Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Anambra Single Indigien. Introduce Yourself And The Spouse You Seeking - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anambra Single Indigien. Introduce Yourself And The Spouse You Seeking (625 Views)

Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out / Rich Women Seeking Men, Check Latest Wealthy Sugar Mummies ,wants Strong Men / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Single Indigien. Introduce Yourself And The Spouse You Seeking by Draxy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]Am obinna, from Awka South, seeking for Anambra lady for a relationship/marriage. A lady who works or runs a business, above 20yrs, and ready for marriage. Kindly WhatsApp me on 08080622466. [/s]

Modifying this in AUG 2021.
Still single ASF, but am happier, love myself more. Too old for a relationship i think. So am fine being me, till what is planned by my maker comes to pass.
Re: Anambra Single Indigien. Introduce Yourself And The Spouse You Seeking by Nobodysboo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
My name is Kelvin I'm a guy from awka north Base in onitsha I'm the only son of my parent Looking for a lady in her early 20s for a serious relationship. Contact me 08091291168

1 Like

Re: Anambra Single Indigien. Introduce Yourself And The Spouse You Seeking by Nobodysboo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
My name is Kelvin
I'm a guy from awka north
Base in onitsha
I'm the only son of my parent
Looking for a lady in her early 20s for a serious relationship.
Contact me 08091291168

1 Like

Re: Anambra Single Indigien. Introduce Yourself And The Spouse You Seeking by Endeared(f): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Draxy:
[s]Am obinna, from Awka South, seeking for Anambra lady for a relationship/marriage. A lady who works or runs a business, above 20yrs, and ready for marriage. Kindly WhatsApp me on 08080622466. [/s]

Modifying this in AUG 2021.
Still single ASF, but am happier, love myself more. Too old for a relationship i think. So am fine being me, till what is planned by my maker comes to pass.
G
Re: Anambra Single Indigien. Introduce Yourself And The Spouse You Seeking by Draxy(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Hello ,
i would have loved to give it a go, but am so so tired of trying anymore, and am not in Awka, although i hail from Awka south, am based in lagos. Really not a fan of long distance relationship anymore. i wish you best of luck dear, i pray you find a man who deserve you perfectly.
warm regards.
Endeared:

Hi
Check my post if u fit in

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years / Nil / In Need Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.