guilder ultimate search.

The show rich kids can't snatch and selection is based on fitness.

BBN kor BBW ni... Lubbish show.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Made4naijalove: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by alhussein9(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths. Who cares?
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Ritaokafor(f): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Just following. no comment.
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Ritaokafor(f): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Why is Guilder fvcking up...

They should please bring back Guilder ultimate search.

The show rich kids can't snatch and selection is based on fitness.

BBN kor BBW ni... Lubbish show.

I concur with you, dear.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by seniormallam(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
its normal for two people to quarrel , where ike messed up is when he tried to charge at seyi, it wouldn't had been an issue if he was still sitting down or just stood up and be abusing seyi too.

he will definitely hit seyi if not stopped that nite,
the quarrel is part of the fun in the house, but don't try to inflict injury on anyone.

seyi did nothing, quarrel is normal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by davodyguy: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Biggies slammed by who? Twitter handles? Like seriously?
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by davodyguy: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
seniormallam:
its normal for two people to quarrel , where ike messed up is when he tried to charge at seyi, it wouldn't had been an issue if he was still sitting down or just stood up and be abusing seyi too.

seyi did nothing, quarrel is normal
God bless you for speaking the truth
Gedoni and Mercy had issues, Gedoni was recording Mercy and Mercy threatened to smash the phone. Gedoni handed over the phone to Mercy and she smashed it. Gedoni did nothing wrong

Seyi was upset and raising his voice.
Ike should have done same without walking towards Seyi with the intent to attack

People can argue and insult each other, but no threat of violence or physical attack.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by shizzle11(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yestersay's double standard and bias is unpreceedented in the history of BBN. This years edition will go down as the worst ever if the organizers dont take timely measures to address this broad day light partiality.

Seyi deaerved a strike much as Ike deserved one

Tacha, the unbridled, uncouth, arrogant, rudely confident and dumb girl deserved two strikes (minimum), but biggie in its foolish wisdom gave Ike a strike, overlooked seyi and gave tasha just one strike in what could only be described as a pure and brazen display of bias and favouritism. Biggie obviously has interest in these two(tasha and seyi)

Well biggie you know what? Bleep you, fuvk seyi, fuvk tasha and fuvk Ikes' strike

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by poshbrave(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
reading all dis i see mercy bulldogs ranting....mercy who make nudity and smoking, a form of nouns and smash a new phone is not even mention here....chai my pple na hypocrisy sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by Lordjb: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okay... we have heard... see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted by poshbrave(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
it so unfortunate dat Tacha have so many enemies and d same Tacha no come too sabi book small.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pere’s Fans Protest Against BBNaija's ‘White Room Twist’ In Lagos (Video) / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction / BBNaija: Chi Chi Gives Deji A Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.