Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (29053 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / My Friends Led Me Into ‘one Chance’ Robbery – Suspect / Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Can't igbos buy lagos and make it a criminal free state like South East and south south states...

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
When they got to trouble, they are calling themselves this
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by donbachi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
mansakhalifa:

That would constitute "jungle justice". smiley

#SayNoToJungleJustice

i pray u dont meet them...if u see d way they throw people out from a moving vehicle on high speed and on a very busy high way..u will ask for any available justice,worst and deadlier than jungle justice...they are heartless.

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Champneys: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Oloriburuku adojutini.

Were wo sokoto Arsenal ni sha?!

Smh. cry
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by chinaza1(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
Good job SARS. My only problem with you guys is that you must surely cancel out the good deeds you perform by doing the evil ones.

Those robbers look hungry, they should be properly fed before being beaten to stupor.
I dey tell u
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by danot1030: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ndidi that's an Igbo name.

Sanwo Olu should do the needful and deport them back to Onitsha bridge
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
The foolish people always shouting dreadlocks and tattoos, I hardly see criminals in dreads and sporting tattoos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by t12tosin: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Gistring:
A four-man armed robbery gang operating along Ojuelegba to Ketu in Lagos has been smashed by the operatives of Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Lagos state police command.

The two suspects arrested are the commercial bus driver Ndidi Melenu 30 from Kwale, Delta state and his motor boy Emmanuel Shoko 31 while the other two are still at large.

According to a source, the hoodlums had been operating in a commercial bus along Ojuelegba to Ketu almost on a daily bases disposing innocent people of their hard-earned money, phones, laptops and other valuables for a very long time.

Their consistent robbery operation in the area made residents of the area alert the operatives of the DSS who in turn informed the operatives of SARS of Lagos police command.

The command after days of intensive surveillance arrested the duo: Ndidi and Shoko, the driver and the conductor.

The third and fourth members of the gang simply identified as Sodiq also know as ‘Elere one of Lagos’ and Idowu popularly called ‘Owo master’ is still at large.

In his confession, the first suspect Ndidi said, ” I dropped out of school at SS1 due to financial problems and decided to become a commercial driver. My father had eight children from two wives but I married only one and was unable to take care of her.

“In my state of hopelessness and financial frustration, I met a bad friend simply known as Eche who introduced me to this one chance work though he is late now.

“I used to deliver #5,000 to bus owner daily and I share #10,000 with my conductor every day.

“When this guy, Eche introduced me to this one chance work I started making big money until I was arrested.

The second suspect Shoko said, “I have been managing the small coins I used to get as a bus conductor until this Idowu came to introduce this one chance work to me.

“He told us that it was not one chance armed robbery but pickpocketing as they only collect victims phone or money without applying force or gun.

“It was when I was arrested that police told me that it was one chance armed robbery.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/one-chance-robbery-gang-arrested-in-lagos

I was hoping to see something grand....Mtcheeeeew
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Ejyksneh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
How much will contribute for their feeding?
Kingosytex:
Good job SARS. My only problem with you guys is that you must surely cancel out the good deeds you perform by doing the evil ones.

Those robbers look hungry, they should be properly fed before being beaten to stupor.
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by NwaliE01: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
Tribe or Religion don't commit crime, people do.

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
SARS
Na dis kind small job dem dey always shine put
SARS

1 Like

Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Adewoyin123(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:

not stupor but pulp
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Bigsammy101(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
This one na olodo
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by akdjr(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Surprisingly, the two major ethnic group who always fight each other online have suddenly goes into hidden upon seeing this story.
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nostradamus: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Armed robbers

You mean they dispossed innocent victims(who are struggling hard in this hard times)while armed!!!

Then they're capable of murder na.

Please arrange jungle justice for them.all that's required is a bunch of angry youths(we'll see them all over),a keg of fuel,few disposed tyres,matches and few naira notes to appreciate the youths who will do the task(they can even do it freely sef).
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by MannaFromHeaven(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Larryfest:
You and your conductor share 10k daily meaning as the driver you might actually take 6k home daily multiple by 30days which is approximately 180k monthly, let's just say you make 100k monthly give or take so why not be contended with that naa Even some office workers hardly make that in 2months..

Don't mind them, they spend all the 6k daily without saving any dime thinking they will get another the next day. Yet they spend it on drinking,smoking and their oloshos
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
The mumu that introduced u to one chance business is dead.....I know he is in hell now and u didn't stop, let me guess what killed him....an angry mob that is jungle justice
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
danot1030:
Ndidi that's an Igbo name.

Sanwo Olu should do the needful and deport them back to Onitsha bridge

Point of correction AFO anu , delta no reach Onitsha bridge, u no do map for pry sch ? Sorry geography
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
The foolish people always shouting dreadlocks and tattoos, I hardly see criminals in dreads and sporting tattoos
No mind SARS
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by danot1030: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
ceejay80s:

Point of correction AFO anu , delta no reach Onitsha bridge, u no do map for pry sch ? Sorry geography

This is typical of Igbos, when they are looking for numbers to add to their 5% they will recognize other South south as part of Igbos but when it comes to standing up for them at a critical time they tell you they are not part of Igbos
Re: One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
They went into one chance operation due to lack of contentment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos / Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.