Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone (57379 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan A New Expensive Headset / DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by ada001(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=EkunKekere post=81221436]So he can use it to listen to your wack tracks.[/quote wack or no wack just leave dem n say sumtin positive joor
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by ada001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
stanleysani:
nice one wack aunty
wack brother, your hate comment wasn't needed.........
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by ada001(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Fvck her, the headphone and zlatan
u ar just doing this back belle stuff just because u don't have wat dey have.......mtcheeew
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by ada001(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Zanotee:
Ain't expensive.
how much own can u afford?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by ikezudon(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na so...

In other news, see most followed celebrity on Instagram.

https://billzonthestreets.com/most-followed-celebrity-instagram/
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by hybridblood07(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
You're senseless
Obito555:
Original hearphone na 1500 for ikeja
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by wisdomkid: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
So he can use it to listen to your wack tracks.
What have you achieved with your Wack life?
But you dey pray for good thing to happen to your life but you're bringing down another person effort to make it in her choice of career.

After, you go say na your unkle and village witch, na you be your own witch.
You can go up when you're dragging others down..
Your candle won't shine brighter when you're blowing off that of others.

Be wise and enjoy this life. Poverty is not your fathers' name. What had DJ Cuppy ever done to you? grin
How old are you? Perhaps, you're 30yrs, next 20 yrs, you'll be 50 and preparing for your afterlife.. grin grin Be wise again, be wise. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by amustaphaforex(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
The best forex broker I have found with awesome spread and very profitable, you can try it.
https://portal.hantecglobal.com/en/register?refid=3709&cmp=9v9g3m2r
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by chisani(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Causation; only them known the rationale behind such gesture. Wetin concerns me for wetin no concern me. Anyway, the babe is wealthy sha!!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone by Deepfreezer(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2019
judgementyard:
I really wonder why Nigerians dislike dj cuppy's music.
Me included but I have to give it to her that she's courageous and would love to see her music improve or better she should stick to her dj work grin
not her music, they dislike her. Probably because she doesn't do anything that benefits the poor. No giveaways, no challenge and helping the destitudes. And you know how Nigerians love people with empathy .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Veteran Actor Ignis Ekwe Is Dead / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.