Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina (25940 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by AntiWailer: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
PDP was like 'Jubril from Sudan'

PDP is the most idiotic opposition in Africa
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by Chicastle: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is that not Atahiru jega am seeing there by the right side? Jonathan why?
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by Lugianostar(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fayemi and Obaseke are looking like akara wey don sawa for tray

APC governors my foot!!!
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by uniqueflash(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
contigiency:
My best president since this republic.
get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by Olarewaju89: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rubbish people undecided undecided undecided

Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is Aisha back home from stoning the devil?
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by Olarewaju89: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
undecided undecided

contigiency:
My best president since this republic.

Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by delamb01: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
It is like YAHAYA Bello was not informed about this meeting. Probably his line has not reachable. If he knew about this meeting he would have been there a week before.
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by kerzhim(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

What exactly is his intention?
To make Nigeria a better place for all
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by kayusely70(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
delamb01:
It is like YAHAYA Bello was not informed about this meeting. Probably his line has not reachable. If he knew about this meeting he would have been there a week before.
He was absent as he lost her step mother.
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
kerzhim:
To make Nigeria a better place for all

So how has he translated that intention to reality?
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by kerzhim(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

So how has he translated that intention to reality?
Rome was not built in a day. Besides, you and i know its not easy to make Nigeria a better place cos some powerful so called politicial benefits from our current situations.
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
kerzhim:

Rome was not built in a day. Besides, you and i know its not easy to make Nigeria a better place cos some powerful so called politicial benefits from our current situations.

I didn't ask u whether Rome was built in a day or in five years. What asked u is how has buhari translated his "good intentions" into reality except u telling me that he hasn't done anything? What is our current situation?
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by amustaphaforex(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
This very people look fresh ooo. Sha na dem sabi, meka drop wetin go help your life jare.

The best forex broker I have found with awesome spread and very profitable, you can try it.
https://portal.hantecglobal.com/en/register?refid=3709&cmp=9v9g3m2r
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by kerzhim(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u whether Rome was built in a day or in five years. What asked u is how has buhari translated his "good intentions" into reality except u telling me that he hasn't done anything? What is our current situation?
lol.... You and i know that our current situation wasn't caused by this current administration. We were unable to save when our only source of generation was at its peak despite warning from different angles, but we fail to heed. Nigerians are just so ungrateful..... After 16 years of PDP our railway is coming alive, second niger bridge, mambila, ajaokuta has been looked into. Lagos ibadan express way, oshodi apapa express way, so many completed federal roads.
Re: Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
kerzhim:
lol.... You and i know that our current situation wasn't caused by this current administration. We were unable to save when our only source of generation was at its peak despite warning from different angles, but we fail to heed. Nigerians are just so ungrateful..... After 16 years of PDP our railway is coming alive, second niger bridge, mambila, ajaokuta has been looked into. Lagos ibadan express way, oshodi apapa express way, so many completed federal roads.

U sound as if previous administrations didnt inherit liabilities from their predecessors. Its only buhari that inherited liabilities from his predecessors so that justifies his failures.

I don't no what our "current situation wasn't" so there's no "you& I". Give me facts about d current situation. Don't assume that I no. Pls give me d figures in d previous administrations that showed that Nigeria was unable to save.

Are u emphatically saying that our railway was dead during d 16years of PDP? Are u saying our railway never functioned during d 16years of PDP? Which railway has now come alive during this administration?

Which one is "mambila"? Sorry I don't no what that means? What happened 2d second Niger bridge? Ajaokuta was "looked into"...what does that mean? What is d result of d "looking into"?

Has Lagos/Ibadan expressway been completed? What are d "so many completed federal roads"? If they are so many, y can't u mention them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.