Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others (33600 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=Afamed post=81246227]
IPOB youth , does hungry have another definition?[/quot

Shut the hell, hungry region.
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by malele(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
Great men

More like thieves
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by NkemChukwudi: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:

Omo ale ni e, bastard son of a thousand fathers lest you're camouflaged as an Igbo to perpetrate evil!
Jen ja e si, omo Ibadan l'emi! And i just said nothing but the truth and if you're among those doing things or supporting people that is making this country not to move forward, waa ku l'odun yii o....you'll die this year

Your father is among the people actually making this country go backwards, why? Because they have children and bring useless idiots into the world. Can your father sit amongst those people?
Who is the most successful people in your family lineage?
Oloripelebe do you even have a councillor in your family?
I will not die this year...but you and your father will, in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by akdjr(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
In a sane country, person like you should either be arrested or put on security watch. How can you imagine such? Knowing fully well that they are human being like you. Even as a traditionalist I can't imagine such. quote author=Raydos post=81244796]Imagine throwing atomic bomb in their midst like that!!

I just help humanity!![/quote]
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by dododawa1: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
worship GOD morning and worship SATAN night.
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by LegendHero(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:

If it's agricultural, oya jen ja e si!
Agriculture is the main occupation of the people of Oyo State.
The climate in the state favours the cultivation of crops like maize, yam, cassava, millet, rice, plantains, cocoa, palm produce, cashew etc.
There are a number of government farm settlements in Ipapo, Ilora, Eruwa, Ogbomosho, Iresaadu, Ijaiye, Akufo and Lalupon. There is abundance of clay, kaolin and aquamarine. There are also vast cattle ranches at Saki, Fasola and Ibadan, a dairy farm at Monatan in Ibadan and the statewide Oyo State Agricultural Development Programme with headquarters at Saki. A number of international and federal agricultural establishment are located in the state.

I still don't understand how you have oil and Oyo state's yearly GDP is always thrice your state, so how come?

Bro stop all this argument with your fellow bro. You don’t need to start comparing Oyo and Ondo.

I’m Omo Ibadan Ajorosun tho, but we are all brothers in the SW.

Just chill

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Onlyonebuhari: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:

If it's agricultural, oya jen ja e si!
Agriculture is the main occupation of the people of Oyo State.
The climate in the state favours the cultivation of crops like maize, yam, cassava, millet, rice, plantains, cocoa, palm produce, cashew etc.
There are a number of government farm settlements in Ipapo, Ilora, Eruwa, Ogbomosho, Iresaadu, Ijaiye, Akufo and Lalupon. There is abundance of clay, kaolin and aquamarine. There are also vast cattle ranches at Saki, Fasola and Ibadan, a dairy farm at Monatan in Ibadan and the statewide Oyo State Agricultural Development Programme with headquarters at Saki. A number of international and federal agricultural establishment are located in the state.

I still don't understand how you have oil and Oyo state's yearly GDP is always thrice your state, so how come?

Ondo is the 5th highest oil producing state in Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by RZArecta2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
candidtalk:

[s]Who have they betrayed? Are they traitors to Emeka and Chukwudi when Tinubu was Governor of Anambra or Chioma and Uju when Fashola misruled Abia State? Who has Hamzat betrayed? Imolites? You guys should learn to stop this BS of criticising and insulting the leaders of others while sparing your own. It is especially annoying when these guys you focus negatively on, 24/7 , are far better than the misrulers in your region you refuse to talk about[/s].
lol grin honestly can’t bother myself reading the opinions or exchanging words with a semi literate mad donkey cool
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by MrBONE2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Jagaban!
The man they love to hate for no reason but God keep uplifting him in the political space. Long live Tinubu

grin

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
WiLdFLame:
These are no ordinary men
from this world only,not from heaven,nor from the angel of death.
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
RZArecta2:
lol grin honestly can’t bother myself reading the opinions or exchanging words with a semi literate mad donkey cool

Describing yourself again? Mumu.
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Cajal(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
If u are looking for Lagos

That was LAGOS...in picture

Forget no man's land
Anyway bar beach, lagoons are available
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Raydos:
Imagine throwing atomic bomb in their midst like that!!

I just help humanity!!
Won't solve your laziness problem
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Freeman59: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Shut up. You're going to die this year. I've seen it. In fact you're dead already. Painful death you will die, and slowly. Doubt it at your own peril. If you don't change, it will be even more regretful. Your household will mourn you but that's out of ignorance but those who really know you will spit on your grave. You will die! Mark my words!!
NkemChukwudi:

Your father is among the people actually making this country go backwards, why? Because they have children and bring useless idiots into the world. Can your father sit amongst those people?
Who is the most successful people in your family lineage?
Oloripelebe do you even have a councillor in your family?
I will not die this year...but you and your father will, in Jesus name!

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Cmeo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Raydos:
Imagine throwing atomic bomb in their midst like that!!

I just help humanity!!

You just imagine helping humanity!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.