Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Men Are The Ones Who Don't Know How To Keep Conversation. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men Are The Ones Who Don't Know How To Keep Conversation. (342 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are The Ones Who Don't Know How To Keep Conversation. by citadels(f): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2019
I just met this goat head this morning on Facebook first thing he asked are you in any relationship and i said no he asked again are you telling me the truth. Please what sort of NONSENSE is that. Very boring.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Ones Who Don't Know How To Keep Conversation. by donbachi(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2019
Stop blaming us...u women are citadels of gossips.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Ones Who Don't Know How To Keep Conversation. by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2019
but if he asked "do you need money? or said "send your account number" he wont be boring

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Ones Who Don't Know How To Keep Conversation. by citadels(f): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
Stop blaming us...u women are citadels of gossips.
really. Oh thank you
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Ones Who Don't Know How To Keep Conversation. by Rawhumper(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
[
I concur with you dear most men don't know how to sustain a conversation...such a lame approach from him.

quote author=citadels post=81237706]I just met this goat head this morning on Facebook first thing he asked are you in any relationship and i said no he asked again are you telling me the truth. Please what sort of NONSENSE is that. Very boring.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

A Sad Story Of Adaura, A Lady Used For Sex Trafficking In Libya. / Now Father Can Marry His Daughter In Iran [read More] / Chinese Man On The Run For 17 Years Found In Cave By Police Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.