Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Turn Your Phone To 5G NETWORK In 2steps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Turn Your Phone To 5G NETWORK In 2steps (455 Views)

MTN Welcomes Airtel To 5G Network; See Airtel's Reply / Nairaland Prospect And Limitations From GPRS To 5G / Samsung Galaxy A90 5G - Welcome To 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone To 5G NETWORK In 2steps by DanielBryte: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
How to activate 5G network in your smartphone.
This is simple you don't need to root, no software needed, no trick, no hacking. Just a code and a tap.

Watch the 1 minutes video to 5G NETWORK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1vPM_4Qpi0

That's all and you browse at the speed of light, A 5G network, I did mine yesterday, so you do yours in 2 steps.
Re: Turn Your Phone To 5G NETWORK In 2steps by hiuser(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
DanielBryte:
How to activate 5G network in your smartphone.
This is simple you don't need to root, no software needed, no trick, no hacking. Just a code and a tap.

Watch the 1 minutes video to 5G NETWORK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1vPM_4Qpi0

That's all and you browse at the speed of light, A 5G network, I did mine yesterday, so you do yours in 2 steps.

Got an anti-spam bot on my ass the other day for posting in the 4G lte thread saying 4.5G 5GE 5gee lol..but now..

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Unlimited Data Plan In Uk This Show Nigeria Is Still Backward / Soundcity MVP Awards 2020 Voting – How To Vote For Your Favourite Celebrity / Video Of Chinese Hotel Owner Whipping Kenyan Waiter Goes Viral Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.