Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

#OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego (35037 Views)

The Moment A Masquerade Was Forcefully Dragged And Stripped Of His Costume / Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Puregold3:

That's sexual harassment, u know
i dey my village come and arrest me tongue tongue
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by felifeli: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
thanta:
When would this traditional crap come to an end .. this is one of the reasons why we are still a developing nation

So it is celebrating your culture that will not make you develop , abi?
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
pappilo:

What if I say lets do it the other way round. and I am dead serious

I will buy a business class ticket for the top jazzman of Osun Osogbo and 2 of his assistants and lodge them at Sheraton Park Lane for 1 week. We will attend a meeting where they will have the opportunity to demonstrate just Ayeta and Kanako to my client. If this demonstration is successful, we will pay them £10m to give us the patent or franchise to this fantastic traditional science

You may have to take your proposal to ''the top jazzman of Osun Osogbo ' 'since I am not his representative. I however maintain my stand that ayeta,kanako,egbe etc are quite real and that If you are hit with Aluwo or Olonde ,you will die immediately if antidote is not administered on you.
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by Printerscanner: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
thanta:
When would this traditional crap come to an end .. this is one of the reasons why we are still a developing nation

But when the three friends did the same in the Bible, it was okay. Free yourself from the shackles of the white men.

1 Like

Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by MT: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
chigoziri2403:
He should come let me push him into a furnace of 1200°C, he will change from being a masquerade to teletubbies
They can only deceive the gullible ones
Nonsense and bbnaija

Agreed but how do we explain what happened in that video. That fire was still enough to kill but the masquerade came out unscathed. This can be a proof that there is a supernatural power that exists somewhere, even though, Christianity or Islam never believe in such.
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by BushDoctor123: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
johnstar:
Only u post only u comment....9ja mentality
den dey pay for first to comment?. 9ja mentality.
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by chigoziri2403(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
MT:

Agreed but how do we explain what happened in that video. That fire was still enough to kill but the masquerade came out unscathed. This can be a proof that there is a supernatural power that exists somewhere, even though, Christianity or Islam never believe in such.
the cloth he was putting on is fire proof. He ought to be naked if he wants me to believe

1 Like

Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by iamfromlagos(f): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
thanta:
What is this on saying.
Oversabi!
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by subcbouy: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
ArticleBeast:

It's our tradition. Stop acting like a bastard. Even the great China and Japan still retain their tradition. Not surprised, the average African has low self esteem.
When you cite China, Ijebu should have developed like China's small town by now.
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by ArticleBeast: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
subcbouy:
When you cite China, Ijebu should have developed like China's small town by now.
Does that mean we should throw away our traditions because Ijebu is not like china? So because My Uncle is a Native doctor and making money, I should throw away my own religion?
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by subcbouy: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Does that mean we should throw away our traditions because Ijebu is not like china? So because My Uncle is a Native doctor and making money, I should throw away my own religion?
Why should you compare when no meaningful development?
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by yeman1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
URblogger:
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zQ3c6sIMw

Shey Soldier fit beat this one ?
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by geosegun(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2019
thanta:

You are absolutely wrong. The likes of your mentality is what is keeping Nigeria greatly underdeveloped.

In a sane clime, this would have been a money spinning event for the country due to numerous tourists it attracts. Can you now agree that the same mentality of yours that is more common even among the populace is our bane of development? and not the talent and the resources will have?

Go to the UK and China, you will be so surprise how people spend ridiculous amount to few less appealing events packaged as tourist attractions. What are you even talking about?

Your likes need more education and exposure hence Nigeria will continue to wallowing in underdevelopment.
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by Burna440(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
subcbouy:
Why should you compare when no meaningful development?

Na juju or traditional worshippers dey develop country?
Re: #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego by subcbouy: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Burna440:

Na juju or traditional worshippers dey develop country?
make dem use their juju deve naw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders The Eviction Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero From Palace / Suitor Dies In Katsina Marriage Flogging Game / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.