Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers (65606 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Olanipekun1: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Your lips though wink
[/s]
respect yasef bleh
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by wisdomkid: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
This woman looks like someone wey still dey knack steadily.

I'm glad she was the next of kin on his bank details.

You think the rich are on the same lane with you? grin
Eheen, they take care of their body, exercise, eat right and study to ensure they age gracefully..

Poor man and knacking, sha, that is the only thing they have in common with the rich elites. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Lugianostar(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
It baffles me how some grown up adults with pupit hair everywhere will be taken some serious matters very casuals!!!

It is always a sadden experience to lost a child.

Jesus will fill in the gap with his courageous sermons in the bible.

Rest on DJ Arafat

2 Likes

Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Hoodbilonia: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Highness
Its good wen u r playing ps4
Not on racing bikes. Too bad
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by enemyofprogress: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2019
This go dey make death to hungry some people now
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by betterpikinn: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
This woman looks like someone wey still dey knack steadily.

I'm glad she was the next of kin on his bank details.
Ya mama nkọ?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2019
FUCKyouALL:

Please stop writing and thinking like a Nigerian. Think like a Human being .

That fvcker isn't a Nigerian, he's disowned.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2019
starbuck:
What's the need for the visitation Na, she should have saved the flower for his grave
Insensitive question. She needed to see where her child took his last breath
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2019
Bbbwings:
Riding motocycles is a risky thing..

Yeah, especially when you ride recklessly like the late DJ Arafat.
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by sluk(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2019
Katenavas:
why is DAT man in red smiling

Maybe that's his own way of crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by doctor306(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2019
cool
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by juman(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Hiss.
He killed himself.
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Majid1990(m): 3:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Katenavas:
why is DAT man in red smiling
that is an understatement he was seriously laughing
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by shogsman(m): 3:53am On Aug 14, 2019
Why is that man in red revelling in their misery.
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by MRAKBEE(m): 3:56am On Aug 14, 2019
FUCKyouALL:

Please stop writing and thinking like a Nigerian. Think like a Human being .
Must you write ''Nigerian'' there? Your statement lacks substance.. Sth is missing out.. I know some of us here reason alike but that doesn't give you the effrontary to make such comment.
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 14, 2019
starbuck:
What's the need for the visitation Na, she should have saved the flower for his grave
the other girl in your nairaland dp,is she from jos,and are you a trainer?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by aprilwise(m): 4:26am On Aug 14, 2019
He kill himself . I watch the video clip he was doing bike race.
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by gidoskiaustino(m): 5:20am On Aug 14, 2019
How I wish death could be banned.

Thta man with red shirt still get mind the laugh for such scene Nawaoo
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by mankand(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Rip

For Poland work package contact 08037825608
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by gidoskiaustino(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2019
dairykidd:

Not when ur old and fulfilled smiley
Arafat is still a boy na
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by xtivin2: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2019
These African musicians and accidents like 5&6 sha. Reminds me of Dagrin and Ebony Reigns
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by martineverest(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2019
biking is very risky abeg...I don't know the joy people derive in it, especially when u aren't partaking in MotoGP
Re: DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers by oneTIMEman(m): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2019
Rest well sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Cries: "It Has Been Pains Upon Pains" / Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.