Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo (79451 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years / The Day Fela Kuti Married 27 Women In One Day (Throwback Photos) / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by Pusherttt: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
No wonder e slim like dat cos na evry nyt him go dai change oil na
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
myfan:

No. Not on whatsapp.

But you can send me mail at nteedem@gmail.com if you prefer that way.

No problem but How do u browse?
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by opebiboy: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2019
The oracle himself
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by Fashola4421: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Really
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
myfan:

I'm using a phone that can access net although whatsapp is not supported. Meanwhile, if you welcome my idea, let's start something.

I sent u an SMS early this morning
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
myfan:

I didn't receive any message. Please resend or send mail to nteedem@gmail.com. Thanks.

Resent
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2019
myfan:

I didn't receive any message. Please resend or send mail to nteedem@gmail.com. Thanks.

I am yet to get ur message. Pls go ahead with d prospecting
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2019
myfan:

But you said you sent me a message which I said I never received and then I sent a number to you which you can forward the message to me via whatsapp and I have not received anything from you since then. Are we not supposed to at least agree on something before I start?

That's y I said I am yet to get ur message. Better still, flash me with d WhatsApp number. What network is it so I will no its u
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
myfan:

Sent you SMS. Please check.

I think something is wrong with d SMS thing& its probably from my end. I have no idea y but it seems its not just u. I had sent out a few SMS last week& one of d recipients just informed me that she didn't get it. Pls flash me with ur WhatsApp number& I will get back to u. Sorry 4d inconvenience
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by opebiboy: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
the greatest human being who ever lived!
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
myfan:

That your number is not on whatsapp.

That is y I asked to do this below

lexy2014:

Pls flash me with ur WhatsApp number& I will get back to u.
Re: Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo by opebiboy: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Real african giant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.