Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years (56748 Views)

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by UltimatePals: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Scissors has been removed from the pelvic area of Sierra Leonean lady, Zainab Kamara, 7 years after Doctor's negligence left her in that state. 

Kamara who went for a Caesarian operation and lost the baby at Port Loko district was left with constant pains after a doctor that operated her forgot scissors inside her Stomach that later moved to her pelvic.

Sierraloaded learnt that She has been suffering with this pain for 7years and later an X-ray was done on her and the results shows Scissors is in a pelvic area according to sources doctors were scared to do the operation because they think it’s a risky one.

After 7 years the Scissors was removed by an Expert from another country at the Masanga Hospital in Tonkolili District.

According to WIMSAL President Femi Jarret Coker through a Facebook post she made, she is calling on the Government, Ministry of Health and Sanitation to please investigate the Doctor for such terrible mistake and also calling on people with similar issues to please speak up.

SOURCE: https://sierraloaded.sl/local/scissors-removed-patient-stomach/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by UltimatePals: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
@lalasticlala

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by EmptyGarden(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
You carry problem go hospital and return home with a bigger one. Na only basin Dem never forget for human body.

306 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by ChiefSosa(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'll sue and cash out.
15ssDRIVE:

Sue in Sierra Leones?? grin grin grin grin
I'm simply saying: if I were the one, I'll sue and cash out.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
O boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by FalseProphet1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
If the colonial masters hadn't invaded African and colonized this continent, and the slave trade didn't happen, by now Africa would have still be living in the stone age, adults both male and female will still be walking naked, we would have been slightly higher than animals.

This I have seen.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by princeogbeide1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sad. What a careless doctor and crew of nurses.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lazy doctors

1 Like

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by KoshCAD: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cheese
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by usecondom(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
shocked shocked Okokobioko shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Blake755: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Menh this doc deserves to be beheaded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by victons(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
:oa
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Eagle360(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Many people that die untimely are due to Doctors negligence.
If doctor made mistake in the course of discharging his duties and patient die, he or she will not admit his mistakes or feel sorry.
Only Jesus remain the best doctor
@Righteousness2 shey I try?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Bobotic(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na only God dey care for us regularly, May His Name Be Praise Through Christ His Son Amen.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by adioolayi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
How do dey forget things like this for inside person sef

11 Likes

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by alphaNomega: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
I doubt the woman has the ability to sue having carried this for 7 years

3 Likes

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by onojaford(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omashe o!
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by PheelzAlmighty: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by YoungLionken(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Could that be a spiritual scissors or what ??

Well, let me not act surprised because same ish happens in my country every damn day...

1 Like

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's a miracle!

Doctors and Carelessness. SMH..

Thank God it didn't rust inside her and cause a contamination. That would have been disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Crochet: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
God, trust me I will sue that hospital and cash out big time.

1 Like

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Thats not true ...that xray film showed that the scissors is at her pelvis and there is no tubular organ around the pelvis ...ie stomach ..

The mod who pushed this to fp is dumb ..
Period

5 Likes

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wow shocked shocked shocked

Auzubillah

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Aforxzy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Thank God she survived it. I remember when my mum went for her cataract surgery. We taught it was successful until she started complaining about the eye itching her serioulsly. We went back to the general hospital and they had to do the surgery again to remove what was causing the itch.
Thank God it wasn't life threatening. Doctors need to be careful when performing surgery because of issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Quiny32323: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
The idiot that left the scissors should be stripped of his or her license asap.
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by DMerciful(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Unbelievable!
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by fasho01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by RPG2020(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If the colonial masters hadn't invaded African and colonized this continent, and the slave trade didn't happen, by now Africa would have still be living in the stone age, adults both male and female will still be walking naked, we would have been slightly higher than animals.

This I have seen.

Then you are blind �

9 Likes

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jeez

As it didn't come out like miracle you won't see our brother Peter and sister Mary dem saying God is great this and that. But they can still say God gave the doctor the ability/brain to carry out the surgery....even if its a chinese doctor that don't believe in God

No mind me o. I dey vex!

Make God answer my prayer o before i turn full time atheist
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Davefed(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Is a lie. Civilization evolove with time. Africa has established her own Civilization before coming of the Europeans and if they didn't meddle with African Civilization we would have evolved better

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 People With Extra Body Parts / 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / Men, The Enemies Of Your Sex Stamina Are:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.