Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue (1223 Views)

Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu / Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by DonKachiERA: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2018
The outspoken Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu during a presentation on Radio Biafra London yesterday evening which was monitored by The EASTERN TELEGRAPH has taken a drastic action following the bloody Clash between IPOB members and men of the Nigerian Police force.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/ipob-protest-nnamdi-kanu-blast-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2018
All hail biafra....ohamadike have spoken

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by BankeSmalls(f): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2018
God bless Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by chiagozien(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2018
Biafra will be a great country.

We must continue.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Nigeria police and army have been forming commando for IPOB innocent and unarmed peaceful people, now that our leader is by his body language eager to give us order to let this cowards know that we have been deliberately keeping quiet on their madness, let them try future nonsense and we will match them head-on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Tyche(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2018
The fools will continue while he is far away from the comfort of a developed society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Frankdoz26: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2018
God bless Nnamdi KANU.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Tyche:
The fools will continue while he is far away from the comfort of a developed society
What made you think you're wiser than over 40million individuals in direct active participant in Biafra quest? Don't you think you are rather the foolish one here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by yarimo(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Protest will continue and you ran away grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by kanubiafra: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Tyche:
TILL date boko sponsors are still in the shaddow. when will they enter the battle fields? even during the was gowon was not on the fields. no general ever does that
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by kanubiafra: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2018
yarimo:
Protest will continue and you ran away grin
slowpoke ITS CALLED HIJRAA
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Davidgr8(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
And you will be nowhere in sight
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2018
pls let nyamuri flat.heads ipob memebers continue with their protest of "no leferendum no erection", this is the first time im agreeing with them
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Tyche(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
What made you think you're wiser than over 40million individuals in direct active participant in Biafra quest? Don't you think you are rather the foolish one here?

As a child living with the parents, we don't expect and logical reasoning from you
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Xander85: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
pls let nyamuri flat.heads ipob memebers continue with their protest of "no leferendum no erection", this is the first time im agreeing with them

You people are absolutely pathetic! It's all about 'capturing' power at the centre for you miserable lot innit? And when you've got it, you haven't got a clue what to do with it....that is besides filling all 'juicy' positions will ill-equipped and semi-illiterate northern muslims, and proceeding to run the economy aground!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
not as pathetic as a delusional nyamuri flat.head!! what an irony its coming from a second class citizen, no matter how u try to sound logical and ration, ur drug-induced dysfunctional brain will always sell u out.. you should just stick to drug peddling,prostitution or milking gullible christains through tithes,instead of delving into politics that u no nothing about

what exactly is ur point or moral, that we should go back to PDP/Atiku?
Xander85:

You people are absolutely pathetic! It's all about 'capturing' power at the centre for you miserable lot innit? And when you've got it, you haven't got a clue what to do with it....that is besides filling all 'juicy' positions will ill-equipped and semi-illiterate northern muslims, and proceeding to run the economy aground!
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Xander85: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
not as pathetic as a delusional nyamuri flat.head!! what an irony its coming from a second class citizen, no matter how u try to sound logical and ration, ur drug-induced dysfunctional brain will always sell u out.. you should just stick to drug peddling,prostitution or milking gullible christains through tithes,instead of delving into politics that u no nothing about

what exactly is ur point or moral, that we should go back to PDP/Atiku?

You've seen it all when you see a deluded northern muslim jihadi-John (one with a misplaced sense of superiority and importance) think he can exchange words with a people who but for 'one Nigeria' would have left his medieval-minded, savage arsse back in the 19th century where it belongs!

All those 'sins' you listed up there, i presume you've done your studies and arrived at the conclusion that they're the sole preserve of the 'nyamurees'? Tell you what though; i'd rather share a country with peeps who commit such (economic) crimes than ones who commit crimes based on religious passion and a misplaced belief that they're not supposed to be ruled by 'non-believers'...even though they don' mind sharing the same country with them just so they can leech off their resources and ingenuity!

You and i don't like each other...that's a fact! Where we differ though is that while i want nothing to do with you, you on the other hand is clinging on to me tenaciously in the name of 'one Nigeria'!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by adadike(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
My people, pls stop d protest. The new order is shoot on sight, I repeat shoot on sight. Pls don't die for nothing. your mother do not deserve the suffering your death will unleash on her. pls, I beg you , gbanu Xmas ofuma. send Buhari away and maybe then your lives will be respected during protest. The day I will join in protest, is d day Kanu himself leads the protest, I will not die an untimely death. Don't insult me o, say what you want without insult. Ndi nke akpochiri k'anyi na Acho etu ndi uwe oji g'esi hapu, unu ana eme kwa ozo.
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
hahaah cannon fodder!!, ill probably use u for shooting practice, if only u were among the 2m flat.heads the coward ojukwu sacrificed for ritual, u wouldnt be here talking shit, i guess ur the only one that made it out from ur family's side.. Attach by force!! everywhere u go ur rejected, from malaysai, thailand, cambodia, SS etc u are rejected like parasites

dont come at me looking for justification, we equally hate and despise u guys, we have never hid it, thats why we wait for any opportunity to slaughter una in north , its glaring and obvious for the naked eye, but instead of making our job easier, ur people are all over the north peddling drugs, prostituting, skull mining and smuggling contrabands, bloody ritualists and leeches.. there is nothing like " one nigeria" if it wasnt for our leaders holding us back bcuz of their selfish interest, we will long have gone our separate ways.. we have nothing in coming!!
Xander85:

You've seen it all when you see a deluded northern muslim jihadi-John (one with a misplaced sense of superiority and importance) think he can exchange words with a people who but for 'one Nigeria' would have left his medieval-minded, savage arsse back in the 19th century where it belongs!

All those 'sins' you listed up there, i presume you've done your studies and arrived at the conclusion that they're the sole preserve of the 'nyamurees'? Tell you what though; i'd rather share a country with peeps who commit such (economic) crimes than ones who commit crimes based on religious passion and a misplaced belief that they're not supposed to be ruled by 'non-believers'...even though they don' mind sharing the same country with them just so they can leech off their resources and ingenuity!

You and i don't like each other...that's a fact! Where we differ though is that while i want nothing to do with you, you on the other hand is clinging on to me tenaciously in the name of 'one Nigeria'!
Re: IPOB Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Blast Nigeria Police, Says Protest Would Continue by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
All hail biafra....ohamadike have spoken
Let Kanu come to Nigeria to face the music,and he will know God is one. Kanu n waku.Useless clown

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins / Photo: Crowd Welcome VP Osinbajo To Idanre, Ondo State / How Kano Residents Reacted To Ganduje, Sanusi’s Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.