Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is It Possible To Make $1000 In 24 Hours?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Make $1000 In 24 Hours?? (480 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / Contract Staff Job At 3 Oil Companies As An Explorer, Is It Possible? / Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Make $1000 In 24 Hours?? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2019
For those who follow me, I had been talking about how I started making money online through Facebook ads and digital marketing, a few days ago I was checking out other means to make money online daily when I came across something that caught my attention someone who made $1000 in 24hours through CLICKBANK. CLICKBANK is an international website for marketing different kinds of products. A guy posted on YouTube on how he made $1000 in 24hours marketing just one product on CLICKBANK. I actually ignored it at first, until I saw about 5 more people who dropped similar videos on how they made over $1000 on CLICKBANK. So I decided to give it a try, but there was one issue, CLICKBANK is not acceptable in Nigeria. I felt really bad cuz I can't just let such an opportunity go just like that, so by chance I meet a friend who taught me some few tricks to opening an account with CLICKBANK, and linking your Nigerian bank account to it because obviously that's the only way to make money from it.

After opening the account and successfully linking my bank details I tried the trick I saw on YouTube, and to my greatest amusment I made $800 at my first go. It was really awesome, just from selling one product, so I decided to share this opportunity with my fellow Nigerians as that is what I do on a daily basis. Am currently hosting a telegram group were I teach people the few tricks I used in opening the account, linking it with my Nigerian bank account and earning from it.

It's really cool when you don't have to spend up to an hour to make such amount of money even as a digital marketer I have never made such commission in a week before talkless a day, you too can research on it, as I will be dropping more online oppurtunities in time to come
Re: Is It Possible To Make $1000 In 24 Hours?? by Tbusted(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Senior man am interested please show me the way, here is my WhatsApp number 09012701186, Please Add me. Thanks and God bless
Re: Is It Possible To Make $1000 In 24 Hours?? by Tbusted(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
Here Also is my Telegram number 08152153475, Timothy Diva. please add me up. I am tired searching for a job, Oga Klvn9rko please help me and show me the way on how to make this money, I have suffered A lot! Thanks and may Almighty God bless you financially.
Re: Is It Possible To Make $1000 In 24 Hours?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
You can send me an email, and I will reply you, as my second set of trainees will be starting on Monday.
Re: Is It Possible To Make $1000 In 24 Hours?? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2019
I have previously dropped a post were I established a fact that it's possible to earn $1000 in 24 hours with CLICKBANK.

CLICKBANK is a market for both affliate marketers and vendors, but the most interesting part of it is that there is a 100% chance that you are going to earn from it because there are so many ways to earn with clickbank which one of the ways is to join the clickbank University (if you got the money tho) I also teach people how to earn with clickbank which I explained a little in my previous post (check comment)

In clickbank one of the major millionaires who is a vendor and earns up to $1.5m in months (John crestani ) has made it possible for affliate to earn up to $1000 within 24hours, so don't think am trying to show off, or am coming to post lies here you can Google it, check his name on YouTube and see for yourself.

His digital products are the easiest to market all you need to market it is a social media account and he shares 50% of the revenue generated with the affliate marketer. It's supremly easy to market. But the only issue is you can only market his products once in a month or sometimes 3months for some even a year depending on how much you make in 24hours, so I always advise, since you got one shot, make it counts.

Apart from John crestani products there are also many easier ways to earn money not just from click bank but also the internet daily weekly and monthly, but only those who follow me closely can get better insight on them

(1) (Reply)

What Simple And Ideal Gift I Can Present My Bosses / Ghana Police Service is currently on the fight for Covid-19 / Forsage Ethereum Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.