Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband (38046 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by ityP(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Gistring:
Juliet Ibrahim appealed to women to quit their 'unwholesome marriages' as she opened up on her divorce during her book launch in Ghana.

The Ghanaian actress admonished the public on not judging people who want to end their marriages as she told Citi News that hers left her in a dark place where she was miserable.

”People have had their own perception about what led to my divorce.I have sat down for many years and have had to deal with the pain and insults from the public who had no clue what I went through as a person during that period and how it affected me.

“The depression and all that happened. All I will say is you should never judge someone who wants to come out of a marriage. Because sometimes it is better to come out of it than to stay in it. For your own sanity and mental stability it us always good to take a bold decision for yourself. For your kids, if there are kids involved take a bold decision,” she said.

Juliet Ibrahim had before now revealed that her marriage was a mistake which shouldn't have happened while pointing out that her ex-husband's family was never in support of it. She reportedly married Kwadwo Safo in 2010, after she got pregnant for him in the course of their friendship. They were however granted divorce in June 2014, after he allegedly cheated on her.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-opens-up-on-her-divorce

Every man cheats on this woman. Question is, WHY?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by joshepade(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2019
That's her side of the story. It remains two sides: the ex-husbands side and the truth!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by ityP(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2019
Tina26:
marriage has not place in the 21 century anymore. now a farce. the foundations of marriage are embeded in women enduring shit and being submissive. in 2019 that cant work

Sadly, it's still these women that wants relationships and marriage. Left to men, they would just give one girl belly and father children there in. And yes, I agree, MARRIAGE NA SCAM

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
If someone is a beautiful as Juliet, yet all guys cheat on her, then something is definitely wrong somewhere.

She might be the type that, despite being in a relationship, she would make sex hard to get..
And trust me, when a guy is frustrated... Like always struggling and begging to get sex, he would definitely move on to ease himself with another girl
my brother no matter how beautiful you are, that place has to be tight .no man love swimming in the sea

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2019
ityP:

Sadly, it's still these women that wants relationships and marriage. Left to men, they would just give one girl belly and father children there in. And yes, I agree, MARRIAGE NA SCAM
they are simply confused. those abroad are not that desperate for marriage. the thrill of bearing mrs is too sweet for 9ja ladies
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by greypencils: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2019
I think it is we men that bring the beast out in ladies. She looks peaceful, responsible and contented in this picture as a married woman, you know all that wildness tamed. But when a man phucks around, he unleashes the dragon. That is what she looks like now, an unleashed dragon.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Champneys: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Where there married before?

Are you a fu...cking dunce?

What is the meaning of what you posted above?

Did you read the main body of the thread?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2019
kai this babe fine reach still, my favourite features

Yellow pawpaw
big nyash

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by johnad3(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Because someone cheats on you now the next thing should be divorce. Just tell us You ve seeing someone who is now richer than your hubby so that's why you taken advantage of it, so stop deceiving the public. Can you swear to the public that you ve never cheated on your husband? We are in high definition age where any man can logging his 900GB into any women hard-drive or vice versa so stop given foolish excuse rhat doesnt stop you not to keep your home. You don't even see better place to announce it but Ghana where logging in and logging out is cheap like buying Data. I don't even know what women want sef, They themselves don't even know what they want. OH LORD DELIVER ME FROM MY FRIENDS, I CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY ENEMIES. Guys look well before choosing a girl to marry ooooooo.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Xmen149(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Naturalobserver:
A good number of these very beautiful ladies suffer in marriages,relationships and friendship because cuz people are attracted to them only bcuz of their beauty,they don't care to know much about them,what they can offer,what make them smile etc.to add to the fact that female folks get jealous when they see women like this.The petty ones even go on to hate and beef secretly....there are few exceptions tho
Only few men and women accept and like them for who they are and not what they see

lol,.i think its the other way,they only accept guys they explain as "befitting to my status". e.g: extreamly rich boys,extreamly rich and fine boys,rich and or fine celebrities...etc....

what they dnt understand is that apart from the lady that huzzled with the man to make am,every other lady involved is just part of a big game...exceptions are few

so for the ladies involved,their life with men will always be a game ,whether they recorgnize this is another discuss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Onlyonebuhari: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Actress are among the most useless people on earth. She committed adultary and got pregnant and later divorce. Once you don't marry a Virgin then forget that you have a wife unless they are widows. No man can satisfy them cos they are dogs!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by otherway: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Gistring:
Juliet Ibrahim appealed to women to quit their 'unwholesome marriages' as she opened up on her divorce during her book launch in Ghana.

The Ghanaian actress admonished the public on not judging people who want to end their marriages as she told Citi News that hers left her in a dark place where she was miserable.

”People have had their own perception about what led to my divorce.I have sat down for many years and have had to deal with the pain and insults from the public who had no clue what I went through as a person during that period and how it affected me.

“The depression and all that happened. All I will say is you should never judge someone who wants to come out of a marriage. Because sometimes it is better to come out of it than to stay in it. For your own sanity and mental stability it us always good to take a bold decision for yourself. For your kids, if there are kids involved take a bold decision,” she said.

Juliet Ibrahim had before now revealed that her marriage was a mistake which shouldn't have happened while pointing out that her ex-husband's family was never in support of it. She reportedly married Kwadwo Safo in 2010, after she got pregnant for him in the course of their friendship. They were however granted divorce in June 2014, after he allegedly cheated on her.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-opens-up-on-her-divorce

Confused woman.

