Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain (351 Views)

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years / 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain by mystomate4: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Have you been suffering from the pain of Peptic (stomach) ulcer pain?

I bought a product for my grandma recently which is the only medically approved permanent cure solution available for peptic(stomach) ulcer in the world as at today and it permanently cure my grandma 30+ years of suffering from pain in just 3 days.

If you also have a friend and family member that is suffering from this deadly peptic (stomach) ulcer disease, and in need of permanent solution, please tag them here or send me DM
Re: How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain by Seaman2010(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
What is the solution or the name of the drugs?
Re: How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tell us here
Re: How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain by Cthaffa(f): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2019
You have not state the name the drug,
Re: How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain by mystomate4: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Seaman2010:
What is the solution or the name of the drugs?
Meet a Nigerian that invented the first and only medically approved permanent cure solution for peptic (stomach) ulcer available in the world today.

Click on the link below to watch a one on one interview with him ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yF5oOwqxxk
Re: How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain by mystomate4: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Cthaffa:
You have not state the name the drug,
Meet a Nigerian that invented the first and only medically approved permanent cure solution for peptic (stomach) ulcer available in the world today.

Re: How I Permanently Cure My Grandma 30+ Years Of Suffering From Stomach Ulcer Pain by mystomate4: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Akannigbabe:
Tell us here

(1) (Reply)

The Amazon Rainforest Is Currently On Heavy Fire.amazon Produces 20% Earthoxygen / It Takes Four Hours To See A Doctor At Wuse District Hospital, Abuja / Where Pregnant Women, Sick People Are Taken To Hospitals On Donkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.