Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu (5125 Views)

We Are Ready For Next Protest – Nnamdi Kanu List Criteria To Join / “IPOB Has No Hand In The ENDSARS Protest” – Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by LazyGold(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
banom:

Mazi egwu.....nnam na fear dey hold you and your people...find another excuse.... spineless backstabbers .

You are referring to your people

They are so shameless to the extent they were so quick to hijacked AAC from Sowore after he was arrested

They even achieved the mission with the help of Northerners they also hate

1 Like

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by CrimeKsmart: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
coolcentbigman:

You know what your opinion is pure trash, These doesn't make sense "A typical Yoruba man will always seek for peace first before he resorts to violence and not resorting to violence instantly means an act of cowardice to them", where do you get your dictionary please...It was never violent but a peace protest when you type use your brain abeg, when you talk about violent look at Niger-delta militants or Boko haram and You're welcome from the free knowledge you just required.

Yorubas are not wise but stupid, look at osinbajo true definition of a slave held in captivity.
You have comprehension problem. Firstly, Yoruba did not support his revolution protest and that's why you see that no sensible Yoruba man takes/took him serious. I hope you were wise as at 2012 when Yoruba led a massive protest against GEJ when fuel subsidy was removed in Lagos. So a protest is never a problem for Yoruba people.

The greatest coward in history was Ojukwu who ran away leaving his armies and 3million igbos to die like chickens.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by tundexijim(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
coolcentbigman:
As for me the yoruba tribe shouldn't be given any help/support from the Igbos because you will get chaos as a reward, same with our past history the igbos tried once and that brought about their downfall and that mistake will never repeat itself again. Imagine the igbos who defended this fools in the past from the Hausa's terror are now called all kinds of names by these useless set of people even to the extents calling the igbos "cowards".

You Said the Yorubas have their ways of dealing with such issues lets wait and see, i will be here and wait to hear what the Yorubas did. I was even shocked seeing Obasanjo's pleading with the Igbos to join fight this Government but same man who the yorubas boosted about, after the civil war who fought against the igbos. I'm proud to be an Igbo man fearless nation imagine a tribe that went into war with a Country who were supported by the British council and other countries still yet we are still waxing strong, Respect us for that even the world respects that.

Nnamdi hasn't never called for the killings of the yorubas but the issue was just between the North and south-East and not the west, you people just twist things the way it suit you. Nnamdi kanu only speaks again the west because you guys are betrayals and the igbos suffered greatly for helping you guys out. Please Nnamdi doesn't speak for the igbos but his Ipob group when you please try not to generalize it because it just Kanu not Igbos and trust the Igbo nation will never pledge it's help again to you Fools.

Non.....Nonsense.

u all jst like saying nonsense. what problem did yorubas fell into that u igbos were trying to help them out from? was it tp release Abiola or to fight a war or which one sef..

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by laudate: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mutemenot:
Yorubas are afraid of bubu and his python dance grin
Sowore 'll regret his incompetence in history before embarking on such protest ...
IMustWin:
Yoruba people wey fear pass any other thing!

Yoruba people and fear are like 5&6 grin
SoftP:
One single mind, dem nor get...
Success1020:
I don't think you people know Afonjas. Afonjas lack will and courage to do anything as a people. I pity Sowore; just imagine the IPOB he championed to clamp down with lies is coming to his rescue. You think Abiola died in prison due to lack of support from his kinsmen, watch and see what would happen to Sowore!
Kingsley10000:
Afonja are naturally cowards...
they fear death pass
banom:
Mazi egwu.....nnam na fear dey hold you and your people...find another excuse.... spineless backstabbers .
ChristianEast:
Just one hour and we would support with 1 week.

But a coward is a coward.

Always speaking nglish to hide their cowardice.

daveson2020:
grin grin grin grin Afonjas are the most cowardice set of people. There power is only in writing fake news up and down. They are jealous and confused. They don't know what they really want in Nigeria.
I don't get it, o!! Why are you people now drinking panadol for the same ethnic group you keep insulting on a daily basis?? shocked
Na who send una message?? undecided

Why di matter come dey pepper una body like dis, nah? Abi, dem carry their calabash come una side come beg for help? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by jessebig: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
banom:
In his latest broadcast in Germany, leader of the indigenous people of Biafra mazi NNAMDI KANU tasked the Yorubas to come out and protest for the release of sowore, guaranting that the mighty Ipob will back them in the protest.

