Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo (34404 Views)

Man Steals 150 Cows In Minna, Kills 50 Others / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by LLobiorah: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I keep on saying this that over 90 percent of nairalander only read headlines.

This one a typical example.

secondly by their actions u will see they are mostly children who just get in touch with smart phones.

Haaaaaa

what a country.

Very true!
Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The source said: “What happened was that a herdsman had gone into the bush where his kinsman and his cows were staying and stabbed him while the man was sleeping. He left with his victim’s cows after he thought that he was dead.

“But another herdsman who was in the bush quickly alerted other herdsmen who came to the forest and overpowered him after stabbing his severally and thereafter recovered the stolen cowsttps://thenationonlineng.net/tension-as-herdsmen-fight-over-missing-cows-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR1SXESgORZAy9W_NBL7K7ENb5ClyPds4I9DjX6EpRrmYHU9a_qtyefAEKs
This is how they go about creating trouble!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by compton11(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Don't quote d bible in wrong context. herdsmen and IMO are like 5 and 6
IMO people have been licking the ass of herdsmen since 13 BC gringrin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by bjbjbj: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Let them kill themselves no wahala
Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by Malawian(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
So if that second herdsmen didn't see the Killer herdsman, they would have said the Villagers killed the Herdsman and stole his cows, and Bubu and co would have agreed with them.
See why ranching is a must for them? how will anyone come into a well gated ranch to steal cows without being seen and accosted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by Vic74real: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chai,a generation of Fulani demons.extremely blood thirsty tribe.they are even thirsty for their own blood

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
LLobiorah:

Very true!
Obiorah.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by AngelicBeing: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
grin grin

1samuel 20:14

Then Saul and all his men assembled and went to the battle. They found the Philistines in total confusion, striking each other with their swords.
Gbam, gbamer and gbamest grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by Paulo3ree(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Don't quote d bible in wrong context. herdsmen and IMO are like 5 and 6

And they are like bread and butter with okaigwe too
What marvels me is how they suddenly grew violent to the extent of killing people. You always get quality fresh suya there don't know of now anyways

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by Neddyogu(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
So if my enemies are killing themselves, I should be scared? Are you an exception or are all abo-kis as stupid as you?

His brain is on August break. Ignore the buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo by backnbeta(f): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Paulo3ree:
grin I actually thought of this picture grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Suspected Kidnappers Caught After Collecting N5m Ransom In Edo (Photo) / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.