Most pisceans easily break up their union without any strong reason.

Next story please!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by shogsman(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
If someone is a beautiful as Juliet, yet all guys cheat on her, then something is definitely wrong somewhere.

She might be the type that, despite being in a relationship, she would make sex hard to get..
And trust me, when a guy is frustrated... Like always struggling and begging to get sex, he would definitely move on to ease himself with another girl

Person wey dem dey grab her yanch anyhow in public is someone that will be depriving her lover of sex
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by agboghai: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

Not in all cases oo, most men cheat even when they have a sex lioness as a wife, a damsel having all the shapes and goodies and a good cook.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by ScotMisile: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2019
When a man wants a divorce, everyone screams foul. .. but, when a lady wants divorce or doesn't want marriage after childbirth everybody screams it's her life and her choice.. and you shud mind your biz. ...she can't be in an abusive relationship...happiness shud be her happiness and her priority ....its a woman's world.... Just maybe you don't know, some women don plan your own life for you.... You are their prayer point....as far as you are doing well in life...you have married already ooo....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by foster212: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Where there married before?
Yes. To Kantanka pikin.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by foster212: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
Actress are among the most useless people on earth. She committed adultary and got pregnant and later divorce. Once you don't marry a Virgin then forget that you have a wife unless they are widows. No man can satisfy them cos they are dogs!
What is this one saying?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by koyyess: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2019
There are 3 types of males in this world.

Those that pluck out a beautiful flower, remove all its petals and discard the rest on the floor.

Those that uproot the beautiful flower from its root to have it planted and watered to grow.

Those that are just animals. They move to the flower, each it, trample on it and shit on it.

If you are dating/married to any negroe in the from the first and last category, take Juliet's advice and discard that 'unwholesome' union.

Just by looking at the ex, I know he is a brute.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by wofayouths(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Pre-marital sex does not keep a man!!! Neither will pregnancy keep the man to yourself alone!

Ladies!
A man doesnt deserve you If he can not wait till after marriage.

This beautiful lady doesn't deserve this hurt mennn!! Well most ladies are carried away by glitters.

Thank God for some Abuja ladies. They have learnt their lessons and beginning to identify genuine guys, doesn't matter if they are broke or comfortable financially.

Jesus is the way!!! Prepare your future today!! Prepare your eternity now! We shall all die someday!! Be kind to people, love liberally and forgive before offence
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Onlyonebuhari: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2019
foster212:

What is this one saying?

Marry a Virgin or else you marry basket. No excuse for not protecting chastity. Girls this days are useless unless they are Muslims. Christian girls have no shames
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Burchester: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
na wetin me wan ask...afterall her k-leg no affect dat place

She may not be ''pretty'' down there!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by donbachi(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

She may not be ''pretty'' down there!
na dia every woman beauty end...same sweetness everywhere
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by generationz(f): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2019
Funmmyastic:
I never knew she was once married.Why are all men always cheating on her?She is a strong lady.

I'm telling you. Some people will think because she is beautiful she will be the heartbreaker but beautiful women get dumped too
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by generationz(f): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Naturalobserver:
A good number of these very beautiful ladies suffer in marriages,relationships and friendship because cuz people are attracted to them only bcuz of their beauty,they don't care to know much about them,what they can offer,what make them smile etc.to add to the fact that female folks get jealous when they see women like this.The petty ones even go on to hate and beef secretly....there are few exceptions tho
Only few men and women accept and like them for who they are and not what they see

Apart from that, good looks generally makes both men and women lazy when it comes to developing charisma.

Someone like 2face might have never had to ask ladies out even when he was because he is very handsome.

Most people who have an A game in seduction are average or ugly.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Kayode7015: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
johnad3:
Because someone cheats on you now the next thing should be divorce. Just tell us You ve seeing someone who is now richer than your hubby so that's why you taken advantage of it, so stop deceiving the public. Can you swear to the public that you ve never cheated on your husband? We are in high definition age where any man can logging his 900GB into any women hard-drive or vice versa so stop given foolish excuse rhat doesnt stop you not to keep your home. You don't even see better place to announce it but Ghana where logging in and logging out is cheap like buying Data. I don't even know what women want sef, They themselves don't even know what they want. OH LORD DELIVER ME FROM MY FRIENDS, I CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY ENEMIES. Guys look well before choosing a girl to marry ooooooo.

Ask yourself just one question . If it were your sister?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Kayode7015: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Marry a Virgin or else you marry basket. No excuse for not protecting chastity. Girls this days are useless unless they are Muslims. Christian girls have no shames

Guy you lack sense � undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by ityP(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
generationz:

Apart from that, good looks generally makes both men and women lazy when it comes to developing charisma.

Someone like 2face might have never had to ask ladies out even when he was because he is very handsome.

Most people who have an A game in seduction are average or ugly.

This is very accurate. Explains why I'm so good at the seduction game.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Onlyonebuhari: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kayode7015:

Guy you lack sense � undecided

Because you are either not a Virgin or not married to a Virgin. How will you appreciate them.
Prostitutes will never value modesty!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband by Kayode7015: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Because you are either not a Virgin or not married to a Virgin. How will you appreciate them.
Prostitutes will never value modesty!

Your name says it’s all, grin only onebuhari you speak from your level of perception,so I think there is no need replying you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo / Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.