Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege (19792 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by koladebrainiac(m): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2019
This is what happens when you give a leper a handshake, they will reach out to give u a hug

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2019
emilas1979:
You asked for India,
India you got.
Why didn't you ask for Iran,?
There are better hospitals and medical personnels in Iran than India. Moreso his safety will be guaranteed.

Buhari I know won't let go easily.
I can sense a proxy war going on btw shiite, Sunni and America and all ds are centered towards Iran being the mother head of all shiite members

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Meteng: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2019
Juell:
Hope they're not planning on going on their protests again
Exactly what they're planning. They can't do without violence
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2019
He done tay when i know say American and Israel hand dey for this man matter.
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by joshrooy23(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2019
Facebook accounts for sale call me on 08052730933
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Shimran(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2019
daroz:
They must include American inside their yeye Sunni vs Shia fight , these Muslims self .
And it was said that TY Buratai and Buhari are Sunni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Hotzone(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2019
Nigeria is too big for shiiiiite bull crap
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Dbarrzx: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2019
I think they are looking for more trouble when there is relative calmness...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by ejimatic: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2019
El-Zakzaky Begins Treatment In India As Doctors Identity 8 Ailments
Aug 14, 2019 7:56 AM
Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN), better known as Shiites, Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky and his wife Zeenat who arrived in India on Tuesday have started receiving treatment at Medanta Hospital.

Naija News understands that the duo arrived India on Tuesday for medical treatments in the company of some of their family members and some security operatives.

Upon the commencement of their treatment, Doctors sin the Indian hospital said El-Zakzaky is suffering about eight ailments.

According to the doctors, the ailments were identified as; glaucoma, symptoms of Ischemic heart disease, which could lead to Myocardial infraction, severe cervical spondylosis which has resulted to nerve root compression and causing insomnia, among others.

The doctors in the hospital also revealed that the leader of the Shiite group also has pellets lodged in his body since the 2015 clash with soldiers in Zaria. These pellets are said to be causing lead poisoning in his blood.

El-Zakzaky, who has been held in detention since December 2015, he is facing trial for culpable homicide and other offences, all of which he has openly denied repeatedly.

The leader of the Shiite group arrived in India after he was granted permission by a court of competent jurisdiction in Kaduna to proceed for the sake of his health
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless government angry

I thought Trump called Buhari the lifeless one undecided
Buhari is not just lifeless, he is a dead carcass held captive by dead cabals, ruling the country via proxies and the results are hunger, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism, robbery, insecurity and starvation, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering from hunger and starvation daily grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by ken6488(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2019
Proxy war
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by banhammy: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2019
I doubt if this man is truly a Muslim
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Wickedfacts: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Buhari is not just lifeless, he is a dead carcass held captive by dead cabals, ruling the country via proxies and the results are hunger, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism, robbery, insecurity and starvation, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering from hunger and starvation daily grin

Early morning wailing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by moonbender(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Maniagist:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/13/breaking-nigerian-government-frustrating-treatment-el-zakzaky-india-shiites-allege

Believe it or not!

The plan is to send him to India, frustrate any means to get him treated, await for his death to come, and announce that he died due to a particular sickness he contacted over there in India. And Kabooooooooom, war erupts in Nigeria. Iran, Afghanistan and others start sending mercenaries to invade the already dead country. This is the beginning of an unending unrest in Nigeria.

Watch Out!
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=Wickedfacts post=81240769][/quote] grin

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2019
They have started their malicious lies again. Pls what brought America name into this Must you people mention America in everything You demanded for his release for treatment and he was release pls what else nah

Pls free us from zakshaky or whatever ok.
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Reptyle(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2019
It was on this same Nairaland that I saw pictures of the man at the airport in Nigeria, on the plane en route India, at the airport in India flanked by Indian doctors, and finally of him lying in a hospital bed been attended to by an Indian doctor.

What exactly is all these nonsense talks of Nigeria and America preventing him from being admitted in a hospital?

Looks like these Shiites are looking for another reason to continue their madness in Abuja. Anyway, I trust Baba Buhari will not broach nonsense from them at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Swizzyj5(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2019
I am here in New Delhi,India,medanta is a world class and super specialty hospital,i was there last week with my friend and i will be going there tomorrow to see elzakzaky in person..
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Elzakzaky: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Swizzyj5:
I am here in New Delhi,India,medanta is a world class and super specialty hospital,i was there last week with my friend and i will be going there tomorrow to see elzakzaky in person..
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2019
I hope they'll not go and poison the man there.
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2019
aolawale025:
Take him to Iran

Lol

Fear fear naija govt
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by airminem(f): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2019
I think they're hiding the fact they don't control anything, that they take orders from global corporations and multi nationals while filling their pockets with bribes/donations.
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Reptyle(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2019
Swizzyj5:

I doubt the security team will allow anyone to see him.

Apart from the Nigerian security team, the Indian government will most likely also have their own team on ground. They cannot afford to have such a high profile person die through poisoning or any untoward means while in their custody. It would lead to a major diplomatic row.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2019
emilas1979:
You asked for India,
India you got.
There are better hospitals and medical personnels in Iran than India. Moreso his safety will be guaranteed.

allow him into Iran and that is the end. you may not even set sight on the security agents that followed him there again
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by madridsta007(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2019
emilas1979:
You asked for India,
India you got.

Do you think this Sunni Islamo-Fascist regime of Buhari will let him go to Iran? undecided
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by follock007(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2019
open sabotage... lawlessness... wuruwuru... scorpion
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Miaraka: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2019
It seems like the Nigerian government is busy preparing the conditions for a Shiite insurgency against itself. Unbelievable but that's where all this is going.
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by BarrElChapo(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Adding America in that post is the shittiest assertion ever. What does DT or the white house have to do with our lifeless president talkless of el zaky
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by Olugbanko: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
adioolayi:
S, what exactly do they want from the Government
Freedom of religious expression!
Re: Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege by nasirujj(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Swizzyj5:

Go and see him as for what, will the DSS allow you to see him, well if you go then take selfies with him and post it on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / Flood Collapses Only Bridge Bebuo Bomaji, Cross River, Residents Lament. Photos / Osinbajo Air Crash: Caverton Helicopters Reacts To AIB’s Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.