Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Secure Your Whatsapp Account Now!!! (netwyzblog) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Secure Your Whatsapp Account Now!!! (netwyzblog) (716 Views)

Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How / How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Whatsapp Account Now!!! (netwyzblog) by olukiesy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/09/how-to-secure-your-whatsapp-account.html

WhatsApp is a platform that allows you to send or receive messages from your friends, families, at work and so on. Nowadays, WhatsApp has been so useful to everyone most especially in terms of business.

One of my friend once asked me that can I hack a WhatsApp account. The questiom was somehow to me but mind you, WhatsApp can be hacked. She said her sister's WhatsApp has been hacked and I was so surprised, when it was not that she lost her phone or number but thank God she could get it back.
Now, I will be telling you on how you can secure your WhatsApp acount from hackers or people that has been wishing to go through your WhatsApp account.

Remember, WhatsApp is different from facebook, twitter, telegram... because it does not save its data to cloud, which means that you can not log in your WhatsApp on another user's mobile and expect your recent messages to be there if only you could back your account up initially to your google account.

HOW TO SECURE MY ACCOUNT FROM OTHER USERS

USING THE TWO-STEP VERIFICATIO[/b]N:

Two-step verification is a means of securing your WhatsApp account. All you need to do is enable it and choose your preferred pin number and confirm your pin which only you should know.
So when your WhatsApp is being opened on other mobile, it will ask for the pin and even if you open your own personal mobile, it will still ask for it in some cases.

[b]STEPS TO FIND THE TWO-STEP VERIFICATION ON WHATSAPP:

- Open your WhatsApp

- You will find three column dots at the right top of your WhatsApp, click it

- Find settings and click it

­- You will find Account, click it

- The third option, Two-step verification, click it

And finally, enable it and choose your preferred pin digits.

Follow link for better view with pictures via https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/09/how-to-secure-your-whatsapp-account.html[right][/right][/size][size=10pt]

I hope you find this article useful?

if you have any thing to say, you can write it below in the comment box.
Share to your friends and family, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Phone I Can Get For 25k To 30k? / Leago T5 Brand New Awoof oooo / Tecno Camon Xpro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.