Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? (39663 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by eleko1: 9:09pm On May 09, 2020
Vickyrotex oooo angry sad shocked shocked sad
VickyRotex:

Eleko cheesy grin cheesy

Great to know that you're still here.

OP: I'm sorry I just saw this mention.

I hope you were able to make a decision?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On May 09, 2020
eleko1:
Vickyrotex oooo angry sad shocked shocked sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it's me oooo

Chaaaiiii I dont even know if to laugh or cry. grin grin I miss those emojis.

How have you been?
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by eleko1: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
I Dey ooo.I don miss u Wells.How yonda/School?Fam nko
VickyRotex:

How have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

How have you been?
Where have you been?? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
eleko1:
I Dey ooo.I don miss u Wells.How yonda/School?Fam nko

Glad to know you are doing well grin grin

I dey too ooo. I've missed you all seriously cry cry

hahaha Yonda dey o. smiley I don finish my school program since 2017. we thank God. Family dey o. Oluwaseun. You nko?

Really great to hear from you. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Where have you been?? shocked

Omoluabi shocked shocked shocked wow how have you been?

I dey ooo. grin grin Was just away from NL smiley smiley

Glad to be back.
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by eleko1: 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
Amin,Amin.Hood to read that u are tru.Nah Doc remain make Bubu com give U Minister job.Sbeg,inbox me ur WhatsApp biko
VickyRotex:

Glad to know you are doing well grin grin

I dey too ooo. I've missed you all seriously cry cry

hahaha Yonda dey o. smiley I don finish my school program since 2017. we thank God. Family dey o. Oluwaseun. You nko?

Really great to hear from you. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Omoluabi shocked shocked shocked wow how have you been?
I dey ooo. grin grin Was just away from NL smiley smiley
Glad to be back.
Eeyah. glad you're okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 10:00pm On May 09, 2020
eleko1:
Amin,Amin.Hood to read that u are tru.Nah Doc remain make Bubu com give U Minister job.Sbeg,inbox me ur WhatsApp biko

Thank you smiley smiley

lol abi. cheesy

We dey plan PhD but we wan enjoy industry small. grin God willing we go do am. cool cool

I've sent you the number.
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 10:01pm On May 09, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Eeyah. glad you're okay.

Thank you. smiley How are you?
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thank you. smiley How are you?
Fine fine. We are all gradually adjusting to this new world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 10:15pm On May 09, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Fine fine. We are all gradually adjusting to this new world.

Abi. It's well. smiley

The silver lining is that it's made us (people) to be more intentional. Although it shouldn't have taken a plague but what can we say?

It's good to know you are doing okay, and to hear from you. Be well! smiley
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Abi. It's well. smiley

The silver lining is that it's made us (people) to be more intentional. Although it shouldn't have taken a plague but what can we say?

It's good to know you are doing okay, and to hear from you. Be well! smiley
Ah yes. These events knocks sense into humanity. The pride, carelessness and all of that. Only something of this magnitude can make us stop and think.
Thanks Vicks!! I'll be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Ah yes. These events knocks sense into humanity. The pride, carelessness and all of that. Only something of this magnitude can make us stop and think.
Thanks Vicks!! I'll be well.

Exactly! cool

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by eleko1: 10:53pm On May 09, 2020
Seen.Thankss.Hope u Dey read from mama/papa..We go chat tomorrow
VickyRotex:

Thank you smiley smiley

lol abi. cheesy

We dey plan PhD but we wan enjoy industry small. grin God willing we go do am. cool cool

I've sent you the number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by VickyRotex(f): 10:55pm On May 09, 2020
eleko1:
Seen.Thankss.Hope u Dey read from mama/papa..We go chat tomorrow

No worries smiley

Yes, they're fine. We thank God.

odaro sir. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by ioayo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
kfrosh:
Uw..... this is one of the most confusing state you can find yourself in. You can PM me if you need more insight on the best path to take.

I've been in your shoes and I know so many other people who have been there and conquered as well.

Good luck.
Hello sir kfrosh, pls I would like to have a chat with you on WhatsApp. This is my contact :
Zero eight one zero three one zero one nine nine seven. Thanks sir.

Cc: kfrosh
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by Gxtsby: 2:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Please did she get the Masters with a third class degree in Russia?
Stillthebest:

Most don't from a foreign countries. Inter versities yes. My cousin was rejected by more than 6 universities before she later opted for Russia..even upon sending transcripts upon transcripts.
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by Stillthebest: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Gxtsby:
Please did she get the Masters with a third class degree in Russia?

Sure
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by karbie(f): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Do you need the new ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) study materials and past questions and answers for your exam preparations?

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? by WaleTravelsandT(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
You don't have to be discourage yes you can just DM me let me give you some information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of Dowen Students On A Zoom Call: Mother Flares up, Ex-Counselor Admits / ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.