In his words, he said, if the Yorubas can come out for just one hour and protest for the release of sowore, we will shut down the whole Biafran land for one week to support them in the protest. They ( the Yorubas) have to be the ones to start it, then we will support them..for every one hour of their protest, we guarantee them one week of a total lock down of the Biafran land in their support. Ohamadike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQsAHBVH9dI
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by GMbuharii: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Andhominem:

Diya is alive!

Abiola is a national hero - GCFR, public holiday, National Stadium

Is Ojukwu the cross dressing Ivory Coast asylum seeker Yoruba

Sifia pains

grin

What about the otapiapia something?!

grin grin
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by coolcentbigman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
tundexijim:

u all jst like saying nonsense. what problem did yorubas fell into that u igbos were trying to help them out from? was it tp release Abiola or to fight a war or which one sef..
Ask your grandfather, if he's alive and truthful he might tell you.
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by coolcentbigman(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You have comprehension problem. Firstly, Yoruba did not support his revolution protest and that's why you see that no sensible Yoruba man takes/took him serious. I hope you were wise as at 2012 when Yoruba led a massive protest against GEJ when fuel subsidy was removed in Lagos. So a protest is never a problem for Yoruba people.

Mumu who's talking about the protects led by sowore. I misinterpreted this quoted statement because i was in a rush to go out "A typical Yoruba man will always seek for peace first before he resorts to violence and not resorting to violence instantly means an act of cowardice to them" but till that doesn't justify the fact that you guys are cowards.

Like seriously protesting against the removal of fuel subsidy, are you kidding me?? and that is supposed to be an achievement?? Men you guys are jokers and why show your foolishness always?

Removal of fuel subsidy was for the benefit of the masses if our Leaders are faithful and can work with the money, Nigeria saves #15.4bn monthly because of the removal of fuel subsidy and you guys are just so stupid.
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by tundexijim(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
coolcentbigman:
Ask your grandfather, if he's alive and truthful he might tell you.

I know ur ancestors have bath u all with deep hatred for others but u all will be alright las las. Yorubas are not ready to want whatever u want to force on them. We have our own minds so u can commit suicide for all we care.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by CrimeKsmart: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Mumu who's talking about the protects led by sowore. I misinterpreted this quoted statement because i was in a rush to go out "A typical Yoruba man will always seek for peace first before he resorts to violence and not resorting to violence instantly means an act of cowardice to them" but till that doesn't justify the fact that you guys are cowards.

Like seriously protesting against the removal of fuel subsidy, are you kidding me?? and that is supposed to be an achievement?? Men you guys are jokers and why show your foolishness always?

Removal of fuel subsidy was for the benefit of the masses if our Leaders are faithful and can work with the money, Nigeria saves #15.4bn monthly because of the removal of fuel subsidy and you guys are just so stupid.
Let me just leave you and the word "stupid" to do the argument as it's obvious it lives in you.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by McTobe(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
You guys, all of you that talk ethnic talks are so CHEAP and LITTLE. Talk substance if you think you are like Wole Soyinka. There is nothing wrong with NK position. In a political struggle it’s okay for your political enemy today to be your darling tomorrow, it’s very normal. You guys should stop all these your ethnic nonsense and behave with some sense of maturity.
candidtalk:

Who is showing cowardice of recent with their conduct if not Igbos? Yorubas are not anarchists and anti-Nigerian elements with a compromised sense of right and wrong like Igbos. This is why Sowore is getting no backing. He did wrong and most Yorubas instinctively understand this because they are not lawless tribalists like Igbos who will always side with their brother regardless of his action.

Same Yorubas have produced outspoken and very brave men who spent a fair share of time in jail protesting against the Government on behalf of Nigerians. Have Igbos produced any to match the likes of Fela, Fawehinmi, Soyinka, Falana et al to be bloviating today and calling others names? Was it not the likes of Soyinka, Falana et al who marched for GEJ to be made substantive President? Where were "brave" Igbos then? See intelligent Yorubas don't have Igboman's time because we are aware of history and the real facts to know you speak today out of hate and are fond of shameless revisionism because of hate also.
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by McTobe(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Help me tell them o, all these ethnic bigots
stubbornman:
All these blabbing......Nnamdi Kanu only asked you guys to protest for just one hour and the igbos will support you for many days....why the rant!!! and igbos you guys are stupid ,why the beef..... You see ehn, all of e-warriors one day you will realize that you can't do without each other (Igbos and Yorubas) ...as long as you keep fighting the hausas will overpower and overcome you one day!!!

