Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Know The Purpose For Each Relationship You Are Into - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know The Purpose For Each Relationship You Are Into (166 Views)

Personal Relationship You Think You Have With God / Personal Relationship You Think You Have With God / The Purpose Of Ministry Is Redemption Not Fame! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Purpose For Each Relationship You Are Into by Allsingles: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2019
I can recall during my younger years dating someone whom was truly a good choice but not a perfect choice from God. After desiring to get an understanding of the direction I should take regarding our relationship, I remember seeking God in prayer. He answered my prayer through a vision. During this vision, I had a candid conversation with my mother, who instructed me to have a discussion with him. Once I was awake, I did exactly what God instructed me to do. After having a discussion, it was clear it was time to bring the relationship to an end.

Know the purpose for each relationship.
I didn’t realize it at the time. God had a different purpose in mind. So, I began to ask God His purpose for our relationship and God made it clear. God instructed me to help him build his relationship with Christ! “Wow,” I thought to myself. A little nervous, I stepped out on faith and began to minister to him. It was “an act of faith” because the devil told me he would dismiss me, but this was not the case at all.

Fearful, I continued to minister to him and he revealed to me he had a strong desire to learn more about God. From there, I introduced him to the salvation prayer and he accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Had I not sought God, I could have kept one of the best gifts from him the gift of our Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ!

More importantly, when God provides clear direction concerning the way we should move, we have to be obedient. I strongly believe when we are disobedient and do not do what God has instructed us, we remain in the wilderness and the promises of God are extended to a later date until we are obedient to His Word. The Bible provides a great example of this in the book of Numbers.

So what are you waiting for? Are you tired of being in the wilderness? Adopt His plan so that you can move from the wilderness to the promised land!.
Read more.....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Called To A Glorious Career / Maturing Christianity. / African Youth Conference | Ambassadors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.