Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" (39203 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by gistvicreports: 3:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Mercy was seen helping Ike wash his clothes as she talked about having enough clothes to wear and no body odour. Gistvic Reports.

The two love birds having been growing a lot of fan base recently with their seeming undying love.

Ike said Mercy actually smells but its like candy and sugar as Mercy talked about how she need to be emotionally strong because she wants to buy a Lamborghini and not a benz.

She said:
"With the cloth I came with I can wear till the end of this game without washing and repeat. But I dont want to have dirty cloth and I dont smell too, I smell like candy.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/bbnaija-i-have-enough-clothes-to-wear.html

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Bruno3000(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2019
No be by how many clothes u get u dummy...

Are u neat down there? grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by SODbaba2(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Wetin, man no go see for market place. She just shot her shot. Tacha go be like shey dis one mad ni, na me you dey savage. SMH

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by SODbaba2(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Bruno3000:

Na the koko be that my bro

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Pamatips: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmm see celebrities.... You can make consistent profit on sports trading. Find out how.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by lonelydora: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Coming with enough clothes is not a criteria for winning.

I'm waiting for the "BBNaija is an immoral show" crew

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by ainas247: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Na others go determine if you smell or not. yeye
Go and win with your cloth nah.

Dominate Google Page 1 with your business.
see result below
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by rentAcock(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
I will eat boiled yam with fried egg this morning just in case anyone would like to know.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by ArmaniUhuru: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Mercy is the female housemate with the most clothes,while Sir Dee for the guys. Unlike Tacha who was hoping on payporte to give them free clothes, so she went to the house with bumshorts and those long ashawo socks. Payporte con cut her bet.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
wakanda senselessness be all dis talk now?

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Bruno3000:

Go and peep under her skirt na undecided

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Florblu(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Subtle shade to Tacha grin grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by sparog(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by segebase(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2019
wow

I showed this new Development to my goat,it is now a cow

thank you

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by edo3(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
rentAcock:
I will eat boiled yam with fried eggs this morning just in case anyone would like to know.
ur own beta oo
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by joseph1832(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Having clothes, enough of it doesn't mean one can't have body odor. But I know whose can't know this
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by bimgo: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2019
I have heard you, oniranu.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by iamJ(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Make I no talk abeg
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by mozona(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2019
yes.. i agree you came with yours and the ones you borrowed too

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by kolafolabi(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Anyone who bleaches smell like a rotten egg especially when sweating. That's the bitter truth

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by tomju(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
Wetin, man no go see for market place. She just shot her shot. Tacha go be like shey dis one mad ni, na me you dey savage. SMH
What is Tacha? A new phone brand? angry grin grin

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by thankfulsoul: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Abeg the down below is clean?

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by yemmight(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2019
People like mercy, how do they manage the relationship they have before entering the house?

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by SODbaba2(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2019
tomju:

What is Tacha? A new phone brand? angry grin grin
Guyman
Madt bro

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by mixta140: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Na u sabi,if u like dont bath undecided
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Samzzy94(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2019
That's their problem, they are making their own money...to make yours, follow the link on my signature. cool

Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) / BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) / Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV