Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup (701 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup by Gistgist2: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dear @julietibrahim thank you for everything. You loved me unconditionally, even at my lowest points, and only wanted honesty and love in return.

Unfortunately, I've failed you along with everyone that has seen our relationship and wished us well.

Despite thepain and heartache l've caused you, somehowyou still found a way to rise and smile again. I lied, I cheated, I took your love for granted. and in turn,

I brought ridicule and shame to you. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize. "Why now?" you may ask. In life, sometimes you have to reveal, in order to heal.

And as I've revealed the true reasons for our breakup, healing comes next. As we continue on our separate paths, I pray for God's continued guidance.

Read more here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/13/icebergslim-writes-public-apology-to-julietibrahim-after-months-breakup/

Re: Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup by Gistgist2: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup by Ahmed0336(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Those bashing her then without knowing the cause of their break up shebi una dey see? Slim you did great admitting your wrongs.
Re: Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup by daewoorazer(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2019

Juliet, IceBag and you blogger are all mad together.
Re: Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin
Re: Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup by Kingosytex(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Iceberg is simply exploring the quickest route of getting into Juliet's pants again. In a few weeks time, he will achieve his aim.
Okafor's Law comes into play. If you know, you know.
Re: Icebergslim Writes Public Apology To Julietibrahim After Months Breakup by opebiboy: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Two mumus nobody gives a fvck

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Wifey Jidenna Announces As He Makes His Beliefs And Values Clear / Kim Kardashian And Son Saint West Make Scary Faces In Adorable Photo / If You Have To Pick Between Kizz Daniel Or Burna Boy Who Do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.