Just keep fighting yourselves!!!
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by laudate: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
McTobe:
You guys, all of you that talk ethnic talks are so CHEAP and LITTLE. Talk substance if you think you are like Wole Soyinka. There is nothing wrong with NK position. In a political struggle it’s okay for your political enemy today to be your darling tomorrow, it’s very normal. You guys should stop all these your ethnic nonsense and behave with some sense of maturity.
There is everything wrong with Kanu's position. undecided
A man who fled Nigeria to avoid facing the full wrath of the law, is now advising someone else to commit infractions, that will lead to the full weight of that law being visited upon that person's head. sad

Isn't that unfair and wicked on Kanu's part? Why didn't Kanu come back to Nigeria to help Sowore's people organise the protest and participate in it? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by coolcentbigman(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

The greatest coward in history was Ojukwu who ran away leaving his armies and 3million igbos to die like chickens.

You speak of a man who stood for his people when it mattered most; he committed class suicide by abdicating the luxury, the opulence and the comfort of his father's wealth for altruistic reasons.

Do you know about the massacre of thousands of Igbos in northern Nigeria following the 1966 putsch by the military?? That's not all the Igbo were ill-treatement and killed for no reason that why the Igbos came to conclusion that Nigerians don't want them and seek for Biafra nation.

The decision of Biafra isn't just an idea made by Ojukwu but People too supported it because of the massacre of the Ibo people even Ojukwu tried a peaceful means to avoid war. They hold on to rebellion as if there is anything sacrosanct about a COUNTRY whose Army commits GENOCIDE against a people it is to protect. Why would Gowon Repudiate "ABURI ACCORD" with such impunity and expect no reactions? Nigeria are the cowards in these case, how can a country/Nation fight with a particular tribe with external aids from British and Russian and you are still think Nigeria won the war?? but that was no war but pure GENOCIDE which was plotted by the Britain.

The truth is that, what Ojukwu and our forefathers fought for are all coming into play now, there's a silent war going on in this Country. Believe it or not the killings are increasing rapidly and that's what constituted the Biafra idea and War... Ojukwu is dead but is Legacy lives on.

God bless Ojukwu and biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by coolcentbigman(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
tundexijim:

I know ur ancestors have bath u all with deep hatred for others but u all will be alright las las. Yorubas are not ready to want whatever u want to force on them. We have our own minds so u can commit suicide for all we care.

shocked Why would i commit sucide?? i must live to see you guys perish grin. You think you can escape it, No! Karma is coming for you guys just want for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by coolcentbigman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Let me just leave you and the word "stupid" to do the argument as it's obvious it lives in you.

The word "stupid" Originated from you guys so I've to make reference and guess what?? i'm also tried of your dump ass.
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by McTobe(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
My brother let me be frank with you, there is nothing wrong with Kanu’s stand that he wants an independent state. The federal government did what they should do by detaining him, and they were the ones that had underground arrangement to release him to Britain through Israel. If he is a wanted person NIA will arrest him with MOSSAD the first day he appeared in Israel, but thy know that he had not done anything treasonable hence the arrangee release.
On Sowore there is nothing like Infraction about his stand to call for Revolution. Revolution Is a term that can be operationalized to mean anything but FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE. Sowore did not bear any arm against the federal government, mark that well. As for Kanu running, did you know how many years Nelson Mandela was running against Apartheid regime before he was captured? My dear this is democracy. Ask yourself How many of Donald trump’s critics he has arrested or sent FBI after. Criticism and peaceful demonstrations is part and parcel of democracy.
laudate:

A man who fled Nigeria to avoid facing the full wrath of the law, is now advising someone else to commit infractions, that will lead to the full weight of that law being visited upon that person's head. sad

Isn't that unfair and wicked on Kanu's part? Why didn't Kanu come back to Nigeria to help Sowore's people organise the protest and participate in it? shocked
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by miib: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Chai!!
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by miib: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
laudate:

Yes na! He thought everyone doesn't use their brains like them! Like whenever we see a placard raised by a Yoruba man or whatsoever, we all should follow and start protesting! We no mumu like them naa.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by miib: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
You guys should go and protest very well for your Biafra! U wil soon get it.
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Logobenz0:
This one another Mumu. They here dey Mumu yourself. After all, sowore is your leader. Let him even die in that prison sef wetin concern us grin grin
KANU ran away ,python danced on your people ,they even drank potopoto as water even KANU missed his Dog to you people what did you do?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
laudate:

I don't get it, o!! Why are you people now drinking panadol for the same ethnic group you keep insulting on a daily basis?? shocked
Na who send una message?? undecided

Why di matter come dey pepper una body like dis, nah? Abi, dem carry their calabash come una side come beg for help? shocked

Bro, this just shows Igbos are jobless troublemakers and anarchists. They do not even have the graciousness to let Yoruba make their own decision before they try forcing us, with insults and taunts, to join their anarchy madness against the "Zoo" over Sowore that most Yoruba feel did wrong.

