Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband (37811 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by marriedvirgin: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2019
You have the answer
quote author=Naturalobserver post=81243432]A good number of these very beautiful ladies suffer in marriages,relationships and friendship because cuz people are attracted to them only bcuz of their beauty,they don't care to know much about them,what they can offer,what make them smile etc.to add to the fact that female folks get jealous when they see women like this.The petty ones even go on to hate and beef secretly....there are few exceptions tho
Only few men and women accept and like them for who they are and not what they see[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by MissJoy29(f): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Tina26:
they endured all manner of bullshit in form of cheating and abuse
And is that a good or bad thing?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

And is that a good or bad thing?
its about reality . Most men expect what they saw at their homes. Marriage is based on patriarchy. Either endure or don't marry . See an example https://www.nairaland.com/5360979/husband-boldly-cheating-me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by MissJoy29(f): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tina26:
its about reality . Most men expect what they saw at their homes. Marriage is based on patriarchy. Either endure or don't marry . See an example https://www.nairaland.com/5360979/husband-boldly-cheating-me
Hmmmm....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by sinceraconcept(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2019
luvyaself95:
Until you get scam by non virgin girls saying there are virgin since you want to marry virgin by force because those girls knows guys love to marry virgin...
i was once praying to marry virgin but now i only want life partner / Soul mate that enough...
her bubble will be busted after our akidu nikkah which is a marriage ritual in Islam which makes it for those involved to have sex. It doesn't require much cash and its held indoors in the presence of both families and takes place before ceremonial marriage. After sex on akidu nikkah night,if she's a virgin,then we can go ahead with our wedding but if I find out she was lying,its over,I would call off the relationship cis a woman that's capable of telling a man such lie and faking to such extent would show the man fake love until she kills him one day. That's why long courtship is not permitted in Islam. within at most 6 months,you would know everything about her and there wouldn't be any time wasted. we are talking about life partner. One has to be very careful when it comes to choosing. Once q soldier always a soldier. A non virgin would initially vow not to have sex with anyone else since she believes you've been so good to her but if you make a little mistake which is inevitable,she would lose everything about you and go back to her old ways,could even bring her ex home to Bleep her after she gets reminded of their sexcapades and romantic nights. But if you disvirgin a girl,the love she would have for you would be ethereal but do not take her for granted,treat her like a queen. virgins are meant to be treated like queens after marriage. Non virgins are meant to be bleeped and dumped if you're interested in them before marriage
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by sinceraconcept(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2019
needful:

And u think is all the married men that actively take care of their women. I just wish ur type of a man will come and live in the state. U will watch ur wife Bleep and over Bleep another man and the least u will do is just to walk out and she wont even noticed ur aren't around honestly. And before u look back, she is happily married to another man. I sincerely pity naija women for they have suffered in the hands of u cheaters
do you want to compare Americans with us? Some Americans have sex with dogs,horses,animals,lesbianism and homosexuality,have sex in public,orgies,etc It makes their way of living and culture totally animalistic. So they're the worst model of people to be used as yard stick in this type of scenario. And still its not all American women that would Bleep and Bleep another man,even some fellow white women would condemn such,many don't do it. its only the ho.es among them that do. We know a lot about them,don't exaggerate for us here. When Clinton was cheating,what could his wife do than look like lucozade and at most talk?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by luvyaself95(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
sinceraconcept:
her bubble will be busted after our akidu nikkah which is a marriage ritual in Islam which makes it for those involved to have sex. It doesn't require much cash and its held indoors in the presence of both families and takes place before ceremonial marriage. After sex on akidu nikkah night,if she's a virgin,then we can go ahead with our wedding but if I find out she was lying,its over,I would call off the relationship cis a woman that's capable of telling a man such lie and faking to such extent would show the man fake love until she kills him one day. That's why long courtship is not permitted in Islam. within at most 6 months,you would know everything about her and there wouldn't be any time wasted. we are talking about life partner. One has to be very careful when it comes to choosing. Once q soldier always a soldier. A non virgin would initially vow not to have sex with anyone else since she believes you've been so good to her but if you make a little mistake which is inevitable,she would lose everything about you and go back to her old ways,could even bring her ex home to Bleep her after she gets reminded of their sexcapades and romantic nights. But if you disvirgin a girl,the love she would have for you would be ethereal but do not take her for granted,treat her like a queen. virgins are meant to be treated like queens after marriage. Non virgins are meant to be bleeped and dumped if you're interested in them before marriage
I think you should know what naija girls are capable of they can tighten their virginal so that you will think they are a truly a virgin and when you don't see blood they would lie that hymen cut during bicycle riding and anything relate to it . and well i think you maybe right when you marry virgin you should treat her like a queen and likewise she too because we have to treat each other equal...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by sinceraconcept(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
luvyaself95:
I think you should know what naija girls are capable of they can tighten their virginal so that you will think they are a truly a virgin and when you don't see blood they would lie that hymen cut during bicycle riding and anything relate to it . and well i think you maybe right when you marry virgin you should treat her like a queen and likewise she too because we have to treat each other equal...
If she tightens it and claims she lost it due to bicycle wound,she should show me Dr's report . Her antecedent would also prove her right or wrong
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by luvyaself95(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
sinceraconcept:
If she tightens it and claims she lost it due to bicycle wound,she should show me Dr's report . Her antecedent would also prove her right or wrong
it seem Nigeria girls never WIT you before with all these you're saying...
you will get fake proof if you insist on proof...
only wise and experience one can relate though am not nowhere close to marriage now but i know what am saying...
you ask other to confirm virgin girl blood must come out while you fvcking...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by sinceraconcept(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
luvyaself95:
it seem Nigeria girls never WIT you before with all these you're saying...
you will get fake proof if you insist on proof...
only wise and experience one can relate though am not nowhere close to marriage now but i know what am saying...
you ask other to confirm virgin girl blood must come out while you fvcking...
antecedent matters pls. If I here positive remarks about her and she's virgin,no p. Just don't tell me that,people can very well differentiate virgins from non virgins,its not a rocket science,its very easy,its only 0.01% of virgins that don't clot much when deflowered. There is nohow one wouldn't know if a girl had a dirty past or not,if you're dating a non virgin,it doesn't mean you should discourage others from dating virgins
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by luvyaself95(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
sinceraconcept:
antecedent matters pls. If I here positive remarks about her and she's virgin,no p. Just don't tell me that,people can very well differentiate virgins from non virgins,its not a rocket science,its very easy,its only 0.01% of virgins that don't clot much when deflowered. There is nohow one wouldn't know if a girl had a dirty past or not,if you're dating a non virgin,it doesn't mean you should discourage others from dating virgins
oh how many virgin have been deflowered doctor
and beside virgin doesn't matter is just like extra gift woman has ABC ( ATTITUDE, BEHAVIOUR , CHARACTER ) Matter Most...
so well am currently single am just giving you advice even your sister can give you cos she knows how they trick guys you might need her assists...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) / Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) / Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.