Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others (33599 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by money121(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Eko Ni eleyi
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by RexTramadol1: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2019
See as Jagaban do mouth sha
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by RZArecta2(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Demonic traitors cool
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by tijabuvuro: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Gistring:

From left to right: Oba of Lagos, Deputy governor of Lagos state, Obafemi Hamzat, Bola Tinubu, Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, Lagos State House of Assembly Speaker, Mudashiru Obasa.

What's your best caption?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/caption-this-photo-of-oba-of-lagos-bola-tinubu-fashola-others
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Afamed: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2019
lloyds:
Is Fashola a Muslim? I used to see him at RCCG holy ghost services then and wife.
Fashola is a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by guttentag(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2019
Jagajaban
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Olorunnim: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2019
Raydos:
Imagine throwing atomic bomb in their midst like that!!

I just help humanity!!
I have two family members among them even if I don't like the party or what they Stand for, so please don't throw bomb there.
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Naanlong01: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Bunch of hungry semi terrorist.
Hungry kwa? You can do better

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by nonye6194: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
lloyds:
Is Fashola a Muslim? I used to see him at RCCG holy ghost services then and wife.

He is Muslim. Wife is Christian. They're tolerant of each others religion and no one notices the difference.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by GMbuharii: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Land grabbers,omo'nile of no man's land

grin

One is also agberoes oga
grin
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by GMbuharii: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Raydos:

I just help humanity!!

Abeg wait,let "julbrin el Sudan" join them 1st

grin grin
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by GMbuharii: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Yoruba great mean

Illiterate
grin

Mean ko,median Ni
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
Afonja Muslims
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Onlyonebuhari: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:
Where is the oba, where is the Lagos, where is the tintubu, where is the fashionla, where are others.....
All is see here are couple of criminals...

Gbogbo won o ni kuu re!
That's why your state is backward.
Lagos the 7th mega city in Africa and you are not happy with the men in charge. Just pray to get to position of councillorship in your life cos if you aren't happy with achievers you can't achieve great things in life.
Wish u well!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by OTayobami(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

That's why your state is backward.
Lagos the 7th mega city in Africa and you are not happy with the men in charge. Just pray to get to position of councillorship in your life cos if you aren't happy with achievers you can't achieve great things in life.
Wish u well!

My state? yes! at least i have one, do you have any?
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Afamed: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Bunch of hungry semi terrorist.
IPOB youth , does hungry have another definition?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
I see
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by NkemChukwudi: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:
Where is the oba, where is the Lagos, where is the tintubu, where is the fashionla, where are others.....
All is see here are couple of criminals...

Gbogbo won o ni kuu re!

Awon Babanla baba e ni Biafra ni ko ni ku re........

If your potopoto land was useful I wonder what your yamlegged tribe will be doing in our ancestral land disturbing our peace.

It is time Lagos send any ipob not married to a Yoruba man or woman back to their unfortunate land!

Who is your papa?

LZAA immhotep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Afamed: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Naanlong01:

Hungry kwa? You can do better
IPoB youths choice of words are terrible. Ignore him

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by mczmus(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=lloyds post=81245050]Is Fashola a Muslim? I used to see him at RCCG holy ghost services then and wife.[/quot Yes he is a muslim
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by generic560: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
"FILAGRA DXT men to get an erection who are sick of erectile dysfunction. It’s usually prescribed for young men just over 18, and older men and women are strictly prohibited to use it. <a href=""https://www.genericday.com/filagra-dxt.html"">
Buy Filagra DXT at Genericday </a>"
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by NkemChukwudi: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Raydos:

I just help humanity!!

Biafra people and Ohaneze need that BOMB more! Oya go and throw the bomb at your fathers in Onitcha.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Onlyonebuhari: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:

My state? yes! at least i have one, do you have any?

Am a lagosians born but from the most resourceful state in the country ONDO STATE.
FROM OIL TO BITUMEN, FROM AGRICULTURE TO NATURAL RESOURCES
Welcome to hub of Agriculture

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by OTayobami(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Awon Babanla baba e ni Biafra ni ko ni ku re........

If your potopoto land was useful I wonder what your yamlegged tribe will be doing in our ancestral land disturbing our peace.

It is time Lagos send any ipob not married to a Yoruba man or woman back to their unfortunate land!

Who is your papa?

LZAA immhotep

Omo ale ni e, bastard son of a thousand fathers lest you're camouflaged as an Igbo to perpetrate evil!
Jen ja e si, omo Ibadan l'emi! And i just said nothing but the truth and if you're among those doing things or supporting people that is making this country not to move forward, waa ku l'odun yii o....you'll die this year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by OTayobami(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Am a lagosians born but from the most resourceful state in the country ONDO STATE.
FROM OIL TO BITUMEN, FROM AGRICULTURE TO NATURAL RESOURCES
Welcome to hub of Agriculture

Ehn! Ehn! Now you're talking so how is ondo state better than Oyo state
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by semyman: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
God is great
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
RZArecta2:
Demonic traitors cool

Who have they betrayed? Are they traitors to Emeka and Chukwudi when Tinubu was Governor of Anambra or Chioma and Uju when Fashola misruled Abia State? Who has Hamzat betrayed? Imolites? You guys should learn to stop this BS of criticising and insulting the leaders of others while sparing your own. It is especially annoying when these guys you focus negatively on, 24/7 , are far better than the misrulers in your region you refuse to talk about.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Onlyonebuhari: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
OTayobami:

Ehn! Ehn! Now you're talking so how is ondo state better than Oyo state

They have oil oyo don't have
They have bitumen oyo don't have
They are the seat of the country cocoa, coffee and oil palm.
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Onyi4live(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
I feel you. They’re human also
Raydos:

I just help humanity!!
Re: Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others by OTayobami(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

They have oil oyo don't have
They have bitumen oyo don't have
They are the seat of the country cocoa, coffee and oil palm.

If it's agricultural, oya jen ja e si!
Agriculture is the main occupation of the people of Oyo State.
The climate in the state favours the cultivation of crops like maize, yam, cassava, millet, rice, plantains, cocoa, palm produce, cashew etc.
There are a number of government farm settlements in Ipapo, Ilora, Eruwa, Ogbomosho, Iresaadu, Ijaiye, Akufo and Lalupon. There is abundance of clay, kaolin and aquamarine. There are also vast cattle ranches at Saki, Fasola and Ibadan, a dairy farm at Monatan in Ibadan and the statewide Oyo State Agricultural Development Programme with headquarters at Saki. A number of international and federal agricultural establishment are located in the state.

I still don't understand how you have oil and Oyo state's yearly GDP is always thrice your state, so how come?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 / Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.