Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2287 Views)

New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Upritman(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbo youths under the aegis of The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, OYC, Worldwide has vowed to do everything within its powers to frustrate the alleged 2023 presidential ambition of APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The Group in a statement on Tuesday signed by its General-Secretary, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, vowed to mobilize Igbos in the Southwest to thwart any plan by Tinubu to succeed Buhari in 2023.

The group hinged its anger against Tinubu on what it described as a declaration of terror on the peaceful Igbo during the 2015 and 2019 presidential elections.

It cited the Oba of Lagos’ “threat of drowning Igbo voters inside the lagoon and the secret mobilization of OPC boys to chase away potential Igbo voters in some quarters in the South West especially Lagos state”.

The statement said the APC leader must clear himself of the “allegations of fighting Igbos not to be part of President Muhammadu Buhari government, resisting the plea of Northern Elders Forum for Buhari to appoint an Igbo as Secretary to the Federal Government in 2015, provocative onslaught against the Igbos through demolition of markets in areas Igbos won some Federal and State Legislative seats in Lagos”.

It added that “Northerners are now wiser than 2015 where they blindly entered political alliance with South West that solely benefitted Tinubu political dynasty.

“They gave clearly seen that Tinubu’s Presidency will divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines.

“As the political pact and alliance between the North and South West led by Tinubu seems crumbling, the road is cleared for the re-alignment of the North and Eastern Region becomes more feasible.”

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council is advocating for a South-Easterner to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023. It is unclear if this can be achieved. 

(c) https://infoparrotng.com/2023-igbo-youths-vow-to-frustrate-tinubus-presidential-ambition/

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by leokid866: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol with what political will do they want to carry out their threats....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by hypertension(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Its so easy..the Igbo should let the south south produce the VP

Then zone the President to the north

Game over grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Dande55: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rubbish. Which Igbo youth? You people can't do anything without mentioning Igbos to your madness.
That's how they labelled Nigerian coup "Igbo coup".

Idiats.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Corrosiveman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
lol my Igbo brothers sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Fatherofdragons: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Another Afonja propaganda

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Roger3D(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
hypertension:

Game over grin grin grin
It's not that so easy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Adonko(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Things are not even working for the one they voted for in 2019, they are already killing themselves over 2023, what a country .

I don't know why I was born in this continent and more worse in Nigeria.

So angry everyday I wake up to remember that am a Nigerian .nonsense stupid country with dull president .

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Amarabae(f): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fake news with questionable source

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by reuben79: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol igbos youths we are waiting for them,tinubu no need igbos vote,tinubu no need south south votes.sw,north east, north central and north west is OK for tinubu............after 2023 dem go knw say yorubas nass igbos master........see dis minority tribe dey threatening majority were waiting

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Hillsong34: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
the agenda of Hausa Fulanis with their Yorubas collaborators, towards igbos, then you will realize that the op is speaking indirectly about their agenda.

1) the long term goal of both groups in Nigeria is to contain the igbos: it over for them if igbos are truely free and they know it.

2) they see Nigeria as a prison for igbos and they want to keep it that way as long as possible.

3) they want igbos to be truely minorities.

4) their obsession with marrying igbo women is a way to use blood link and DNA to make it difficult for igbos to leave Nigeria. Their offspring will be the ones sabotaging igbos in the coming future

5) Nigerians in general are more Anti-igbo than pro-Nigeria. The moment you understand this fact, then everything will start making sense to you.The civil war never ended.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by reuben79: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Another Afonja propaganda
if u like kill urself tinubu is ur president come 2023

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
reuben79:
Lol igbos youths we are waiting for them,tinubu no need igbos vote,tinubu no need south south votes.sw,north east, north central and north west is OK for tinubu............after 2023 dem go knw say yorubas nass igbos master........see dis minority tribe dey threatening majority were waiting

Just like Awolowo who thought he would make it despite being loved by all yorubas failed twice and never made it at the top till he ended up in rat's belle..
Na Tinibu whom half Yoruba despise will make it ?
Abiola nko ?
Since you guys love learning your lesson in a bitter way, bring it on. We are waiting as usual..

Then as for the bolded, I have confirmed that you are just an empty skull

Follow the link below and see your position in Nigeria..
Empty chest beating clown

https://www.nairaland.com/4848276/cia-revision-nigerias-ethnic-religious

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by ngadaAwo: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
Roger3D:
It's not that so easy
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by GMbuharii: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Roger3D:
It's not that so easy

Eeyaa......don't worry,psy baba may remember your efforts if you Ruga harder lolsssssss
grin grin

Btw,why did you delete yua post where you were begging for a phone from ngadawo?
grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

Eeyaa......don't worry,psy baba may remember your efforts if you Ruga harder lolsssssss
grin grin

Btw,why did you delete yua post where you were begging for a phone from ngadawo?
grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod
Please is Roger3D still drinking akamu in the IDP camp? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Printerscanner: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
With their 5% inconsequential votes? I think these nonentities want Tinubu to chase their parents away from Lagos and indeed from the South West. You cannot be living in my house as a tenant and be plotting my down fall.

