Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication (58795 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by TunezMediaBlog: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Despite months of dedication to the Gym, OBO finally pulls out after discovering no changes in his Stomok

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4zRFut1QA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by TunezMediaBlog: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Follow us @TunezMediaBlog on Instagram for More Celebrity News

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by ghettokid1(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2022
who his gym epp ??

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Slim fit is the real deal, no much workout sessions and you are dope and good to go.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by PerfectStranger(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2022
How e take concern us abeg. If he gave up on chioma, how much more gym.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by festacman(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Davido be calming down. Look, if you pumped all the irons in the world and still be careless about your calories, you will gain weight rather than lose. Therefore, combination of exercise and dieting is desirable.

Make sure you do proper aerobics. Make you no go collapse for stage. Osun State people who are waiting for you as their future governor no wan hear stories. Abeg! grin

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by illicit(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2022
So even to eat food na problem for rich man

lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Gavinha(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
It's not easy
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by nairayouthcom(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Pass me small loud make I motivate my people

“Na who give up,f.ck up ����
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Sonnobax15(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
grin
My guy think say to pursue pot belle na small challenge grin. But after few months of trying so hard without avail,na once my guy realize say the same stone wey David use kill Goliath,na that the same stone Goliath use kill david when he resurrect for revenge tongue

8 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Iamdbull: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Honestly its not easy coming from a gym enthusiast and a hit maker like me I also had to give up gym although mine was due to SAPa

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by crackheadZara(f): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2022
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by xynerise: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Team flat tummy cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Kingcalls: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Diet is actually more effective that the gym

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Mozenge1: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Wizkid Fc

5 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Moscodee1990(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Good for him
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by BigDawsNet: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
grin

Gmy na your mate??
I

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by JosephXavier: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Seriously gym no be for everybody

Me I don try am and i gave up after some times

I like seeing my fellow guys with six packs and it's looks good on them but as for me, if I want to see my own six packs, I'll go to the mirror and hold my breath and it will appear

I already have muscles too so that doesn't bother me

I get plenty things wey dey worry my head

23 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Bamzyriches451: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Damn!!
Who cares
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Warlord12(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by SEGLIZ: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
wahala for who get one.

live your life for yourself and nobody but live it responsibly.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by superCleanworks(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
you working out and not watching what you eat is like using one hand to bathe and using the other to pour sand on your body.
by the way, you expect to shed weight with just 3 weeks of workout? forget the cameras and be honest, how many days of the week? how many hours is your workout session? your total time in the whole 3 weeks might not even be up to 5 hours and you are expecting results?

hahaha what a joke

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Mooh247: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
tongue

Common sense

Hennessy and carbonated beverages gives so much calories that you might have to work as bricklayer in a construction site to burn off such calorie

A 3 shot shot of cognac and a wrap of Eba contains almost the same calorie, a cup of coca cola contains half calorie of a wrap of eba, a disposable cup of Hennessy contains 800 calories that's like 2 big wraps of eba, plus can come that's like eating 3 big wraps of eba

5 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Lewisalexander(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Good for her
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by majamajic(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
E no easy
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Honestly its not easy coming from a gym enthusiast and a hit maker like me I also had to give up gym although mine was due to SAPa
. cheesy. This guy self,na wa to your music career oh..After so many songs and album wey you don release,yet, Portable only song first you blow grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Drops Out Of School / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.