Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It (1310 Views)

You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It / You Can Be Makin More Than 50k Weekly But, N600 Is Guaranteed Daily...try It Out / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
They say the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. Before we all begin to shout another happy Christmas, why don't you start something small but don't remain small.........

I introduce you to a product you can even sell around your neighborhood, offices, families and friends to be making your cool cash daily while you are still job hunting, then PM me or indicate interest here.
This is selling of DESIGNERS OIL PERFUMES. Original and UNDILUTED. We have various designers fragnances available.
You can get in wholesale or retail and you make your profit. E.g Buy 6ml at N900, and sell for N1500.

Why should you go into this business?
a. It is a fast selling product now.
b. Very easy to sell and is what people wants
c. It has a very cool profit to sustain you and make you smile
d. It is convenient to carry around and can be marketed to anyone in this life.

A lot of diluted perfume oils everywhere now.
Ours is 100% undiluted because we want to keep a standard. Lasts more than 48hrs on cloth and skin friendly.

You can request for a physical meeting to see our perfume oil before buying at wholesale if you live in Abuja and its environs.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
FRAGRANCES AVAILABLE ARE:
One million
Sugar baby
Black orchid
Dunhill
Si Armani
Miss dior
Creed aventus
Olympia
Baraka
Interlude Amouage etc

Just send a PM or show interest here to be contacted. ...
U can also send your whatsapp contact to life2ease@gmail.com to chat you up.

1 Like

Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by flabush2241: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Interested
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by cash365(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Interested bro
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Ok. Will send u a nairaland PM so u can drop ur whatsapp contact to chat you up.
Dropping of contact here not too good to avoid scammers using your contact

flabush2241:
Interested
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Ok. Will send u a nairaland PM so u can drop ur whatsapp contact to chat you up.
Dropping of contact here not too good to avoid scammers using your contact

Sorry am a lady. grin

cash365:
Interested bro
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2019
I always tell people that when you have a product in market that several people too are selling, you have to think outside the box to stand out. That is have something that makes yours different.
For me, I maintain sale of quality perfume oil. So that I can have repetitive patronage from same customers and also get good feedbacks that makes me happy.

Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by Daheru(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Ma'am, i think u should state ur price for a dozen of each size
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks Sir. I send the price list on whatsapp chat or mail for both retail and wholesale to enable individual reponse and negotiations.
Just send me a mail and send u my price list and contact.

Daheru:
Ma'am, i think u should state ur price for a dozen of each size
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
TGIF. I don't have weekend as resting day ooo grin
Anytime my customers call me, I answer.

Thanks for all d mails I received and response so far
Wish all my latest wholesalers happy and quick sales.

Keep the orders coming
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by dark2special: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
I'm interested
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Please send me a mail for ur whatsapp contact
So sorry I am just seeing this. But am sending u a nairaland pm rightaway.
dark2special:
I'm interested
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hello my people. U can slide into my whatsapp chat and ask for your giveaway for those of my customers that have nt made any request. Am a bit free today.

The giveaway is small for now but better ones will come soon.
[b][/b]You are to request for only TWO pdf books from the list of pdf books I will post below all for FREE.

The world is becoming competitive. Just the little babies u babysitted like yesterday, have become graduates like you too and scouting for same opportunities u too are looking for.
Please create time to read. Even if it is bad, read just one good book for your need this year. Information can set u apart from someone else.

Read books. Go through video tutorials which is affordable, to equip yourself.

More sales to my wholesale gang.
Keep the orders coming......
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Below are the list of my pdf collections that am giving out:

1. WHAT MAKES THE GREAT GREAT (strategies of extraordinary achievement) - Denis.p. kimbro

2. PROCRASTINATION (why you do it, what to do about it now)- jane d. Burka

3. VALUE PROPOSITION DESIGN (how to create products and services customers want) - Alexander osterwalder

4. ZERO TO ONE (Notes in startups or how to build the future- peter thiel

5. THE OBSTACLE WAY (the ancient art of turning adversity to advantage) -Ryan holiday

6.HE IS NOT THAT COMPLICATED (how to crack a man's romantic code) -sabriene Alexis

7. THE ART AND SCIENCE OF INSTAGRAM

8. YOU CAN NEGOTIATE ANYTHING - Herb cohen

NOTE PLS: You can only select two books per person. Thanks
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good evening house
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by Silvesta7(m): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Am interested
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by tafiya: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Pls whatsapp me
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have replied you. Thanks
Silvesta7:
Am interested
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have had a chat with you before. Tnx
tafiya:
Pls whatsapp me
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good evening house
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by stenlydxlite(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm interested
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by omogogo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
am interested, 08061243587
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
It takes only strong minds to survive in the business world. Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
Good evening house.
Is been a while here.
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 4:07am On Sep 24, 2019
If every Tom, Dick and Harry believes in your dream, then u are playing. Is a not a BIG one yet......

Hello guys is being a while here. My hands have been tied recently.
Have been busy with other things......
Work have been so hectic.

New perfume orders coming in soon. Will keep updates......

Meanwhile the year is wrapping up fast. Have you learned a skill to upgrade, update and up your game against 2020?
Skills like graphics, animation, videoscribe, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), CPA marketing, Aliexpress dropshipping, Facebook and instagram marketing, copywriting, Amazon FBA and whole lot more.......
You can get these recent video tutorials from foreign top rated trainers at a giveaway price.

Use this to up your game both online and offline.

I have mails that have been sent to me from here pending for a while. I will reply all today asap.

Thanks all. I also appreciate all my wholesale gang and retail customers. No one complained about my oil perfumes supplies.

Grateful to all. Let's keep pushing. Never give up or give in...........
Send me a mail with life2ease@gmail.com

Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good evening guys
Re: You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It by bitcoinmama(f): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself" - Unknown

Hello people have been away for a while. Although active on other platforms.
Business is going well fine.
A new batch of order for pure UNDILUTED oil perfumes is coming in this month end.
Get ready those warming up to join the wholesale team.
Our oil perfumes are thick in nature. They are not watery looking. These last longer than what you get elsewhere.
Countless testimonies I have for this.

(1) (Reply)

Bangladesh Pre Order / AIM Global Has Launched Economy Designer 3.0 - Another New Compensation Plan / Services On Offer From Access Nigeria Consulting Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.