When, if Yorubas believe in a cause, have we had a problem taking to the street to protest? Abacha the killer did not cower the Yoruba so it is measured and approachable Buhari we will fear? The simple truth is that Yorubas are not interested in the self-serving antics of Sowore. We see through it. He wants to be the Kanu of the SW without understanding that you cannot brainwash Yorubas to face one direction, especially the wrong one, as is easily achieved with Igbos. Yoruba Omoluabi ethos, that guides our conduct, Igbos will never understand because they have nothing similar..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by LazyGold(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
coolcentbigman:

You speak of a man who stood for his people when it mattered most; he committed class suicide by abdicating the luxury, the opulence and the comfort of his father's wealth for altruistic reasons.

Do you know about the massacre of thousands of Igbos in northern Nigeria following the 1966 putsch by the military?? That's not all the Igbo were ill-treatement and killed for no reason that why the Igbos came to conclusion that Nigerians don't want them and seek for Biafra nation.

The decision of Biafra isn't just an idea made by Ojukwu but People too supported it because of the massacre of the Ibo people even Ojukwu tried a peaceful means to avoid war. They hold on to rebellion as if there is anything sacrosanct about a COUNTRY whose Army commits GENOCIDE against a people it is to protect. Why would Gowon Repudiate "ABURI ACCORD" with such impunity and expect no reactions? Nigeria are the cowards in these case, how can a country/Nation fight with a particular tribe with external aids from British and Russian and you are still think Nigeria won the war?? but that was no war but pure GENOCIDE which was plotted by the Britain.

The truth is that, what Ojukwu and our forefathers fought for are all coming into play now, there's a silent war going on in this Country. Believe it or not the killings are increasing rapidly and that's what constituted the Biafra idea and War... Ojukwu is dead but is Legacy lives on.

God bless Ojukwu and biafrans.

Ojukwu is a coward, kiss the truth

He was not ready to die for the same people he was leading to destruction
Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
miib:

Yes na! He thought everyone doesn't use their brains like them! Like whenever we see a placard raised by a Yoruba man or whatsoever, we all should follow and start protesting! We no mumu like them naa.

Spot on bruv !!! We are not mumus or Sheeples either like them.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by Unik3030: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Logobenz0:
This one another Mumu. They here dey Mumu yourself. After all, sowore is your leader. Let him even die in that prison sef wetin concern us grin grin
who made sowore Yoruba leader? I guess the igbos supporting nnamdi kanu abi? is this not the same sowore that blackmail Jonathan with useless headlines? bro I see it more as karma n besides Yoruba's have real eyes n they can see real lies.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by Unik3030: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Success1020:

For the record, Sowore went to him in New York for help. Anumanu ewu afonja. Like he knew this will happen, so he sought to have backup plan for support from IPOB!
since sowore believed d best thing is to seek nnamdi kanu support b4 anything, let nnamdi kanu come n bail him now. is it not the same nnamdi kanu that said the only Yoruba man to b trusted is a dead Yoruba man, the same sowore who called for killing of Yoruba's? u must b kidding if u think Yoruba's can b fooled the way nnamdi kanu is fooling igbos

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by Unik3030: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
ariesbull:

It only happened 8n Yoruba land no where In East or North or even South South ...so it's a yoru a protest the way they tagged 1966 coup an igbo coup

We are learning fast

Yoruba over to you...prove that you are a man for an hour only and let the world not call you guys cowards anymore

do u realize the main reason am average Yoruba person didn't support the revolution was because sowore align with an igbo man n every sensible Yoruba man know what an igbo man is capable of doing Cos of the hate in them. look at what u are typing n hear yourself out. if Yoruba's are ready for protest they will do it on their own n get results without aligning with anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by Unik3030: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
banom:

must everything b about fighting without common sense? the bravery shown in 1966,where did it land u? u have to realize the pen is mightier than the sword.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by Andhominem: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2019
GMbuharii:

Sifia pains

grin

What about the otapiapia something?!

grin grin

Did Ojukwu take Otapiapia I didn't know o... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu by tundexijim(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2019
coolcentbigman:

shocked Why would i commit sucide?? i must live to see you guys perish grin. You think you can escape it, No! Karma is coming for you guys just want for it.

Good for u. Live and lets live. Yorubas are not answerable to ur forefathers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeached Kogi deputy Gov. “Elder” Simon Achuba forgets juju in Govt house (Pix) / Gbajabiamila: MDAs Not Implementing 2020 Budget / Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.