We proved to you in 2015 and 2019 that your 5% votes is inconsequential but it seems you cannot do any arithmetic if naira and kobo is not included, if not by now you all should have burnt your voters cards because they are useless to you. So let me put it in naira and kobo. What the results of 2015 and 2019 elections proved is that 5 naira is inconsequential out of 100 naira. Do you hold-up and traffic traders get it now?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by LZAA: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin

grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod
Sai baba policies has reset his medulla grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbo youths that are busy with their business Afonja media wants to rope them in

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:
With their 5% inconsequential votes? I think these nonentities want Tinubu to chase their parents away from Lagos and indeed from the South West. You cannot be living in my house as a tenant and be plotting my down fall.

Actually Igbos are the landlord you are the tenant

Since you sold your lands for plates of ewedu and you want to get it back

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Printerscanner: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eartquake1:

Actually Igbos are the landlord you are the tenant

Since you sold your lands for plates of ewedu and you want to get it back

Yes, you are right. Igbos are Lagos landlords, that was why all Igbos packed their loads and left for Igboland during June 12 rumoured disturbances.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by reuben79: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Just like Awolowo who thought he would make it despite being loved by all yorubas failed twice and never made it at the top till he ended up in rat's belle..
Na Tinibu whom half Yoruba despise will make it ?
Abiola nko ?
Since you guys love learning your lesson in a bitter way, bring it on. We are waiting as usual..

Then as for the bolded, I have confirmed that you are just an empty skull

Follow the link below and see your position in Nigeria..
Empty chest beating clown

https://www.nairaland.com/4848276/cia-revision-nigerias-ethnic-religious

awolowo didnt rule Nigeria but he made good history in yorubaland,d education yorubas are proud of it today was brot by him....nnamdi azikwe ruled for complete 6 years he achieved nothing,aguyi ironsi rule for complete 6months he achieved nothing,ojukwu fought civil war for complete 3 years he achieved nothing........tell me since 1960 wat achievement of igbos to dis country?tinubu he is d next president of Nigeria if u like kill urself

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
reuben79:
awolowo didnt rule Nigeria but he made good history in yorubaland,d education yorubas are proud of it today was brot by him....nnamdi azikwe ruled for complete 6 years he achieved nothing,aguyi ironsi rule for complete 6months he achieved nothing,ojukwu fought civil war for complete 3 years he achieved nothing........tell me since 1960 wat achievement of igbos to dis country?tinubu he is d next president of Nigeria if u like kill urself

Which Education are you talking about ?
When it comes to education tell me where Yoruba are close to Igbos ?

Is Jamb ?

Waec?

Number of Professors? (Professors in IMO state alone will humble you overnight)

Even some Yorubas on this forum are now ashamed of boasting about education because that lies and fabrications have been used several times to mock you guys on this forum.. You didn't ask yourself why your people are no more shouting "Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria " ?
Even the best students in SW are from the region you love to hate.. Ask Ajimobi..

Your competitors when it comes to education are NE and NW.. Even middle belt have started outshining you.

Infact, you must be new on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
hypertension:

Game over grin grin grin

Tambuwal wike 2023 against Tinubu and a northern minority Christian....

PDP takes it any day ... Even with APc rigging
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by helinues: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
No wahala..

Make their flies follow corpse enter grave yard then

Wait, Are Igbos Nigerians? Do they have voters card?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Is Jamb ?

Waec?

Even some Yorubas on this forum are now ashamed of boasting about education because that lies and fabrications have been used several times to mock you guys on this forum.. You didn't ask yourself why your people are no more shouting "Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria " ?
Even the best students in SW are from the region you love to hate.. Ask Ajimobi..

Your competitors when it comes to education are NE and NW.. Even middle belt have started outshining you.

Lol, what’s there to boast about when we’ve produced lot of academicians in the Southwest. So the boasting should be left to the upcoming Igbos lol.

Yorubas don’t even celebrate all this feat anymore coz it’s already the norm.

@the bolded you’re getting your numbers from IPOB bureau of statistics!

By state: Ekiti state has the highest number of professor

By university: University of Ibadan has the highest number of professors also

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1188728-state-highest-number-professors-nigeria.html

https://nigerianfinder.com/states-with-the-highest-number-of-professors-in-nigeria/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1099318-see-nigerian-universities-highest-number-professors-full-list.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by reuben79: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Is Jamb ?

Waec?

go back to history,when awolowo brot free education to western region,Nnamdi azikwe brot tax to his people...........since 1960 tell me how many human right lawyers hv u ever produce in ur region?like gani faweyinmi and Femi falana?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
reuben79:
go back to history,when awolowo brot free education to western region,Nnamdi azikwe brot tax to his people...........since 1960 tell me how many human right lawyers hv u ever produce in ur region?like gani faweyinmi and Femi falana?

You even have much time to be discussing with him reasonably.

He even said Imo state has the highest number of professor, that was when I know how pathetic his situation is.

Bunch of liars and distorters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by reuben79: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
LegendHero:

You even have much time to be discussing with him reasonably.

He even said Imo state has the highest number of professor, that was when I know how pathetic his situation is.

Bunch of liars and distorters.
u dey mine all those slaves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Smoke55: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
reuben79:
why is it that any time i decided to retreat from insulting yorubas,people like you will just show up from no where?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Vow To Frustrate Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Goke7: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
they have not been able to stop him in lagos with their noise, na National level they wan try, lol.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE What Nigerian Ambassador To US Was Spotted Doing During Ung(photo) / I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.