Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,162 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Ranks Best 5G Camera On Dxomark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Ranks Best 5G Camera On Dxomark (740 Views)

Google Pixel 7 Pro Becomes Top-ranked Camera Phone On Dxomark / Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London / Phones with 5G Network in Nigeria | Best 5G Phones in 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Ranks Best 5G Camera On Dxomark by Uchetechs(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G camera is now the new leader on a popular camera reviewing expert website for devices with over just under Huawei P30 Pro. The Galaxy Note 10+ is set to launch on August 23 (this month) with 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage and the latest version of Android.

Last week, Samsung's event in New York was where they Unpacked the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and they spent time displaying the video quality and selfie camera as well as the rear cameras. The latest camera review on DxOMark (99) shows that the Note 10+ has the best camera quality and will be capable of having a good image and video when used.

I have also reviewed the full specification of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and its camera after the last Samsung Review I made on Galaxy Note 10.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Ranks Best 5G Camera On Dxomark by emvuatt: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Nice but OK with note 8

(1) (Reply)

New Samsung Galaxy Note10 Comes With Enhanced Capabilities / I Want To Buy Tablet / 4 Easy Step To Clear Junks Files On Infinix Hot 8 Google File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.