Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? (864 Views)

Please Help Me In Making A Decision Turkey Or Egypt / Turkey Or Dubai??? Please Help A Freelancer~ / Traveling To Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Please, I am considering on visiting either Turkey or Sweden or Ireland with a tourist visa and then look for a means to secure a resident permit.
I want to know your opinion about living in any of these countries, standard of living, job availability and how easy or difficult it is to obtain a resident permit as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing your experience and guide.
Re: Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2019
@OP Justwise, Laslasticlala, plz help send this to front page. I need advices and opinion. Plz I'm at a cross road. Plz help me not to make a wrong decision. Thank you boss.
IMustWin:
Please, I am considering on visiting either Turkey or Sweden or Ireland with a tourist visa and then look for a means to secure a resident permit.
I want to know your opinion about living in any of these countries, standard of living, job availability and how easy or difficult it is to obtain a resident permit as soon as possible.
Re: Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? by themaestro08(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Visit and later apply for a residence permit in Sweden to the best of my knowledge is unrealistic.

Be informed.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2019
themaestro08:
Visit and later apply for a residence permit in Sweden to the best of my knowledge is unrealistic.

Be informed.
OK thanks alot
Re: Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? by optimusprime2(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2019
IMustWin:

Your question's answer has to be broken down into parts.

1-Permanent residency or permits: Amongst the three countries you mentioned, the only place where you could convert your visit visa to a temporary residency type permit without complications is Turkey. (However there has to be a legit and valid reason to do so).

It is borderline Impossible to convert a visit visa to a residency in either Sweden or Ireland without doing something dodgy... infact don't even think about it... because it is not going to work.

2-Job availability: Turkey; menial jobs are available for 50/60TL a day wage, the jobs range from construction to cleaning, kitchen assist, restaurant dish washer, gardening etc... What ever professional work you did previously will not matter because you lack Turkish qualifications incase you think that direction and also something to note, Turkish language is very important to learn because without it, you can't even secure menial jobs especially in smaller cities.

Ireland; Although English is spoken predominantly in Ireland, to say there are jobs here is being a borderline scammer, the only jobs available are for highly skilled individuals and the few available menial jobs are usually swooped up by the teeming immigrant population that have experience with the system... Ireland is also on the hunt for illegals so please don't risk it. *n.b* there is a high population of Nigerians in Ireland, but they will not help you if you should get stuck with immigration breaching, infact they will turn you over to the law- so cross the visit visa option to Ireland.

Sweden: There are a collection of jobs available, but asides the language that sounds like the intro to a song, Sweden is a very, very, tech advanced country, it is literally impossible to live in Sweden as an illegal immigrant I.e on a visit visa, a quick way to get deported is basically to live illegally in Sweden without papers for a long while, because it soon gets obvious that you are not in the system and you will be fished out like a frog in the midst of fish.

My advice, if you must choose between the three countries based on your visit visa - residency plan... Turkey is your best bet, difficult but possible.

The rest are not worth it except through a legal immigration pathway. I.e Ireland and Sweden.

But the Turkish hussle/suffer that you will go through, should in case you pull through... ask yourself; is it worth it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
optimusprime2:

1-Permanent residency or permits: Amongst the three countries you mentioned, the only place where you could convert your visit visa to a temporary residency type permit without complications is Turkey. (However there has to be a legit and valid reason to do so).

It is borderline Impossible to convert a visit visa to a residency in either Sweden or Ireland without doing something dodgy... infact don't even think about it... because it is not going to work.

2-Job availability: Turkey; menial jobs are available for 50/60TL a day wage, the jobs range from construction to cleaning, kitchen assist, restaurant dish washer, gardening etc... What ever professional work you did previously will not matter because you lack Turkish qualifications incase you think that direction and also something to note, Turkish language is very important to learn because without it, you can't even secure menial jobs especially in smaller cities.

Ireland; Although English is spoken predominantly in Ireland, to say there are jobs here is being a borderline scammer, the only jobs available are for highly skilled individuals and the few available menial jobs are usually swooped up by the teeming immigrant population that have experience with the system... Ireland is also on the hunt for illegals so please don't risk it. *n.b* there is a high population of Nigerians in Ireland, but they will not help you if you should get stuck with immigration breaching, infact they will turn you over to the law- so cross the visit visa option to Ireland.

Sweden: There are a collection of jobs available, but asides the language that sounds like the intro to a song, Sweden is a very, very, tech advanced country, it is literally impossible to live in Sweden as an illegal immigrant I.e on a visit visa, a quick way to get deported is basically to live illegally in Sweden without papers for a long while, because it soon gets obvious that you are not in the system and you will be fished out like a frog in the midst of fish.

My advice, if you must choose between the three countries based on your visit visa - residency plan... Turkey is your best bet, difficult but possible.

The rest are not worth it except through a legal immigration pathway. I.e Ireland and Sweden.

But the Turkish hussle/suffer that you will go through, should in case you pull through... ask yourself; is it worth it?
Thank you so much for this explicit information. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? by SaintHilary(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
optimusprime2:

Gbam!!
Thread Closed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ikota Shopping Complex From Oshodi? / URGENT - How To Replace Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK / Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.